Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did you ever took a break from dating?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***swipe apps dont work for me lately. The matches I get are subpar at best, otherwise it's just tons of conversations that lead to nothing .

**** I stay ayaw from the club. I don't(wanna) drink anymore, so its best to avoid clubs. Most women i met in clubs are also of questionable at best. Great for some quick fun, dramatic for long term shyte

***women that are open to being approached are also of lesser quality. The predatory mindset hunts for "weaker women" because they are seemingly easier. But eventually they are just as annoying/difficult as the toxic ones from the apps and clubs.

****generally speaking most women I get right now are not the types i really want. Some women openly chase me ,but these are also women with tons of red flags . So much so, that every little bit of attractiveness they have gets overshadowed by the glaring red flags.By lack of better options I tend to lower my standards, but eventually it gives me more stress than relief

** a " woman of lesser quality " also want the man to go all in. Using women soley for sex recently lead to a lotta drama. One woman even falsely accused me of stealing shyte, but i geuss she's angry I don't want to be her bf.

-I've deleted all apps
-I've deleted all numbers from women i had.
-I need a fresh start/ reset. Past 20 years been all about women 24/7, and except a
" cool " notch count and a child with a dramatic baby mommy I feel like I have nothing to show for. I rather be alone for now than spending time with women I don't really want anyway...

RANT OVER.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal for most men to take a break from dating at some point. Men most commonly take breaks from dating after a bad divorce or bad non-marital breakup. Some men will take a break after a number of harsh rejections in real world approaching or a certain number of failed 1st-2nd dates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think everyone has at some point, either to get their bearongs straight after a long relationship or because you have too much happening in your personal life to have that added to the mix.

IMO, it's healthy to take a break and reset and refresh...people who always need to be in a relationship likely have some internal issues they need to work thru and probably actually need to take a break more than anyone.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Some women openly chase me ,but these are also women with tons of red flags . So much so, that every little bit of attractiveness they have gets overshadowed by the glaring red flags.
Red flags everywhere.jpg

"Did you ever took a break from dating?" Yes, there was a period of like 5 years where I didnt go on "dates". There was this girl who had a boyfriend at the time. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me.

She was a 9.9 out of 10. I remember banging her made me so happy, I caught One-itis, I didnt want to have sex with anyone else at the time so I stop going on "dates". Eventually she broke things off because she wanted to give her boyfriend a baby.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal for most men to take a break from dating at some point. Men most commonly take breaks from dating after a bad divorce or bad non-marital breakup. Some men will take a break after a number of harsh rejections in real world approaching or a certain number of failed 1st-2nd dates.
I guess I just ain't normal...

I love women too much.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I just ain't normal...

I love women too much.
I feel like i have this exact same "problem "( I view it as a problem). I love them TOO much. Willing to sacrifice a lot just to get my D wet.

A " booty call on speeddail " recently blocked me. Met her in the city and she told m she has a bf now. Even though I've been stringing her along for years, i still felt spme FOMO. Yet I would hate myself if I was her actual bf.

But when the FOMO kicked in I did wonder; should I just be happy with a subpar women thats clearly 2 points beneath my SMV?".

Nah, I didn't even allowed her to mention me my name and tood her to keep it strictly secret.

Yes, cuz having chicks in your life is a HUGE distraction when you are working towards some specific goals.
The feeling of stress is eating me alive at times. At this piont I am in a good spot in life, and with full focus i can make some more steps.

Both the women that want you and those that don't want you can be stressful.

It feels surprisingly peaceful.

View attachment 10184

"Did you ever took a break from dating?" Yes, there was a period of like 5 years where I didnt go on "dates". There was this girl who had a boyfriend at the time. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me.

She was a 9.9 out of 10. I remember banging her made me so happy, I caught One-itis, I didnt want to have sex with anyone else at the time so I stop going on "dates". Eventually she broke things off because she wanted to give her boyfriend a baby.
This is kinda what i mean. I rather hold out for a quality woman now than to be the horndog that fecks everything that walks. And yes, having had some hb8 plusses makes me reluctant to mess with anything beneath 7( and the number is a combination of her physical and mental "attractiveness ").

Hitting PRs in the gym, more money on the bank than ever before . I am confident it wont take 5 years before i meet a new dimepiece.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, it's healthy to take a break and reset and refresh..
Even more healthy if you can take a break and be totally fine with it - like no fvcks given.

A lot of guys fear to have no women around for a longer period and freak out by the thought of it and panic when they have a dry spell period chosen by own free will or not.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even more healthy if you can take a break and be totally fine with it - like no fvcks given.

A lot of guys fear to have no women around for a longer period and freak out by the thought of it and panic when they have a dry spell period chosen by own free will or not.
He who least needs tomorrow, will most gladly meet tomorrow. Something like this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take excessively long breaks all the time. The only reason I don't take them more often or for longer is that I get too rusty or clueless otherwise.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are just sharpening the blade.
You know the saying,
what doesn’t come out in the wash comes out in the rinse.
Im also on a personal clandestine voyage tailoring my economic situation but most crucial my health well being.

I as well had to let go of some piece of tail.
rather roll solo than have a toxic bottom of the barrel dime a dozen female next to me just chipping away at my peace of mind.
A good woman should be the soothing euphoria that washes over her man’s struggles.
That eminence that helps you find that niche when the chips are down.

The only girl that comes around once in a while is one that I took her vcard when she was 24.
She understands that I will never commit and she is cool with it.
little mama may hold a light grudge, but I always remove that thorn when she with me.
She never forgets to check in after a few weeks of me going MIA.

