Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did Eastern European/Russian women let it all get to their heads?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European women are sadly these days by default feminazi. They all believe they are stronk wahmen that need no man and that they are entitled to everything. So it is not limited to US.

The virus is called the internet and it spreads all the disease faster than ever before.
I have noticed this in the US, it does seem like American women tend to be of higher quality than their European counterparts from my experience in the big cities.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm first generation Lithuanian living in America and trying VERY hard to not take things said in this thread personally cause I realize it's your experience and I respect that.

But wanted to chime in to say what's written above is spot on, and thank you @Gamisch :) for posting it.

About men, our fathers, our brothers - the toughness, the stoicism, the take no prisoners attitude; it's what we (or I) were raised valuing and qualities we seek in a romantic partner.

Personally speaking, I don't identify with how many of you describe EE ladies, I'm quite the opposite actually, accepting of most things and fiercely loyal, probably to a fault.

But again it's your experience so won't argue it, only to say I wish people could judge a person individually and not by their culture, that's all.
So do you like dudes who wear track suits and squat? Lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm first generation Lithuanian living in America and trying VERY hard to not take things said in this thread personally cause I realize it's your experience and I respect that.

But wanted to chime in to say what's written above is spot on, and thank you @Gamisch :) for posting it.

About men, our fathers, our brothers - the toughness, the stoicism, the take no prisoners attitude; it's what we (or I) were raised valuing and qualities we seek in a romantic partner.

Personally speaking, I don't identify with how many of you describe EE ladies, I'm quite the opposite actually, accepting of most things and fiercely loyal, probably to a fault.

But again it's your experience so won't argue it, only to say I wish people could judge a person individually and not by their culture, that's all.
Seriously though, it's really nothing personal. Myself, I've noticed strong social-climber and materialistic tendencies in the vast majority of women who emigrate here (legally), regardless of where they come from.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this in the US, it does seem like American women tend to be of higher quality than their European counterparts from my experience in the big cities.
Na...
Ironically we tend to import your dumb shiete over here. It the retarded stuff usually starts off some kind of trend in the UYS and then quite quickly it the shiete storm is over us in Europe too.

#meetoo, ultra leftist feminism, "Critical Race Theory", transgenderism, 1000+ genders, celebration of gay culture, woke agenda/culture, celebration of fat whales I.E. positive body identity, hate crime and censorship, the rise and faveolization of communism (the list goes on and on sigh..), is all retarded US inventions. that we unfortunately have copy/pasted over here too just to give a few totally crazy examples.
It's sickening.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Na...
Ironically we tend to import your dumb shiete over here. It the retarded stuff usually starts off some kind of trend in the UYS and then quite quickly it the shiete storm is over us in Europe too.

#meetoo, ultra leftist feminism, "Critical Race Theory", transgenderism, 1000+ genders, celebration of gay culture, woke agenda/culture, celebration of fat whales I.E. positive body identity, hate crime and censorship, the rise and faveolization of communism (the list goes on and on sigh..), is all retarded US inventions. that we unfortunately have copy/pasted over here too just to give a few totally crazy examples.
It's sickening.
I think American women learned how to cope with the radicalization so a number of them over the years actually got sick of it or they decided that it was too much and learned how to live with it better. European women are just now seeing the radicalization as a novelty.

People rag on American women a lot but what I have found is that over the decades, they learn to live with being spoiled better compared to foreign women. Just look at EE women, it takes them a year in a western country to turn into hardcore clout chasers.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to know a couple of albanians, bulgarians, armenians and ukranians. The issue you are describing is you have to get accepted into their circle - they tend to stick to each other. I had a class with a wicked hot armenian girl one time. She wouldn't even look at me and we never talked - got the impression she was stuck up and standoffish. A fellow armenian friend of mine invited me to this party and this girl showed up - they were friends and I didn't know it (though I should have because it seems like they all knew each other). She went straight at me and said I had a class with her. I got to know her from then and she turned out to actually be a really nice person.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to know a couple of albanians, bulgarians, armenians and ukranians. The issue you are describing is you have to get accepted into their circle - they tend to stick to each other. I had a class with a wicked hot armenian girl one time. She wouldn't even look at me and we never talked - got the impression she was stuck up and standoffish. A fellow armenian friend of mine invited me to this party and this girl showed up - they were friends and I didn't know it (though I shouldn't have because it seems like they all knew each other). She went straight at me and said I had a class with her. I got to know her from then and she turned out to actually be a really nice person.
Maybe that is true of the immigrant communities but from what I have witnessed in my years of nightgame, it seems like these women end up being the biggest clout chasers in that field. I lost count of the amount of bars and nightclubs I knew in NYC which had Balkan women working at them and these women were always the ones getting thrashed hard on the weekends while being b1tches to almost any and all guys. They seem miserable and seem to have an inferiority complex going on. It's not a social circle I'd want to be a part of since it seems to run on flashiness and clout.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that is true of the immigrant communities but from what I have witnessed in my years of nightgame, it seems like these women end up being the biggest clout chasers in that field. I lost count of the amount of bars and nightclubs I knew in NYC which had Balkan women working at them and these women were always the ones getting thrashed hard on the weekends while being b1tches to almost any and all guys. They seem miserable and seem to have an inferiority complex going on. It's not a social circle I'd want to be a part of since it seems to run on flashiness and clout.
A lot of them probably grew up poor (if they are from that region), so there might be a bit of overcompensation going on, but a lot are nice people. I shared the same sentiment at one time in my late teens/early 20's and was dismissive of girls like this (because I felt ignored by them), until I got to know some of them and then realized that a lot aren't really that bad. A lot of the hot one's I knew ended up married by 25 and have nice families. Just have a tribal mentality is all; if you can breach that you'll see the "real" person.

