did you notice how much more positive forum is without richard the FROG ?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because I had him on ignore

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the difference I see:
Before the forum was all about Richard the Frog and Big Dave. Now it's just about Big Dave.

Igetit!

Reaction score
its like day and night

with richard == insults in his every thread lol
Well,you do realize his ban was only temporary........only for two months. And two months can zip by in the blink of an eye.

And to show you just how fast two months can fly by,if my calculations are correct,Mr. Frog should be making his return sometime within the next SEVEN to TEN DAYS.

So I suggest you soak up as much "positivity" from his absence as you can in the next week.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,you do realize his ban was only temporary........only for two months.
Oh, that explains a lot. I thought his ban was ONE month. I've been wondering why he wasn't back yet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before the forum was all about Richard the Frog and Big Dave. Now it's just about Big Dave.
Well
Oh, that explains a lot. I thought his ban was ONE month. I've been wondering why he wasn't back yet.
They should keep him out at least one more month. Force him to live.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well,you do realize his ban was only temporary........only for two months. And two months can zip by in the blink of an eye.

And to show you just how fast two months can fly by,if my calculations are correct,Mr. Frog should be making his return sometime within the next SEVEN to TEN DAYS.

So I suggest you soak up as much "positivity" from his absence as you can in the next week.
Maybe he forgot about SS after he bought that Lambo, got his bionic d!ck, facial implants, broken leg extensions and his 2nd property to flip to a break even point.

Nothing wrong with my optimism anyways.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got him on ignore too...its bliss.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always thought they were kinda the same poster. Then again, Frogger still logs in several times a day. He's not a bad guy, just has a lot of demons to wrestle with in life. We all have issues and tribulations, and we all handle them differently.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Maybe he forgot about SS after he bought that Lambo, got his bionic d!ck, facial implants, broken leg extensions and his 2nd property to flip to a break even point.

Nothing wrong with my optimism anyways.

Lol,true...nothing wrong with a little optimism. I almost hate what I'm about to say,but I guess someone's gotta break the news......

Folks....RichardtheFrog has NEVER LEFT. He's been here the whole time. "R.U.G." is right...Richard still logs in 2 or 3 times a day.

Yes,he's banned....but he's STILL HERE.......he just can't post. In essence,he's on the outside with his face pressed up against a window watching the rest of us talk,discuss,and make threads/posts.

If you look at the top of this page,the VERY TOP....look where it says "home" "Forums" "What's new" and "Members".

Well if you click on "Forums",then look to the far right,you'll see where it has a list of all the members currently online.

Have a look sometime. Don't let the fact that he can't post make you think he's moved on and forgotten all about this place.....he's probably here more than some of you are.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol,true...nothing wrong with a little optimism. I almost hate what I'm about to say,but I guess someone's gotta break the news......

Folks....RichardtheFrog has NEVER LEFT. He's been here the whole time. "R.U.G." is right...Richard still logs in 2 or 3 times a day.

Yes,he's banned....but he's STILL HERE.......he just can't post. In essence,he's on the outside with his face pressed up against a window watching the rest of us talk,discuss,and make threads/posts.

If you look at the top of this page,the VERY TOP....look where it says "home" "Forums" "What's new" and "Members".

Well if you click on "Forums",then look to the far right,you'll see where it has a list of all the members currently online.

Have a look sometime. Don't let the fact that he can't post make you think he's moved on and forgotten all about this place.....he's probably here more than some of you are.
Didn't he ban himself?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Those two should hook up.

nah richard the frog is tougher than anyone here including dave and hes also milionaire thanks to his house flipping business and was in jail so hes a gangster too, and lets not forget - a gangster driving lambo - with bi0nic c0ck. basically full stack. he doesnt need friends, gym, personality, or things to talk about. these are for pusies anyway

and dave is better looking than richard and gets all the girls because of his salesman skills but they are not armenian ones, which basically means THEY AGE VERY POORLY so he stays virgin. well how unlucky these females are! but most of all, dave is future corvette driver so you dont want to f*ck with him. also dave had it tougher than all of you because when he was young he was a fat-boy and struggled hard to get all A's in school - basically a self made man! or self destroyed man

to be honest they are very similar as they share few negativities, in the same way two bad books share same poor traits.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Didn't he ban himself?
Naw,we (us mods) had to show him the door.

It'd be easier if 30+ year old,supposedly "mature" men could conduct themselves with some kind of decency and civility,instead of running round going "fvck you" and calling every one "pvssies" every two seconds,but it be what it be.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be easier if 30+ year old,supposedly "mature" men could conduct themselves with some kind of decency and civility,instead of running round going "fvck you" and calling every one "pvssies" every two seconds,but it be what it be.
Fvck you, you pvssy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and before frog it was bigneil

logicallefty

Reaction score
No because I had him on ignore
I wish the ignore button got used more often.

Some folks don’t come back after a temporary ban but I have chatted with RTF and he is coming back. We should place some bets as to who provoks him first.