Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet Hack: Egg Whites

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so for those of us currently restricting calories and or loading up on protein, it can often be difficult to get the protein while getting minimal calories, enter Egg Whites, offering 45 calories, 10g protein per 100 ml approximately.

HOWEVER, drinking egg whites creates a deficiency of Biotin overtime which is something your body desperately needs to function so ensure you plan your diet according to get your Biotin in if your looking at Egg Whites, but getting a 500ml carton equals around 250 calories, 50g protein for under $5 you can't go wrong.

Also 125mg potassium per 100 ml

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly im on the other side of the spectrum: need to gain weight but allergic to most nuts, milk, sugar, olive oil, potatoes too. Easy to get protein, very difficult to get calories especially since I eat clean

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so for those of us currently restricting calories and or loading up on protein, it can often be difficult to get the protein while getting minimal calories, enter Egg Whites, offering 45 calories, 10g protein per 100 ml approximately.

HOWEVER, drinking egg whites creates a deficiency of Biotin overtime which is something your body desperately needs to function so ensure you plan your diet according to get your Biotin in if your looking at Egg Whites, but getting a 500ml carton equals around 250 calories, 50g protein for under $5 you can't go wrong.

Oh and btw, does the biotin problem count for cooked eggs? I have eggs every morning

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quit messing with egg whites, you are tossing out the most nutritious part of the egg. Nutrients go together for a reason. This is why supplements suck, except for a select few vitamins.

Sadly im on the other side of the spectrum: need to gain weight but allergic to most nuts, milk, sugar, olive oil, potatoes too. Easy to get protein, very difficult to get calories especially since I eat clean
Rice, oatmeal, grits, toast, pasta? Try avocado oil too, for the fat. If you can't do that, you'll just have to use meat drippings (if you want the food to have flavor).

This isn't difficult.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit messing with egg whites, you are tossing out the most nutritious part of the egg. Nutrients go together for a reason. This is why supplements suck, except for a select few vitamins.

Rice, oatmeal, grits, toast, pasta? Try avocado oil too, for the fat. If you can't do that, you'll just have to use meat drippings (if you want the food to have flavor).

This isn't difficult.
Try being me for a day bro. It’s hard to eat as I get stuffed easily. I do eat oatmeal tons of bread and pasta. Avocados in my smoothie. No rice because I don’t tolerate it

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This isn't difficult.
You wouldn't throw out any part of the egg, you'd buy actual egg whites in a carton. Your piece on vitamins makes no sense; why would I include the most calorie dense part of the egg when I am minimal calorie intake?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't throw out any part of the egg, you'd buy actual egg whites in a carton. Your piece on vitamins makes no sense; why would I include the most calorie dense part of the egg when I am minimal calorie intake?
If you are trying to cut calories you shouldn't be eating eggs.

If you are trying to gain, you should be eating whole eggs.

You really should never eat just egg whites, as it is unnatural to do so, and plumb wasteful.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cooking reduces the amount your body needs but might want to look into it if you eat a ton I guess
I only eat 2 scrambled a day. I tried to take a biotin supplement a few weeks ago but I felt weird and sick/bad for a few days afterwards. I just assumed I was getting enough and the pill gave me too much

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are trying to cut calories you shouldn't be eating eggs.

If you are trying to gain, you should be eating whole eggs.

You really should never eat just egg whites, as it is unnatural to do so, and plumb wasteful.
Can you please read the thread before you reply? The whole point of eating egg whites was protein...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have to taste chicken again in the next month I will violently vomit
Last week I literally nearly died eating tuna mixed with rice... I was so sick of that and chicken that I was gagging while trying to swallow the tuna... it got stuck in my throat and created the worst pain ever... I felt like I was having a heart attack.. I quickly drank water... but that just piled on top of the ball of chicken and rice stuck in my throat... I soon found myself dry heaving and hacking like a cat getting up a furball.... I started sweating and panicking.... so I closed my office door and hovered over my garbage can... expecting to puke or drop over dead soon.... next thing I know it broke free..... I was drenched in sweat.... my secretary came in and looked at me.... didn’t say a word and walked out

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I literally nearly died eating tuna mixed with rice... I was so sick of that and chicken that I was gagging while trying to swallow the tuna... it got stuck in my throat and created the worst pain ever... I felt like I was having a heart attack.. I quickly drank water... but that just piled on top of the ball of chicken and rice stuck in my throat... I soon found myself dry heaving and hacking like a cat getting up a furball.... I started sweating and panicking.... so I closed my office door and hovered over my garbage can... expecting to puke or drop over dead soon.... next thing I know it broke free..... I was drenched in sweat.... my secretary came in and looked at me.... didn’t say a word and walked out
Tuna also has mercury in it. Be careful