I don't think they differ from other women except in one respect- just have far more pride in their background

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Slavic chicks are well aware of their reputation and they use it to their advantage, they are extremely overrated.

The only reason Western men desire them is because they are white and slim, western women are overweight on average.

I've spent time in Russia,Ukraine,Lithuania and Poland. In the 90s they may have been good but the golden goose has long since stopped laying eggs
I bolded the most important part. White Western men desire them due to this. They tend to be more feminine too.

I've had mixed experiences with EE women in the United States. The best EE women are in EE.

The Russia-Ukraine conflict is bad for Western men who are looking to seduce in those areas. Odessa, Ukraine was once a hub of horny Western men looking to mate with Ukrainian women.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you guys are finally waking up to this myth that Slavic women are somehow feminine, friendly, traditional..... it's been a complete BS cope as far back as 2008 when I first started working in the corporate world. Slavic women are actually some of the most cold, calculating and ruthless women you'll ever meet.

Slavic women are only in it for themselves. All those beautiful Ukrainian women refugees are living happily and comfortably in Germany and Poland while Ukrainian men are getting killed by their Russian cousins. Do these Ukrainian women care? Nope. They're too busying clout chasing on Instagram and TikTok.

If you're a White Western/American guy that's not a millionaire, a Slavic girl will never see you as anything more than a buffoon. If you're a White Western/American guy that's wealthy, Slavic women will see you as a ticket to citizenship and free assets in a divorce.

A Slavic woman's sexual preference is as follows:

Handsome Slavic guy >> Western Euro guy (preferably German or Scandinavian) >>Regular Slavic guy >> White American guy >>>>>>>>>>> Ethnics

Take a look at this cringe Slavic dating ad, "Slavic women just ADORE American men".... LOL at all the western cvcks who are dumb enough to fall for this scam....

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you guys are finally waking up to this myth that Slavic women are somehow feminine, friendly, traditional..... it's been a complete BS cope as far back as 2008 when I first started working in the corporate world. Slavic women are actually some of the most cold, calculating and ruthless women you'll ever meet.

Slavic women are only in it for themselves. All those beautiful Ukrainian women refugees are living happily and comfortably in Germany and Poland while Ukrainian men are getting killed by their Russian cousins. Do these Ukrainian women care? Nope. They're too busying clout chasing on Instagram and TikTok.

If you're a White Western/American guy that's not a millionaire, a Slavic girl will never see you as anything more than a buffoon. If you're a White Western/American guy that's wealthy, Slavic women will see you as a ticket to citizenship and free assets in a divorce.

A Slavic woman's sexual preference is as follows:

Handsome Slavic guy >> Western Euro guy (preferably German or Scandinavian) >>Regular Slavic guy >> White American guy >>>>>>>>>>> Ethnics

Take a look at this cringe Slavic dating ad, "Slavic women just ADORE American men".... LOL at all the western cvcks who are dumb enough to fall for this scam....

How is this different from any woman regardless of culture, or race?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, if you live in an area where you fellow countrymen got repeatedly slaughtered over the centuries (The Balkans, EE, the Caucusus region), you're genetically selected to be a hard@ss. Nice people tend not to survive.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this different from any woman regardless of culture, or race?

It's not, any guy that thinks Asian or Latinas or Middle Eastern or any other foreign women are traditional is living in a pipe dream.

I keep hearing guys from the Midwest praise Latinas as being religious and traditional... Wrong.... Latinas today are no less toxic than the average White woman.

The Latino community has gone the same way as the Italian community on the East Coast: they've abandoned their religious Catholic roots in favor of American entitlement.

