Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did Eastern European/Russian women let it all get to their heads?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of them probably grew up poor (if they are from that region), so there might be a bit of overcompensation going on, but a lot are nice people. I shared the same sentiment at one time in my late teens/early 20's and was dismissive of girls like this (because I felt ignored by them), until I got to know some of them and then realized that a lot aren't really that bad. A lot of the hot one's I knew ended up married by 25 and have nice families. Just have a tribal mentality is all; if you can breach that you'll see the "real" person.

I don't think they differ from other women except in one respect- just have far more pride in their background
In their own home countries I do not doubt it but not in the US from what I have witnessed. Here, they seem to all be the selfie club queens who go out to get thrashed on weekends. FWIW, I do notice that a lot of the ones in the US who are loyal to men of their background are pretty high quality but the ones who try hard AF to assimilate into American culture are the embodiment of trash. These are the kinds of girls who party harder than your typical white girl and date the seediest guys.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bolded the most important part. White Western men desire them due to this. They tend to be more feminine too.

I've had mixed experiences with EE women in the United States. The best EE women are in EE.

The Russia-Ukraine conflict is bad for Western men who are looking to seduce in those areas. Odessa, Ukraine was once a hub of horny Western men looking to mate with Ukrainian women.
Of all the Slavic women, I'd say that outside of the Balkans (the women who are absolute trash), Ukrainian women have been the most arrogant and crappy. It's like they are capitalizing on the Ukraine-Russia conflict and trying to milk it for all its worth. By far the least approachable and also the most rude. I have had a better experience with Polish women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some of you guys are finally waking up to this myth that Slavic women are somehow feminine, friendly, traditional..... it's been a complete BS cope as far back as 2008 when I first started working in the corporate world. Slavic women are actually some of the most cold, calculating and ruthless women you'll ever meet.

Slavic women are only in it for themselves. All those beautiful Ukrainian women refugees are living happily and comfortably in Germany and Poland while Ukrainian men are getting killed by their Russian cousins. Do these Ukrainian women care? Nope. They're too busying clout chasing on Instagram and TikTok.
Bingo. As I have said on this thread and throughout the forum, for as much hate as American women get, it does seem like they have learned to handle the American culture at its worst a lot better. Like yeah, you do get a lot of crappy women in the US but you also get women who have lived through the toxic culture and came out better at the end. When an American girl is good, she is definitely wifey material.

Meanwhile, as soon as any other culture of women get a taste of American culture, they turn worse than even the worst American women. Slavic and EE women are the group I have seen this happen to time and time again. They flood into South Florida for some reason and are often the most degenerate, rude, arrogant, entitled, narcissistic, and toxic women by far. You do get the foreign ones who are just visiting but if they stay long enough, they too turn toxic.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not, any guy that thinks Asian or Latinas or Middle Eastern or any other foreign women are traditional is living in a pipe dream.

I keep hearing guys from the Midwest praise Latinas as being religious and traditional... Wrong.... Latinas today are no less toxic than the average White woman.

The Latino community has gone the same way as the Italian community on the East Coast: they've abandoned their religious Catholic roots in favor of American entitlement.

Fellas, drop this idea of finding traditional women abroad, it ain't gonna happen.
This man is wise beyond his years. I have known one too many instances of a white guy who thought that he was getting a good deal by marrying a "feminine" Asian woman, only to find that once she marries him, she wears the pants in that relationship and does not give him any sex. I saw a video a while back of an Aussie dude screaming at his Asian wife who wouldn't even screw him.

Tell me about Latinas lol, I live in Miami and the Latinas here are way worse with the social media culture and clout chasing than the white girls. Man, as much crap as people give white women, I have to say that over the years they have easily become the most tolerable group.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As @BillyPilgrim correctly mentioned, women who migrate to the west tend to be materialistic and social climbers. The good foreign women would rather marry a Chad from their home country, why would they give up their family and friends to be with a foreigner?
This is true for almost all situations. Even the sexpats who think that they are getting a good deal going to Asia seem to get the outcast Asian women who weren't exactly top tier in Asian society. All of the best women seem to want their own men.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That selects strong men and tolerable women for one simple fact...angry belligerent men are not in the mood for drama or parasites while the shortage of survivors among men give them many options to chose in terms of beauty.
People hype up EE men as being alpha but tbh, in my years of interacting with them, it ends up being more bark than bite. Yeah, they will try to get into a fight with you and be more assertive in that regard but they are all too used to others just stepping aside for them.

Most EE men get drunk, try to get confrontational, but only look for easy targets. When someone does fight back, they tend to back down quite easily.

IMO, the most alpha guys I have seen in confrontational situations have been:

1. Mexican dudes (not Latinos, specifically Mexican dudes). It even shows in the criminal underworld where the Russian and Italian mafias will rarely if ever step on the toes of a drug cartel. Cubans are also tough as hell if they are blue collar.

