Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did this UFO cause a break-up of this couple?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The man took off and left this woman alone.

If you were in this guy's place what would you have done? Are UFOs now causing break-ups?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is rather silent. I'll throw in the first analysis. I'd say they probably weren't compatible.

Now, I heard comments below on the video that is harsly critical for this guy. However, put yourself in the guy's perspective. He may have run in and expected that she came in just behind him, turned around right away and saw she was gone. The video only shows the sequence of events from the lady's perspective so that leads to bias. In her experience only 2-3 seconds have passed, and of course the video is rolling. But from the perspective of the guy, she's gone for like hours and he can't find her and her children are anxious and he thinks she's crazy (ie she just appears back there and comes up with a story that just 3 seconds have passed) and does not want to see her again.

Do you think they genuinely were not compatible and this UFO just was a catalyst to an eventual break-up, or did it actually cause such a high level of confusion that both parties were unable to trust each other and actually caused the break-up? I actually laughed at this, because its like mischief if you look at it, like a bad prank.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a lulu. We have not been visited by aliens, and I am one of the biggest proponents that We Are Not Alone. The fact is that these days we would detect anything from an exocivilization that would physically come to visit.

Oh, and if observing from a far enough location from big-city lights, clouds are dark, and they could easily obscure the night sky.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a lulu. We have not been visited by aliens, and I am one of the biggest proponents that We Are Not Alone. The fact is that these days we would detect anything from an exocivilization that would physically come to visit.

Oh, and if observing from a far enough location from big-city lights, clouds are dark, and they could easily obscure the night sky.
Some of these abductee women are like hb9s. Look at this one...

We thought we only had to worry about chads and simps? Would you want to just have this lady?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There muat be less male competition with these women since they will likely spook other guys away. Possible way to find a hb to break a dry spell.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over for afraid-of-aliens-cels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Unless they are already here and have been since the beginning.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they are already here and have been since the beginning.
Inter-gender dynamics in reaction to UFOs is the focus for the purpose of this thread, not whether aliens are real or have been here.

The most important question in such matters is how hot do you think these women who are targeted are? Personally, I think the second lady is hotter than the first. Which of those two women do you think is hotter?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of the movie Downhill, with Will Ferrell, which was based on the Swedish movie Force Majeure. A family is on vacation and a small avalanche hits where they are eating outside. The dad runs off, avoiding the avalanche, but the wife begins to doubt him as a father, man, and protector, since he abandoned them when he fled. I'm sure he thought it was every man for himself, and that everyone would run off on their own, but that wasn't the case. Anyway, no one was harmed, but the wife resented him for it.