Fellas, drop this idea of finding traditional women abroad, it ain't gonna happen.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's not, any guy that thinks Asian or Latinas or Middle Eastern or any other foreign women are traditional is living in a pipe dream.

I keep hearing guys from the Midwest praise Latinas as being religious and traditional... Wrong.... Latinas today are no less toxic than the average White woman.

The Latino community has gone the same way as the Italian community on the East Coast: they've abandoned their religious Catholic roots in favor of American entitlement.

Fellas, drop this idea of finding traditional women abroad, it ain't gonna happen.
As @BillyPilgrim correctly mentioned, women who migrate to the west tend to be materialistic and social climbers. The good foreign women would rather marry a Chad from their home country, why would they give up their family and friends to be with a foreigner?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @BillyPilgrim correctly mentioned, women who migrate to the west tend to be materialistic and social climbers. The good foreign women would rather marry a Chad from their home country, why would they give up their family and friends to be with a foreigner?
Or, they were status chasers in their home country, married some rich guy who was able to move to the West, and then got a divorce after moving here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, if you live in an area where you fellow countrymen got repeatedly slaughtered over the centuries (The Balkans, EE, the Caucusus region), you're genetically selected to be a hard@ss. Nice people tend not to survive.
That selects strong men and tolerable women for one simple fact...angry belligerent men are not in the mood for drama or parasites while the shortage of survivors among men give them many options to chose in terms of beauty.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That selects strong men and tolerable women for one simple fact...angry belligerent men are not in the mood for drama or parasites while the shortage of survivors among men give them many options to chose in terms of beauty.
But the strong, angry, and belligerent men are spreading their genetics (and personality is to a degree genetic) to their daughters. Which results in their daughters not being particularly malleable from a genetic standpoint.

Kind of like how african-american women have high testosterone. They've been selected for it by being subjected to harsh survivalist conditions.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the strong, angry, and belligerent men are spreading their genetics (and personality is to a degree genetic) to their daughters. Which results in their daughters not being particularly malleable from a genetic standpoint.

Kind of like how african-american women have high testosterone. They've been selected for it by being subjected to harsh survivalist conditions.
What you say makes perfect sense however we all know certain genes get activated or deactivated according to the gender and upbringing.

Also being women XX and men XY, certain gens only comes from mother side when it comes of women (if I recall correctly from that useless place called public school).

The problem with black women is not only high test but how their community has been f-ed up in the US, test is not about violence/aggressivity but more about goal reaching and willingness to do the extra step.

Elon Musk has probably higher test than most men yet you see him working 16 hours daily rather than beating people in bars.

If testosterone was the reason for anti-social violent behaviours, it wouldnt be antifa soyboys to be the biggest trouble makers when it comes of arguing or burning cities.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that guys often hype up Eastern European countries for meeting a lot of sexy women and to be fair, my experience mainly comes from interacting with a lot of Eastern European women that settled into the US. One thing I have noticed is that whatever things people say are wrong with American women? Eastern European women who settle in the US take those toxic traits to another level.

Most I have known have been grade A clout chasers, rude AF, smug, arrogant, and practically every trait you can say is wrong with American women they take it to another level whenever they are visiting, living, or settling down here in the US.

I lived in NYC and my god, I cannot even talk to how awful the personalities of Russian and Slavic women there were. Trashy clout chasers who were disrespectful with a permanent resting b*tchface. In Miami, it's slightly better but I do notice how areas like South Beach have a ton of Russian women who are local, rude, unapproachable, and smug.

Now I am wondering, did Eastern European and Russian women let some stereotypes get to their heads because I have found them to have far worse personalities than any of the western women or just all women in general. Are we behind the times here when we say that these women are great?
Here in the UK, the higher caliber are foreign not locals. I'd know a 7 in south east Asian or south America is closer to 12 here lulz. It's really that bad. Girl age 23 that should be peak smv needs to lose 10kg. Aesthetic wise its repulsive. It doesn't stop their. There is a nazi feminist proclivity. Not shocking why Troy Francis and Tusk go abroad more often than not.

OP it's well known that while eastern Europe and outstanding alternative options exist in contrast to the west, dangers await. If she comes to the west she adopts modern women sooner or later. Women are sheeple. They follow the biggest D. Men have a large brain and women are predisposed to naivety as well as stupidity.

The game in 2022 is catch and release. Go abroad. Not stay planted in the dumpster fire that is western society.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women in the west make poor lifestyle choices &&& reap the reward of rubbish. It's quite funny to be honest.

Don't need no man.... 2022.

^^^^ here's the outcome for an abundance of modern women.

I got my troll cannon charged up. Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can. Troll real hard.

Real talk, life trolls these women harder than I ever could.