“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dimepiece gf wants expensive gift

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
My gf wants a $900 gift for her birthday. I make good money but I’m not rich by any means and I’m only in my 20’s.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women. She’s never used me for anything in the year we have dated so I can’t say she’s a gold digger.

I live in La so that is difficult...the women here are spoiled and she is used to dating rich guys with more money than me. She’s inviting me to a club Saturday with all her hot friends so I’ll get free bottle service and everything which is a plus I guess.

I personally would much rather get her tickets to Paris or bora bora with me at least she’s with me for that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on that than some stupid gift.

What do I do here?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
$900 on a gift... for a girl you dated for 1 year... Isn't that kind of dollar amount reaching into wedding ring territory?

I'm sure she has $900. Let her buy it. Give her your time.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women.
Are you a man of your word?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Explain your financial goals to her and let her know a $900 present isn't inline with those goals. If she pitches a fit, you'll know where you stand with her
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Has SHE ever bought YOU a $900 gift before? If so then I’d say buy it, if not then hell no.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My gf wants a $900 gift for her birthday. I make good money but I’m not rich by any means and I’m only in my 20’s.

I told myself this year it’s time to get ahead and no more spending on women. She’s never used me for anything in the year we have dated so I can’t say she’s a gold digger.

I live in La so that is difficult...the women here are spoiled and she is used to dating rich guys with more money than me. She’s inviting me to a club Saturday with all her hot friends so I’ll get free bottle service and everything which is a plus I guess.

I personally would much rather get her tickets to Paris or bora bora with me at least she’s with me for that. I would rather spend my hard earned money on that than some stupid gift.

What do I do here?
Are you fvcking her? $900 gift is too much unless its wife or fiancee. I dont advise a sugar daddy position. Gift women who gift you. So probably its not a good idea. If your fvcking her get a cheap lengerie or underwear from adoreme.com or Victoria Secret. Manage your giving.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I agree that you should only gift is she’s gifting you. Then fact she’s asking for a gift like that rather than you just treating her of your own accord (how it should be) means she’s taking you for a ride and doesn’t respect you much.

I’m 30, I’ve never bought any man woman or child a gift over £200 and I really don’t intend to until I get married. I’ve seen a guy buy my friend a Gucci scarf and a 42” TV and he hasn’t even smashed her. I smashed her a few months ago and she’s just bought me dinner on Friday.

Your money is for obtaining assets and setting your children up with a good future, not Louis Vuitton handbags for some wh0re you won’t know in 2 years time.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...why is this even a question? Are you wanting to take the place of Beta Bux?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Big eye roll.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Desperation drives a man to do stupid things.

And if you do gift it to her, you're just sealed ur fate as a garbage that's about to be dumped in the trash.

If I were you, I'll tell her off and then I'll qualify her back; since there's a ton of young sexy beautiful women out there, what makes you so special that makes me want you ?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stop tricking. You hand your power and thus your attraction, c0ck and balls. Dont do it.
 

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Age
55
Location
Redondo Beach, CA
When I was in a relationship 2 yrs ago all I got her was $11 roses for her birthday. I'm in Los Angeles too.
No Vajayjay is worth $900.
$900 should be spent on YOU ALONE!
Let's be honest here. You don't fee like you can get another woman to give you sex like she does. So you feel like you have to secure the sex and get her the $900 gift...
Take her out to dinner. If she fusses about that dump her.
But we all know you'll end up getting her the $900 gift. SMFH
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You can get 50 roses from Costco, delivered for under $50. Go that route. 50 roses is romantically overwhelming for a woman. Hit up the dollar store for a card $1, balloons $1each, and vases $1 each
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When I was in a relationship 2 yrs ago all I got her was $11 roses for her birthday. I'm in Los Angeles too.
No Vajayjay is worth $900.
$900 should be spent on YOU ALONE!
Let's be honest here. You don't fee like you can get another woman to give you sex like she does. So you feel like you have to secure the sex and get her the $900 gift...
Take her out to dinner. If she fusses about that dump her.
But we all know you'll end up getting her the $900 gift. SMFH
Like a SIMP. Its not smart
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top