2. Israeli men, all of them have had military training.

3. Russian men, actual Russian men, not the ones from Eastern Europe. This is especially true for dudes from the Caucasuses as Conor McGregor found out.

4. Brazilian men, dudes can straight up scrap and dominate in the UFC.

5. African American men, piss off the wrong black dude and those quick hands come out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about Latinas lol, I live in Miami and the Latinas here are way worse with the social media culture and clout chasing than the white girls. Man, as much crap as people give white women, I have to say that over the years they have easily become the most tolerable group.
I keep hearing guys from the Midwest praise Latinas as being religious and traditional... Wrong.... Latinas today are no less toxic than the average White woman.

The Latino community has gone the same way as the Italian community on the East Coast: they've abandoned their religious Catholic roots in favor of American entitlement.
I've had a couple of negative experiences with Latinas where they adopted some of the worst trends of white women. I went out with this one Latina for a short period who acted flaky AF and was always citing her career demands as a reason to be flaky. That was so annoying from a Latina. You'd expect that behavior from a white woman. Not from a Latina, so that's doubly annoying. The interaction faded without me even getting the bang.

I had another approach on a Latina who had a high travel job (pre-pandemic). She was also no different than a white career woman. I exited that approach without arranging a date.

That's a good point to compare the Hispanic/Latino to what Italians/Italian-American once were.

I have known one too many instances of a white guy who thought that he was getting a good deal by marrying a "feminine" Asian woman, only to find that once she marries him, she wears the pants in that relationship and does not give him any sex. I saw a video a while back of an Aussie dude screaming at his Asian wife who wouldn't even screw him.
any guy that thinks Asian or Latinas or Middle Eastern or any other foreign women are traditional is living in a pipe dream.

Fellas, drop this idea of finding traditional women abroad, it ain't gonna happen.
What happened abroad? I remember in the 2004-2015 time period, going abroad to find more traditional women was heavily promoted.

I believe the story about marrying a "feminine" Asian woman.

It used to be that the key to doing the whole abroad thing for a Western male was to actually stay in that EE, East/South Asia, or Latin American country with woman and not expose her to Western culture.

Meanwhile, as soon as any other culture of women get a taste of American culture, they turn worse than even the worst American women. Slavic and EE women are the group I have seen this happen to time and time again. They flood into South Florida for some reason and are often the most degenerate, rude, arrogant, entitled, narcissistic, and toxic women by far. You do get the foreign ones who are just visiting but if they stay long enough, they too turn toxic.
Koko Beaute is a great example of a Slavic woman who got a taste of American culture and turned toxic. She is a Croatian born and raised woman who has lived in New York City and Miami.

In 2011, many years before his Christianity conversion, Roosh wrote a piece about Western culture poisoning women.

When an American girl is good, she is definitely wifey material.
The best American girl finds are the ones who grew up in smaller metro areas, preferably in non-liberal states. Women from large metro areas, including the suburbs in large metro areas, are usually toxic.

The problem is that most unattached men once they are 25+ are in larger cities. @Jesse Pinkman -- You are in Miami and have been in New York City and Atlanta. I am in Dallas. These are some of the biggest metro areas in the USA and some of the most poisonous mating environments. Even smaller town women from places like Wyoming and West Virginia are poisoned to an extent if they go to a major metro.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Man, you and I have got to start doing a podcast at some point in the future because I feel like you are one of the few people I can talk to about a lot of similar topics.

As for your comment on Latinas, I feel like it does differ based on the kind of Latina. IMO, what I have noticed is the following.

Mexican American women are the most chill of them all.

Puerto Rican women are the most ratchet.

Colombian women are the biggest clout chasers and social media queens.

As for the abroad phenomenon, it was really just a bunch of loser older guys who struck out with American women so they went to different countries. It was more of a novelty decades ago but as soon as every loser western guy got a wind of how its easier abroad, they flooded in. Women started to catch on and either capitalized on it by green card marriage or avoiding the men altogether as they were sex tourists.

You had forums pop up with nonsense such as "oh my god ur black go to Sweden" or "oh my god ur white go to South America", it fueled the ego of men who thought they were gonna show up and slay but then when they actually traveled they struggled. Roosh was one of the men that led the charge but then he realized it was all a farce and got all religious on people.

As for the Croatian chick, oh man, you best believe these Slavic broads are an infection. Hands down the worst of the worst in NYC and now after the pandemic, these same clout chasers are slowly flooding into Miami. Thankfully here we get some fresh off the boat types too so the Slavic women quality here is a lot better than the trash you have in NYC. I will stand by this, the worst women in NYC are hands down the Slavic women in the city, they are worst version of any kind of American women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I had to make a separate post for finding quality American women. In my experience, you can find them in larger metro areas but the tip is always to go to church or be more aligned with any right leaning political group (as long as its not hardcore alt right). IMO, the midwest has the best wife material.

