Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I already f8ck it up - clear this up bros

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her two weeks ago at her friends house, I went over with my buddy. I already wrote about her, we had drinks, fun, made out a lot and she cried eventually. It's the girl I drove reckless with to a bar to get more booze. She's only 18.

After that night she liked all my pictures on facebook, instagram and we stayed in touch.

I saw her sunday again at an outdoor festival, she texted me to dead to meet her. Ran into her but she was with her friend and some other dude partying and dancing so I chatted her up and went on my way. I saw her later, nothing special.

Next day we text a bit back and forth and I tell her that I well call her later. I call her twice but she doesn't pick up.
The next evening she texts me ''heey'' and I text back and set up a date for that night!

I pick her up at night, she talks a LOT in the car. About her relationship with her dad, it's troubled and bad, about her mom, about her family, about going out, about partying, about funny stuff, just a ''minor'' young girls life troubles. About howmuch attention she gets from guys, about how she always goes for tanned guys. She also tells me that she got raped by a dude when she was 12 (I know this guy, hes a local barber, tanned dude aswell, just like me). She mentions a mutual friend we met at the festival and she says ''hes your competitor'' lmao. I tell her I have no competitors.

Anyway, I grab her hand, kino in the car and don't talk too much just listen to her rant, sometimes comment funny stuff.
We go near the beach at night and we make out. She is the best kisser I met in a couple of years, after all those countless make out sessions.
She mentions i love your lips so much
Anyway I don't talk too much about myself and stay the mysterious guy. We sit near the beach and I ask her about her parents boat and more stuff, I massage her and we make out more and I finger her pvssy on her pants. She gets all wet and horney and starts to make out heavily and breathing. We do this for like 10 minutes and talk some more again. After an hour or so I bring her back home and we talk in the car. In the car I tell her to lean over and we make out again, I tell her to sit on my lap and I kino, we make out, kiss her neck, all that. I finger her and she gets all wet and h0rney and cexual.

In the car back I mention that I want to take her out clubbing sometime and do fun stuff.

I'm a great kisser but the mistakes I made are pretty clear to me I GUESS. I start to pedelastize her at this point with:

Gambino:

You are the best kisser ever
You have the prettiest eyes
You should be my queen
Hmmm let's go to a castle, with loads of food, youll be my queen and well have hot steamy cex everyday
your lips are mine

She gets more horney by the talk though and we get super warm and having cex with clothes on.

Afterwards we laugh it off, make out for ANOTHER 30 minutes and she goes inside.

I text her
''I'm home, sweet dreams kiss''

The lukewarm stuff starts here

She is online for 15 mins and finally she returns ''okay, okay kiss''

I waited 25 hours and called her at 11 at night today, it goes to voicemail after 1 ring. A couple of minutes later she appears online on whatsapp but doesn't call back or text back....

I got a gut feeling that she already lost interest or so...

One thing: We had a great cexual connection and remember I called her 2 days ago twice after she agreed on whatsapp that we would have a convo on the phone, but she didn't call back at night aswel and texted me 20 hours later..

I don't want a relationship with her, she is so super cexual, a natural, just what I like. I just want to f8ck this broad for a long period.

What is going on boys?

I got several options, I just want to f8ck her.

Last edited:

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met her two weeks ago at her friends house, I went over with my buddy. I already wrote about her, we had drinks, fun, made out a lot and she cried eventually. It's the girl I drove reckless with to a bar to get more booze. She's only 18.

After that night she liked all my pictures on facebook, instagram and we stayed in touch.

I saw her sunday again at an outdoor festival, she texted me to dead to meet her. Ran into her but she was with her friend and some other dude partying and dancing so I chatted her up and went on my way. I saw her later, nothing special.

Next day we text a bit back and forth and I tell her that I well call her later. I call her twice but she doesn't pick up.
The next evening she texts me ''heey'' and I text back and set up a date for that night!

I pick her up at night, she talks a LOT in the car. About her relationship with her dad, it's troubled and bad, about her mom, about her family, about going out, about partying, about funny stuff, just a ''minor'' young girls life troubles. About howmuch attention she gets from guys, about how she always goes for tanned guys. She also tells me that she got raped by a dude when she was 12 (I know this guy, hes a local barber, tanned dude aswell, just like me). She mentions a mutual friend we met at the festival and she says ''hes your competitor'' lmao. I tell her I have no competitors.

Anyway, I grab her hand, kino in the car and don't talk too much just listen to her rant, sometimes comment funny stuff.
We go near the beach at night and we make out. She is the best kisser I met in a couple of years, after all those countless make out sessions.
She mentions i love your lips so much
Anyway I don't talk too much about myself and stay the mysterious guy. We sit near the beach and I ask her about her parents boat and more stuff, I massage her and we make out more and I finger her pvssy on her pants. She gets all wet and horney and starts to make out heavily and breathing. We do this for like 10 minutes and talk some more again. After an hour or so I bring her back home and we talk in the car. In the car I tell her to lean over and we make out again, I tell her to sit on my lap and I kino, we make out, kiss her neck, all that. I finger her and she gets all wet and h0rney and cexual.

In the car back I mention that I want to take her out clubbing sometime and do fun stuff.

I'm a great kisser but the mistakes I made are pretty clear to me I GUESS. I start to pedelastize her at this point with:

Gambino:

You should be my queen
Hmmm let's go to a castle, with loads of food, youll be my queen and well have hot steamy cex everyday
your lips are mine

She gets more horney by the talk though and we get super warm and having cex with clothes on.

