Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did the right thing? The 2-hour friendzone

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while since I posted, greetings to all fellow DJs!

Met a girl on Tinder, dated for about 7 months. Broke up twice. Both times she broke it off. Both times I went NC and moved on.

A week ago she whatsapps me a photo we took together, we started talking, met her yesterday evening. She said she wanted to try to be friends. I agreed but coldly and then cut the date short.

Went home.

She texts "you left fast. what's up."
I replied. "dinner with mom + tired, you home?" which was true
She said. "yes"
Two hours later I got sick to my stomach about the idea of friendship with her or orbiting her. So I texted her the following.
"Sorry I can't do this. I don't want to waste my time or yours pretending. Take care. All the best"
Then deleted her number again.

Did I do the right thing? Should I have waited and played my cards? Did I over react? I think she genuinely wanted friendship but I cannot do that and I am also presently spinning two plates (with one leading to a serious relationship)

And why do I feel bad about it?

Let me know your thoughts

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
starting to regret this decision. she hasn't replied yet.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should i call back and say i want more than friendship? helppp

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should i call back and say i want more than friendship? helppp
After she texted you the "whats up" line, I would have replied:

"Nothing, all good. Have a nice night."

And then I'd go no contact until she invited you over for a movie or something.

You feel bad about it because you maybe could escalated in the future if you played your cards right. But you lost your cool a bit, which happens to the best of us.

Just shake it off and use it as a learning experience for next time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
1.) It didnt work in 2 previous tries......and trust me the % chance of it working each time after the first drops significantly. Why do you think it would work now?

2.) Good for you for stating to her that you werent going to be an orbiter. She obviously wants someone around she can cry to when the other c0cks fvcking her pull out and move on. Just leave it at that.

3.) When you post in this forum several times in a row, like its something that needs attention right now, you look desperate/needy. If you look desperate/needy on here, I am sure that this has been a factor with her in the past and probably is now. With women things are never as "important" as you think. You obviously need to learn how to play it cool with women. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

I am not sure I would have ever answered the bell when she sent me a pic of us. I definitely would have said "yeah that was fun but we have both obviously moved on to better things now. Hope all is well" and I would have never met up with her unless she got sexual and fast, and I could have turned her into a FWB on my terms.

Stay NC and go find women where the water isnt already tainted.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, it's something you should have told her in person but it's nothing to fret over. The most important thing is you shouldn't be her "friend". Now move on.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
OP. I honestly don't believe into this idea of 'friends don't fvck friends'. To me this idea is tied up on my a woman and accepted by a man just to be around, it's stupid. Things do happen. Do call her back, not text, another date, but this time more closer, no public places. Invite her over to your place, I think. Mom home, that's fine, no biggie. Stuff like dinner, drinks, even tv is fine. I for once don't cut anything anymore, and don't answer staight to things like let's be friends, I say friendship is sacret, if you can muster, you could be my friend. Keep them around, no need to orbit them, let them orbit you. It's fine to call them once in a while and do some stuff or just talk. Like yesterday I got sick to my stomatch because of this one retard girl, I called up one of my fvck buddies and one of my ex's. Today I feel just fine. I could have fvcked either one of them if they were near me. Friends do fvck friends, especially if they are more than friends.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Pathetic course of action op. Beta.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't being truthful when you said you were tired.

You don't want a platonic relationship with this girl & you know the best thing to do is move on.