Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet Hack: Egg Whites

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I literally nearly died eating tuna mixed with rice... I was so sick of that and chicken that I was gagging while trying to swallow the tuna... it got stuck in my throat and created the worst pain ever... I felt like I was having a heart attack.. I quickly drank water... but that just piled on top of the ball of chicken and rice stuck in my throat... I soon found myself dry heaving and hacking like a cat getting up a furball.... I started sweating and panicking.... so I closed my office door and hovered over my garbage can... expecting to puke or drop over dead soon.... next thing I know it broke free..... I was drenched in sweat.... my secretary came in and looked at me.... didn’t say a word and walked out
That's nutty bro, I've liquified what calories I can, I might actually start blending chicken breast, I heard people do that as well

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nutty bro, I've liquified what calories I can, I might actually start blending chicken breast, I heard people do that as well
True back when I worked in construction and needed 6000 calories a day to put on any weight I blended all my major meals

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Hollywood actors just said that in interviews as a joke lol
Dude, there’s not enough time in a typical work day break to get all those calories. I did it from Necessity. I’m sure it’s more efficient to eat as well.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't eat much due to restrictions of my body, there are some things like fruit for example you shouldn't blend because your saliva is needed to trigger a chemical reaction with the sugar.

I blend a lot of **** though

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@CAPSLOCK BANDIT I thought you'd find this interesting...

I found that egg whites only result in biotin deficiency if they're raw. Pasteurized liquid egg whites neutralize the Avidin that causes the biotin deficiency.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I can't eat much due to restrictions of my body, there are some things like fruit for example you shouldn't blend because your saliva is needed to trigger a chemical reaction with the sugar.

I blend a lot of **** though
I don't think you should be blending s-h-i-t. There's a reason why the body pushes it out of us. Stick to the way nature intended it to be.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Eat whole foods. Kiwi, swiss chard, arugula, and red cabbage are great.

Balance the level of Omega 3s and Omega 6s in the body.

Probably where I'd have anyone start - don't eat anything that comes in a box.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egg whites are okay.

Chicken breasts are king tho.

For someone my size, I'd need around 60 egg whites a day to maintain.

Instead the equivalent amount of 540 grams chicken breasts is so much easier.

Egg whites expand on heating.

Chicken breasts shrink on heating.

I don't know if I'd ever want to have processed egg white in a carton.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egg whites are okay.

Chicken breasts are king tho.

For someone my size, I'd need around 60 egg whites a day to maintain.

Instead the equivalent amount of 540 grams chicken breasts is so much easier.

Egg whites expand on heating.

Chicken breasts shrink on heating.

I don't know if I'd ever want to have processed egg white in a carton.
How do you do it man? I hate chicken breasts. I begrudgingly eat them. Lately been focusing more on fish and eggs for protein. I like goat too when the girlfriend prepares it.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you do it man? I hate chicken breasts. I begrudgingly eat them. Lately been focusing more on fish and eggs for protein. I like goat too when the girlfriend prepares it.
Oh yeah fish and eggs are great. Don't get me wrong, I like eating everything in certain quantities. But the biggest chunk is chicken breasts.

Try using different seasonings, low fat sauces that @nicksaiz65 shared earlier, and different recipes. It can be fun!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why not... I was baking two cartons at a time in a glass baking pan then cutting 195gram slices which was about 25g protein.
Yeah thing is 195 gram slices containing 25g protein is way harder for me to eat as I'd need to have 1500g a day to keep up w my protein requirements.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thing is 195 gram slices containing 25g protein is way harder for me to eat as I'd need to have 1500g a day to keep up w my protein requirements.
Oh I see... I wasn't talking about it being your only protein source. For myself, I eat 50g of protein from egg whites, roughly 55g from tuna, 44g from whey isolate, 120g from chicken breast, and the rest from odds and ends. Totaling just under 300g protein a day.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just eat protein every meal but damn this is nuts, inflation is hitting the wallet really bad for the last couple weeks, I'm spending 20% more on the exact same amount as before, also the substitutes have been necessary as the supply chain issues are mounting, not only is food more expensive but its going bad faster as well, sitting in the ports or wherever moving slower than usual.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I just eat protein every meal but damn this is nuts, inflation is hitting the wallet really bad for the last couple weeks, I'm spending 20% more on the exact same amount as before, also the substitutes have been necessary as the supply chain issues are mounting, not only is food more expensive but its going bad faster as well, sitting in the ports or wherever moving slower than usual.
Cage free organic eggs are the same price here in CT. Have you tried going to a wholesale club (BJs/Costco/Sam's Club). Paying around 3.29 a dozen, so not bad. I buy manager's special beef at around 4 bucks a lbs for grass fed organic beef. Just need to look around dude.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cage free organic eggs are the same price here in CT. Have you tried going to a wholesale club (BJs/Costco/Sam's Club). Paying around 3.29 a dozen, so not bad. I buy manager's special beef at around 4 bucks a lbs for grass fed organic beef. Just need to look around dude.
Our Costco is literally barren, people have been panic buying for a while now

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why not... I was baking two cartons at a time in a glass baking pan then cutting 195gram slices which was about 25g protein.
That’s not even close to enough for a meal. At needing 3500 callries and 250g protein a day that would mean 10 meals. Very inefficient .

my biggest issue is getting enough food in the time I have while awake when eating clean

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not even close to enough for a meal. At needing 3500 callries and 250g protein a day that would mean 10 meals. Very inefficient .

my biggest issue is getting enough food in the time I have while awake when eating clean
Two cartons would be 200 grams of protein. So one would be going through two and a half cartons a day for 250g of protein a day. Like I said earlier, I do about 50grams of protein from egg whites a day. Baking two cartons at once was 4 days worth for me. Though since I've learned that all the protein is utilized regardless of it being cooked or not, I'm going to just add them to shakes.