"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dimepiece gf wants expensive gift

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
An unwinnable situation.

If you buy her the gift, you may as well put your nuts in a jar and ask her where in her home she’d like to keep them and also your value, which in her eyes was never anything how you have interpreted it, will drop. And if you don’t buy her the gift she’ll move on to a dude that will. This chick ain’t no gf material. She’s a gold digger. Something predatory. I live in LA too and $900 isn’t chump change. The kind of woman that demands a certain dollar amount worth of gifts is bad news all around. What this whole thing comes down to is a scarcity mentality. You may not even consciously be aware of it. I’m not dissing you as I battle this, too. But at the end of the day you should be able to tell her “no” and not think twice. The fact that you made a post about already clues me into the fact that this chick legit knows she’s working you and she couldn’t care less. You are no where near as alpha in her eyes as you think you are.

imo it’s a next tier of game mindset mentality. Most dudes think sex = everything’s good! Nope. Chicks will bang guys for all types of reasons. The fact that she’s banging you is obviously a good sign but it no way shape or forum implies she sees you as an alpha. Her p*ssy comes with stipulations, for dudes like yourself, and yours happens to be a $900 birthday gift. That’s why I said it’s an unwinnable situation. Chicks like this, imo, rarely f*ck for pleasure. What really gets them off is controlling and dominating men.
 
Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Trust me, women have a lot of sht. On her 30th birthday this one girl had a good size box is jewelry, all gifts from men she dated.
Chick that I recently dumped right before Valentine’s Day MADE a beta bring her chocolates. There is no shortage of eunuch~esque type men ready to try and please these hoes
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
$900 on a gift... for a girl you dated for 1 year... Isn't that kind of dollar amount reaching into wedding ring territory?
$900 is wedding ring territory?

I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
$900 is wedding ring territory?

I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
U guessed wrong.

U r 1000 x a chump.

That makes you a super chump.
 

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
$900 is wedding ring territory?

I’ve spent more than $900,000 on women and I’m not married. I guess I should have been married 1000 times by now.
Lol. Ive spend 0 outside of birthdays and chrismas. Doesn't hinder them from riding my dikc. Good job on being a walking wallet though. With a million you could've done a lot more better stuff than buying pu$$y.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
U guessed wrong.

U r 1000 x a chump.

That makes you a super chump.
I thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliant

That makes me super brilliant.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I thought you were going to say I’m 1000 x brilliant

That makes me super brilliant.
Hahaha

You know I've got brotherly luv for ya, otherwise I wouldn't even be bothered to reply.

For a change, post something positively amazing like how you easily made money and showcase that brilliance for the benefit of those struggling.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
If shes really into you she will stay even with just a coconut shake under the tree with just the two of you..Bora~Bora say ya? Now fvxk that 900 won't do a fhing..... Ewwwww
 
Last edited:

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She told how much her gift should cost?

Ugh. I never heard of that.
I have. There's this girl on youtube named SheraSeven who is teaching women to string men along and get resources from them.

OP, I hope she's joking. If you buy this gift, she'll peg you as a sugar daddy, and it seems she's measuring you up to previous beta cucks.

You two motherf**kers ain't married. If she throws a fit, she's mad you won't be her new beta provider.

Get married to your grind. Give yourself a gift of a 900$ business or self investment, I did just last week. Level your ass up. If you did, I commend you.

Did she get you some $900 gift? Ask yourself that.

Case closed.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
It's a sh12 test. You already know not to get it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Keep it at lengerie. Unless shes big balling and splurging on gifts for you.
Now this is a good advice.

When a woman has high interest in a man, she consistently gifts him stuff that she thinks he needs even when he doesn't need it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Now this is a good advice.

When a woman has high interest in a man, she consistently gifts him stuff that she thinks he needs even when he doesn't need it.
Yes she's aware of his likes and interests and gifting in those areas. It shows appreciation and investment.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top