Afterwards we laugh it off, make out for ANOTHER 30 minutes and she goes inside.

I text her
''I'm home, sweet dreams kiss''

The lukewarm stuff starts here

She is online for 15 mins and finally she returns ''okay, okay kiss''

I waited 25 hours and called her at 11 at night today, it goes to voicemail after 1 ring. A couple of minutes later she appears online on whatsapp but doesn't call back or text back....

I got a gut feeling that she already lost interest or so...

One thing: We had a great cexual connection and remember I called her 2 days ago twice after she agreed on whatsapp that we would have a convo on the phone, but she didn't call back at night aswel and texted me 20 hours later..

I don't want a relationship with her, she is so super cexual, a natural, just what I like. I just want to f8ck this broad for a long period.

What is going on boys?

I got several options, I just want to f8ck her.
From what I’m reading you had many chances to fvck her whether it be at the beach or your car but you didn’t. You just had these super sexual makeout sessions but it never went any further.

My guess is she is wondering why you didn’t take it any further with her. I’m actually wondering the same thing haha. Could’ve at least tried and if she gave you LMR do your best to overcome it.

If you would’ve just fvcked her in the car and gave it to her good I bet her attitude would be totally different.

But since you didn’t fvck her, she may now be hitting up your mutual friend competition to see if HE will be the one to give it to her.

Just my thoughts based on the details given.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed the part where you said you had sex with clothes on lol.

Idk it looks like you did well but maybe you pedestalized her too much and that combined with calling her the next day made her think you are needy.

After I fvck a girl I always let her reinitiate contact first, they usually do within the next couple days if I fvcked her good. If she doesn’t then maybe she just wanted the ONS.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is just testing the waters in how ''desperate'' I am if she ignores me.

The whole point is ofcourse, women that like you won't confuse you!

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems normal to me, all the energy was spent on the meeting. You will get another chance, if she is cooler next time you will know she only enjoys the attention. After all, she is 19

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you just fvck her instead of wasting time making out when it as clear you had an opportunity to bang her?

If you messed up its because you didnt take advantage of the green light she was giving you. You say you want to fvck her but when you had the oportunity you just kept making out? Cmon man...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my aunt and neece at my house for 1 day because my mom is in town... Her parents were home and I am not spending money on a hotel.

So I couldn't close it that night, but my question is why would she ghost a bit and what is my follow up plan since she didn't pick up the phone.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 18... and has high SMV. You are just one of a dozen dudes hitting her up. She is behaving like any chick who has a number of options and not enough life experience to deal with this. You haven't messed up and there really is nothing you can do about this except to date other women... hit this one up now and then asking her out. If the timing is right and the opportunity presents itself, go ahead and bang her. But the only communication you should have with her is asking her out and get her alone. If she won't meet you on dates, then just spend your time with other women.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my aunt and neece at my house for 1 day because my mom is in town... Her parents were home and I am not spending money on a hotel.

So I couldn't close it that night, but my question is why would she ghost a bit and what is my follow up plan since she didn't pick up the phone.
Oh I thought you said you had sex with her with clothes on in the car.

My first post then: AKA you couldn’t close so she lost interest.

Since she didn’t pick up the phone, no need to reach out again. Wait for her to reach out and go from there.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she blocked me on social media, were done. I did something wrong i guess
You did...you got her juices flowing and didnt finish the deal by banging her. Women get pretty upset if they give you the green light to bang and you don't, especially when you get them all excited...

They think you are playing games and dont want to get excited and then have no resolution to it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She randomly calls out of the blue 5 minutes ago...

She was just trying to get my attention with deleting me on snapchat..... And it worked like charm... (I guess)

I asked my buddy to give me her number (i deleted it)

This idiot calls her to ask her if he can give her number out (f8cking white knight beta) so she calls me..

She says hey why do you ask for my number to (mutual friend)
I said oh i deleted your number because you deleted me on snapchat...
I talk about fun topics after that and schedule a date for tommorow evening...............

Just a 18 year old girl with mixed feelings who probably deletes me on snapchat to get my attention..

She sends me a selfie and all good

If she shows tommorow, Im going to f8ck her, after that I got a gut feeling that a lot of stuff is about to happen with this particular girl.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino:

You should be my queen
your lips are mine

omg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I’m reading you had many chances to fvck her whether it be at the beach or your car but you didn’t.
As someone who used to be a teenager, I don't know who in their right mind would want to fvck in a car if they had a choice.

By the way, in the subject line: feightck? Interesting choice to avoid the censors.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who used to be a teenager, I don't know who in their right mind would want to fvck in a car if they had a choice.

By the way, in the subject line: feightck? Interesting choice to avoid the censors.
I guess gambino likes 8’s.

But yea car fvcking isn’t very comfortable but he had a perfect opportunity to do it and since he didn’t, she ghosted him and blocked him for awhile

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yea car fvcking isn’t very comfortable but he had a perfect opportunity to do it and since he didn’t, she ghosted him and blocked him for awhile
That is too bad but Gambino will be all right, he's living in abundance :up: :)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what, she unblocked me yesterday, I shot her a text, we met up, talked a lot then made out in my car, took her to my house and f8cked her for an hour like theres no tommorow...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feightcked her for an hour... :)