Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dimepiece gf wants expensive gift

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He keeps finding excuses to trick
Haha...sh!t I cant remember the last time i spent $900 on my wife, let alone some ho OP must met a few months ago...I dont think I ever have actually...outside the ring.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont it will set a precedent, if you do next time she will expect the same or more than you are ****ed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...sh!t I cant remember the last time i spent $900 on my wife, let alone some ho OP must met a few months ago...I dont think I ever have actually...outside the ring.
How much does it "help" a man? Explain the dynamics.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has SHE ever bought YOU a $900 gift before? If so then I’d say buy it, if not then hell no.
Hell no. She didn’t buy me anything for my birthday. The only thing she does do is give me what I want in the bedroom and constantly calls me and texts me which I like

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fvcking her? $900 gift is too much unless its wife or fiancee. I dont advise a sugar daddy position. Gift women who gift you. So probably its not a good idea. If your fvcking her get a cheap lengerie or underwear from adoreme.com or Victoria Secret. Manage your giving.
Yes I **** her all the time. Would never drop a dime on a woman I wasn’t banging

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in a relationship 2 yrs ago all I got her was $11 roses for her birthday. I'm in Los Angeles too.
No Vajayjay is worth $900.
$900 should be spent on YOU ALONE!
Let's be honest here. You don't fee like you can get another woman to give you sex like she does. So you feel like you have to secure the sex and get her the $900 gift...
Take her out to dinner. If she fusses about that dump her.
But we all know you'll end up getting her the $900 gift. SMFH
This post from you shows that you clearly are not from one of the big cities like la and manhattan. My friend, when you get into 9 and 10 territory in those two cities , a girl by the age of 26-27 has been with a few millionaires, producers, directors, and maybe even a few pro athletes. I was out with a girl that had an ex buy her a 35k Rolex. This chicks ex boyfriend drove an Aston Martin for the record.

Please go back to your hick town in North Carolina, the players of sosuave from Miami, Manhattan, and Los Angeles know I’m right. I lived in the south for five years where a 9/10 is happy with just a steak dinner. Until you move here, live here, and date women in the industry/Hollywood scene do not comment. The competition in Los Angeles is crazy. I drive an 80k Mercedes and a girl had the nerve to call my car “cute” I **** you not. Only in Beverly Hills!

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont it will set a precedent, if you do next time she will expect the same or more than you are ****ed
Yup this is what I’m afraid of. In the one year I’ve dated her I only got her one gift. Two weeks later she wanted something else. I stopped the gifts and she stopped asking.

Only problem is she sees me driving an 80k car and traveling to Europe all the time. She knows I’m not broke so I’m kind of ****ed

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is she’s an extremely sweet girl and great in bed. It’s the beta guys that ruined it for me. She’s used to men spending thousands of dollars on her. She has guys she has never even been out with or ****ed offering to fly her on private jets.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post from you shows that you clearly are not from one of the big cities like la and manhattan. My friend, when you get into 9 and 10 territory in those two cities , a girl by the age of 26-27 has been with a few millionaires, producers, directors, and maybe even a few pro athletes. I was out with a girl that had an ex buy her a 35k Rolex. This chicks ex boyfriend drove an Aston Martin for the record.

Please go back to your hick town in North Carolina, the players of sosuave from Miami, Manhattan, and Los Angeles know I’m right. I lived in the south for five years where a 9/10 is happy with just a steak dinner. Until you move here, live here, and date women in the industry/Hollywood scene do not comment. The competition in Los Angeles is crazy. I drive an 80k Mercedes and a girl had the nerve to call my car “cute” I **** you not. Only in Beverly Hills!
Ok, I'm in Long Beach. Which is in Los Angeles County. I don't even try to date the Beverly Hills garbage. The chicks in BH are garbage and represent dating down.
At the end of the day, a Vajayjay is a Vajayjay in the dark. L.A. is chock full of hot chicks who have low self esteem and put out to a dude who has game. There are so many of these there is no competition. It's easy to pull some puzz on a weekend from a chick in palos Verdes, Long Beach, Hermosa. I don't even mess with BH or anywhere near Hollywood. Those women are garbage. You can have em though.
Point is: this guy feels like he's not good enough and needs to spend $900 on this chick to keep her.
I say dump her. Cuz L.A. Is fertile for picking up a new chick anytime a guy needs to. Just learn some game.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does it "help" a man? Explain the dynamics.
It doesn't help at all. Basically the woman knows you are buying her that in hopes she "puts out more". Most guys who are married get sex like once a month and they have to beg for it almost...its really sad. That sh!t is never going to happen to me. She knows I can and will get it elsewhere if its not from here.

That's the key thing most guys need to know...when a woman knows you have no other options regarldless of what stage the relationship is in, thats when she has all the power and you have none.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying her expensive presents isn't going to encourage her to stick around. My last boyfriend bought me a tv for my birthday. Mind you, I sight ask. I had an older model tv in my bedroom and HE felt I needed an upgrade. I was grateful for the gift. He also bought me raybans for Valentine's day. Again, I was grateful, he was generous.

In the end he was unpredicatably emotionally volatile and, when angry, he would say really mean things. I couldn't see myself dealing with that long term. After a year of trying to explain my expectations and coach a different engagement, nothing changed (because people don't change) and I decided to break it off. Such a shame.

The generous gifting didn't matter when I weighed that against needing peace and a communicative, non destructive partner.

Long story short, expensive gifts really mean nothing. It's the relationship that matters.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying her expensive presents isn't going to encourage her to stick around. My last boyfriend bought me a tv for my birthday. Mind you, I sight ask. I had an older model tv in my bedroom and HE felt I needed an upgrade. I was grateful for the gift. He also bought me raybans for Valentine's day. Again, I was grateful, he was generous.

In the end he was unpredicatably emotionally volatile and, when angry, he would say really mean things. I couldn't see myself dealing with that long term. After a year of trying to explain my expectations and coach a different engagement, nothing changed (because people don't change) and I decided to break it off. Such a shame.

The generous gifting didn't matter when I weighed that against needing peace and a communicative, non destructive partner.

Long story short, expensive gifts really mean nothing. It's the relationship that matters.
"Giving" is OKAY. Balance your giving because it affects the power differential and thus attraction. Dont be giving huge gifts just cause someone lay with you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then you have only yourself to blame for choosing to live there and put yourself at a serious disadvantage.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hmmm tricky situation. Some options:

1.- Give her the $900 gift. Bad precedent and she might lose respect for you. The beginning of the end?
2.- Give her whatever you want. Pass her tests like a boss.
3.- If possible, branch swing to a hotter, younger girl. Forget about her.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't buy it. Remember to say "no" every now and then, this is one of those times where you should.

Look, girls will stay with their guy long enough to get graduation , birthday gifts, etc, and then dump them. I'm not saying that's her intent, but even so. It's just not smart to risk that much cash on some stupid iPhone or whatever it is.

Keep your money and your peace of mind.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll get the gift, and then when her bday comes up, give her nothing

That way, she gets the greatest gift a woman could ask for, being lied to

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It must of been those thick arms of yours driving him crazy