The south is great but stay away from ratchet states like Georgia where women are hardcore clout chasers, TN and SC are flooded with wife material.

Men over the age of 25 have to be in a big city because if you are single in flyover country, the pickings are slim.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mexican American women are the most chill of them all.

Puerto Rican women are the most ratchet.

Colombian women are the biggest clout chasers and social media queens.
The "flaky AF career woman" I mentioned was a Colombian-American. She was born in the USA.

In Dallas, the majority of Latinas are Mexican-Americans/women with Mexican ancestry. In Miami, it is Carribbean/Central American/South American Latinas. Cubans, Colombians, Venezuelans, and Nicaraguans are the biggest ones. Mexicans are not common in Miami as compared to the Southwestern USA. It seems logical that Puerto Ricans would be in Miami and there are some. However, the Puerto Rican population tends to prefer Orlando to Miami within FL. They are also commonly found in New York/New Jersey.

I had to make a separate post for finding quality American women. In my experience, you can find them in larger metro areas but the tip is always to go to church or be more aligned with any right leaning political group (as long as its not hardcore alt right). IMO, the midwest has the best wife material.

The south is great but stay away from ratchet states like Georgia where women are hardcore clout chasers, TN and SC are flooded with wife material.

Men over the age of 25 have to be in a big city because if you are single in flyover country, the pickings are slim.
South Carolina would be a better than average state for finding wife material. I can't agree on TN because of Nashville (uppity white girls) and a ratchet place like Memphis. Knoxville and Chattanooga would be better options for a healthier mating environment in TN.

Religion is interesting. A lot of religions have a ban on pre-marital and non-marital sex as a part of the doctrine of their religions. Millennials have been a bit turned off by that. The Boomers and Gen X in their 20s/30s practiced religion at higher rates but gave the no sex doctrinal element lip service and didn't follow that. Millennials basically said "**** it" and just didn't bother to practice in high numbers. Not sure yet how Gen Z is going to play out but likely not too much different than Millennials on religion. 20% of Gen Z'ers claim a non-heterosexual sexual orientation, compared to only 11% of Millennials and 4% of Gen X.

If you're a man who has hit his 25th birthday and you find yourself single, you're almost forced to go to a larger city. You really can't do anything in a place with under 100-150k population. A mid-sized metro like Amarillo, Texas (population 200,000) could be an ok option if you happened to be raised there and have some social ties in the area from your childhood. I'm not sure that the typical 27 year old in an area under 100k could transplant to Amarillo or another mid-sized metro of 200-500k in population and do well. It would probably be an upgrade. What you typically tend to see is the people from areas of under 100k going to areas of over 1 million to find mates.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People hype up EE men as being alpha but tbh, in my years of interacting with them, it ends up being more bark than bite. Yeah, they will try to get into a fight with you and be more assertive in that regard but they are all too used to others just stepping aside for them.

Most EE men get drunk, try to get confrontational, but only look for easy targets. When someone does fight back, they tend to back down quite easily.

IMO, the most alpha guys I have seen in confrontational situations have been:

1. Mexican dudes (not Latinos, specifically Mexican dudes). It even shows in the criminal underworld where the Russian and Italian mafias will rarely if ever step on the toes of a drug cartel. Cubans are also tough as hell if they are blue collar.

2. Israeli men, all of them have had military training.

3. Russian men, actual Russian men, not the ones from Eastern Europe. This is especially true for dudes from the Caucasuses as Conor McGregor found out.

4. Brazilian men, dudes can straight up scrap and dominate in the UFC.

5. African American men, piss off the wrong black dude and those quick hands come out.
It works for 99% of men everywhere.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is true for almost all situations. Even the sexpats who think that they are getting a good deal going to Asia seem to get the outcast Asian women who weren't exactly top tier in Asian society. All of the best women seem to want their own men.
If you want access to the best women you need to be fluent in the language, know the culture and be part of a good social circle there.

But at that point, it would be a lot of wasted effort. It's much easier to just date someone in your own country instead of learning an entirely new language and moving.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that guys often hype up Eastern European countries for meeting a lot of sexy women and to be fair, my experience mainly comes from interacting with a lot of Eastern European women that settled into the US. One thing I have noticed is that whatever things people say are wrong with American women? Eastern European women who settle in the US take those toxic traits to another level.

Most I have known have been grade A clout chasers, rude AF, smug, arrogant, and practically every trait you can say is wrong with American women they take it to another level whenever they are visiting, living, or settling down here in the US.

