Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dimepiece gf wants expensive gift

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf wants a $900 gift for her birthday. I make good money but I’m not rich by any means and I’m only in my 20’s.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women. She’s never used me for anything in the year we have dated so I can’t say she’s a gold digger.

I live in La so that is difficult...the women here are spoiled and she is used to dating rich guys with more money than me. She’s inviting me to a club Saturday with all her hot friends so I’ll get free bottle service and everything which is a plus I guess.

I personally would much rather get her tickets to Paris or bora bora with me at least she’s with me for that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on that than some stupid gift.

What do I do here?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$900 on a gift... for a girl you dated for 1 year... Isn't that kind of dollar amount reaching into wedding ring territory?

I'm sure she has $900. Let her buy it. Give her your time.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women.
Are you a man of your word?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain your financial goals to her and let her know a $900 present isn't inline with those goals. If she pitches a fit, you'll know where you stand with her

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has SHE ever bought YOU a $900 gift before? If so then I’d say buy it, if not then hell no.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf wants a $900 gift for her birthday. I make good money but I’m not rich by any means and I’m only in my 20’s.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women. She’s never used me for anything in the year we have dated so I can’t say she’s a gold digger.

I live in La so that is difficult...the women here are spoiled and she is used to dating rich guys with more money than me. She’s inviting me to a club Saturday with all her hot friends so I’ll get free bottle service and everything which is a plus I guess.

I personally would much rather get her tickets to Paris or bora bora with me at least she’s with me for that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on that than some stupid gift.

What do I do here?
Are you fvcking her? $900 gift is too much unless its wife or fiancee. I dont advise a sugar daddy position. Gift women who gift you. So probably its not a good idea. If your fvcking her get a cheap lengerie or underwear from adoreme.com or Victoria Secret. Manage your giving.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you should only gift is she’s gifting you. Then fact she’s asking for a gift like that rather than you just treating her of your own accord (how it should be) means she’s taking you for a ride and doesn’t respect you much.

I’m 30, I’ve never bought any man woman or child a gift over £200 and I really don’t intend to until I get married. I’ve seen a guy buy my friend a Gucci scarf and a 42” TV and he hasn’t even smashed her. I smashed her a few months ago and she’s just bought me dinner on Friday.

Your money is for obtaining assets and setting your children up with a good future, not Louis Vuitton handbags for some wh0re you won’t know in 2 years time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...why is this even a question? Are you wanting to take the place of Beta Bux?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Big eye roll.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Desperation drives a man to do stupid things.

And if you do gift it to her, you're just sealed ur fate as a garbage that's about to be dumped in the trash.

If I were you, I'll tell her off and then I'll qualify her back; since there's a ton of young sexy beautiful women out there, what makes you so special that makes me want you ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop tricking. You hand your power and thus your attraction, c0ck and balls. Dont do it.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in a relationship 2 yrs ago all I got her was $11 roses for her birthday. I'm in Los Angeles too.
No Vajayjay is worth $900.
$900 should be spent on YOU ALONE!
Let's be honest here. You don't fee like you can get another woman to give you sex like she does. So you feel like you have to secure the sex and get her the $900 gift...
Take her out to dinner. If she fusses about that dump her.
But we all know you'll end up getting her the $900 gift. SMFH

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get 50 roses from Costco, delivered for under $50. Go that route. 50 roses is romantically overwhelming for a woman. Hit up the dollar store for a card $1, balloons $1each, and vases $1 each

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in a relationship 2 yrs ago all I got her was $11 roses for her birthday. I'm in Los Angeles too.
No Vajayjay is worth $900.
$900 should be spent on YOU ALONE!
Let's be honest here. You don't fee like you can get another woman to give you sex like she does. So you feel like you have to secure the sex and get her the $900 gift...
Take her out to dinner. If she fusses about that dump her.
But we all know you'll end up getting her the $900 gift. SMFH
Like a SIMP. Its not smart