Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did you miss me? what to say

Thunderstruck7

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont talk to a girl for about a week or two who you've talked to for months and she says "did you miss me?" what would be a good response?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I would say something like ..

"Yeah, let me show you how much .."

Or

"A little, did you miss me?"

(or course she will say yes)

"Prove it :)"

Either of those should lead to fun time :p

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell naw!!!!

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It was as if i was missing an arm and a leg"

so its a yes, but also they're not sure if its a no as well

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd convey that I've just been so busy that I really didn't have time to miss her. That will only turn her interest up more.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I normally say to chicks I haven't seen for a while, followed by "come here and give me a big hug & kiss". I usually say it first so I haven't had to make a response to that. I'd probably say something like "come give me a big hug and find out" with a wink, then I'd give her a bear hug and spin her around. If it's on the phone, I'd say "Not as much as you miss me" and proceed to make a date.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
I'd convey that I've just been so busy that I really didn't have time to miss her. That will only turn her interest up more.
i second that

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Sometimes simplicity has the most effect . . .

She - "Hey, did you miss me?"

You - "No."

She - "Really?"

You - "Bring wings in volcano sauce and peanut butter pie. Knock when you get here." Click.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T ask if they missed you or even jest about if they missed you too. I hate to report this, but it does send an underlying message that you're fishing to hear that they missed you, which can signal neediness, and if your gal is the type that likes a confident guy, that's not a good message to send. Best to stay off that track.

Things are crazy like that nowadays.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be exaggerated. If you take her seriously you fail. However you make the vibe fun, it's good.

"did you miss me?"

a) "huh... who are you?"

b) OMGWTFBBQ YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH, I MEAN AFTER THE STROKE AND THE HEART ATTACKS I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING TO HOSPITAL, THEN SOME DUDE FROM ETHIOPIA CAME ALONG AND ASKED ME TO LEND FIVE MINUTES TO SAVE HIS DYING FAMILY --- THEN (gesticulating wildly like a guy on stage acting a tragedy) JESUS CAME DOWN AND OFFERED ME THE CONDENSED EDITIONS OF THE AKASHIC RECORDS ON HD DVD FORMAT --- But I said, naw, I have a girl with a really sexy nose to go and make out with, go find your own fuc'king prophet.

Then I died, was reborn in the past, discovered my life purpose as coming over here to make out with you, and did so.

appasionata

Don Juan
Reaction score
desperate

I think it really doesn't matter much,

tell her whatever you'd like to tell her.

It's the mindset you should wear, not memorized words or behaviours.