Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I already f8ck it up - clear this up bros

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you answered your own question. That was an Hb8. I recommend prenup* you only get so many chances... Haha.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you just fvck her? You just made a thread like a week ago saying you were at the top of the game, yet go mirroring this girls behavior with the rage quitting. If you can't take her back to your place, take her on the hood or trunk of your car. They love it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just go take a pic of that Lambo standing beside it in your garage. Seems pretty simple.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How many arms do I have, and how long are they?

Plus, even after I prove I have it... What does that change?
Oh like when people post threads about hot chicks and you want pics for verification? And then you want pics with them with the chick for further validation?

You have a smart phone I'm sure. It has a delay on the camera function. Set it and go get by that Lambo in your garage and take the pic or it isnt there big guy.

I'll bet on the it's not really in your garage.

Reaction score
Oh like when people post threads about hot chicks and you want pics for verification? And then you want pics with them with the chick for further validation?

You have a smart phone I'm sure. It has a delay on the camera function. Set it and go get by that Lambo in your garage and take the pic or it isnt there big guy.

I'll bet on the it's not really in your garage.
It's there whether you're a$$ belive or not.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's there whether you're beta a$$ believes it or not.
That's what I thought. No Lambo. Did you really think anyone would believe it just because you jumped in some Lambo and had someone take pics of you? Lol.