I would still sage advice you to small talk with plethora of women. From average chicks to older milfs.
cashier at the store , the one next in line etc
When I take my lone wolf path I have to constantly engage in conversation with women or else my game repertoire will get iron rusty.

Pick up your bundle and handle vandal. at the end of it all it’s all a fair trade

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going into cuffing season down there in SA. Unless you're up in the tropics

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to blame OP. I would hate to have a CONTINENT full of Catholic Women.

Like a giant Alcatraz...

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that should be the new name for South America. You can have America (us) and Alcatraz.

Think about all the continents we would have starting with an A. Asia, Africa, Australia, Antarctica, America, and Alcatraz. Europe would be the only exception.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the goal. Life is dry & dead without women.
Of seems, or I should say I have to admit that at this piont life is dry and dead WITH women. Great azz and b00ps but also tons of (unexpected)drama.

I'll be the first to say that that's because of my own choices. But i see a pattern. I just wondered if this is a problem more men have.

The reason why I take this break is also because want and need higher quality women. All my life I've been attracted to and attracting problematic women. I am talking severe problems. Stripppers, 304 , BPD ,narcissists ect.

I keep concluding they add nothing but headaches. Wished it was different so the bluepilled me was "just happy". But in reality I had my standard way too low , way too much sympathy for problematic women.

First week and I feel great.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking a break is one of the best things. Not just with women but anything that gets redundant. Monk Mode was always fun to me. The scary part is once you come back from the break you’ll have a better view of what you “thought” you were missing.
Can you elaborate on the last sentence?

you are just sharpening the blade.
You know the saying,
what doesn’t come out in the wash comes out in the rinse.
Im also on a personal clandestine voyage tailoring my economic situation but most crucial my health well being.

I as well had to let go of some piece of tail.
rather roll solo than have a toxic bottom of the barrel dime a dozen female next to me just chipping away at my peace of mind.
A good woman should be the soothing euphoria that washes over her man’s struggles.
That eminence that helps you find that niche when the chips are down.

The only girl that comes around once in a while is one that I took her vcard when she was 24.
She understands that I will never commit and she is cool with it.
little mama may hold a light grudge, but I always remove that thorn when she with me.
She never forgets to check in after a few weeks of me going MIA.

I would still sage advice you to small talk with plethora of women. From average chicks to older milfs.
cashier at the store , the one next in line etc
When I take my lone wolf path I have to constantly engage in conversation with women or else my game repertoire will get iron rusty.

Pick up your bundle and handle vandal. at the end of it all it’s all a fair trade
Great write up. I've always been a hyena when it's about women. Hence my ability to smell a "easy"(but problematic)woman from miles away.

Yesterday told my homie that its just that D that controls a lot of things.

I feel like this is a new start. Zero women. Been there so many times. Life always gave me the opportunity to choose from a few women, i just tend to make the wrong decisions .

I've been here before, but it was due a broken LTR, moving to the other side of the country ect. Never voluntary. I am a womans lover so I will always keep my radar up

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***swipe apps dont work for me lately. The matches I get are subpar at best, otherwise it's just tons of conversations that lead to nothing .

**** I stay ayaw from the club. I don't(wanna) drink anymore, so its best to avoid clubs. Most women i met in clubs are also of questionable at best. Great for some quick fun, dramatic for long term shyte

***women that are open to being approached are also of lesser quality. The predatory mindset hunts for "weaker women" because they are seemingly easier. But eventually they are just as annoying/difficult as the toxic ones from the apps and clubs.

****generally speaking most women I get right now are not the types i really want. Some women openly chase me ,but these are also women with tons of red flags . So much so, that every little bit of attractiveness they have gets overshadowed by the glaring red flags.By lack of better options I tend to lower my standards, but eventually it gives me more stress than relief

** a " woman of lesser quality " also want the man to go all in. Using women soley for sex recently lead to a lotta drama. One woman even falsely accused me of stealing shyte, but i geuss she's angry I don't want to be her bf.

-I've deleted all apps
-I've deleted all numbers from women i had.
-I need a fresh start/ reset. Past 20 years been all about women 24/7, and except a
" cool " notch count and a child with a dramatic baby mommy I feel like I have nothing to show for. I rather be alone for now than spending time with women I don't really want anyway...

RANT OVER.
I took a half year break once.

While it was quite a peaceful time, there are some dangers attached to this.

When i decided to come back from my break, there were no options. I startet with zero pvssy and it made me overlook some red flags and behaviour i shouldnt have let women get away with.

In a way i became "soft", more "understanding" for women in general and receptive for oneitis.

@less quality women
Just yesterday night, there is that woman (30ish) that joined my kickboxing club couple of months ago. 3 kids, married, didnt have a bad impression on her so far ..... over a drink after training, i found out shes on the road every other weekend, spending weekends with "friends" in other cities, partying hard, her husband stays at home with the kids. She was quite insistent in me agreeing to come to a "training camp" with another chick(her friend, also in my club) and a guy from our club over a weekend on a lake in summer. Her poor bastard of a husband sitting at home with the kids.

It was one of that moments i thought.......... man fvck that hoes, all of em .....

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. There are definitely times you need to step away. Go on the proverbial walk about. Get your **** straight. There have been periods of my life where my sanity and well-being have been way out of whack, taking all my energy to deal with what's at hand. During those times, no possible way could I see myself going out on dates..