I lived in NYC and my god, I cannot even talk to how awful the personalities of Russian and Slavic women there were. Trashy clout chasers who were disrespectful with a permanent resting b*tchface. In Miami, it's slightly better but I do notice how areas like South Beach have a ton of Russian women who are local, rude, unapproachable, and smug.

Now I am wondering, did Eastern European and Russian women let some stereotypes get to their heads because I have found them to have far worse personalities than any of the western women or just all women in general. Are we behind the times here when we say that these women are great?
I have met lots of Eastern European women mainly in Eastern Europe itself and I never got that impression. I'd say perhaps those that emigrate to America are not your typical examples. Or maybe you're conflating Russian women with Eastern Europeans in general. Russia itself does seem to have a lot of dumb materialistic bimbos. I've found Polish people, for example, to be very humble and kind. Czech people are very reserved, softly spoken and sometimes a bit odd. Serbians are very outgoing and friendly.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, if you live in an area where you fellow countrymen got repeatedly slaughtered over the centuries (The Balkans, EE, the Caucusus region), you're genetically selected to be a hard@ss. Nice people tend not to survive.
The problem with this theory is that the same applies equally to Western Europe (or any other part of the world). Even North America - if you look at early pioneer communities, the survival rates were abysmal. Most early settlers died from disease, hunger, altercations with natives, etc. within a couple of years of landing here.

The fact of the matter is that it only takes a generation or two for people to get soft. It’s hard to believe that the French were, at one point in history, some of the most warlike people in the world. Ditto for Italians, English and Scandinavians. They all got pvssified very quickly when life became easy.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met lots of Eastern European women mainly in Eastern Europe itself and I never got that impression. I'd say perhaps those that emigrate to America are not your typical examples. Or maybe you're conflating Russian women with Eastern Europeans in general. Russia itself does seem to have a lot of dumb materialistic bimbos. I've found Polish people, for example, to be very humble and kind. Czech people are very reserved, softly spoken and sometimes a bit odd. Serbians are very outgoing and friendly.
I have not been to any of the countries you mentioned but even I have to laugh at a lot of what you have said. Serbians are the antithesis of friendly and outgoing, every single one I have met abroad.

Still, since you have been to EE I will give you the benefit of the doubt here. I have actually found the reverse to be true in the US.

Often times, I find that the Russians are cool and down to earth as a people but other Eastern Europeans seem to be annoying, overcompensating, and smug AF.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want access to the best women you need to be fluent in the language, know the culture and be part of a good social circle there.

But at that point, it would be a lot of wasted effort. It's much easier to just date someone in your own country instead of learning an entirely new language and moving.
No, it's not easier to date a decent woman in my own country. :mad:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been to any of the countries you mentioned but even I have to laugh at a lot of what you have said. Serbians are the antithesis of friendly and outgoing, every single one I have met abroad.

Still, since you have been to EE I will give you the benefit of the doubt here. I have actually found the reverse to be true in the US.

Often times, I find that the Russians are cool and down to earth as a people but other Eastern Europeans seem to be annoying, overcompensating, and smug AF.
Maybe you were unlucky with the Serbians you met. I'm actually going back there again next week so I'll let you know if I change my mind. Belgrade a very lovely place to visit in the summer - full of cafes and nice parks etc. Last time I met a very pretty girl on the plane and she invited me out for drinks with her friends. I also met a few girls there from couchsurfing and I ended up staying for weeks just because I liked it so much.

In the UK there are a lot of Polish people and they tend to be very polite, trustworthy and kind. At least, those that I've met. And I've been to Poland a few times and the people there were always nice to me.

In Russia, it's not that I had any problems but there are a lot of drunks around that can be extremely aggressive. Most people don't speak English at all but that doesn't mean they won't talk and take offense at the fact that you don't speak their language. I can't say too much about the women as I didn't stay long, but I did go to some nightclubs one night and the atmosphere was quite ugly - "face control" at all of the clubs, long lines, aggressive drunks etc.

Ukraine is a country I know better than Russia and I visited Kiev and Odessa several times. I think maybe the women in Odessa were starting to get a bit arrogant because of the excessive amount of attention they got from visiting Turkish sex tourists and naive Americans on "marriage tours". They had a whole system of scams set up - taking them to expensive restaurants where they earn commission, the agencies charging men for "translation services" etc.

But then that's just a by-product of a particular location getting saturated with foreign men. Supply and demand, etc. Maybe that's why some of the women you're talking about are so arrogant. Maybe being in America and being considered "exotic" or in-demand because they're more attractive than most of the competition makes them that way.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not easier to date a decent woman in my own country. :mad:
Every girl out there is told at a very young age by their parents/family/friends that they are "special" and that they deserve the best. When they enter the dating market, they actually believe that they're the one special girl out of all the girls out there. Therefore, they automatically think that they deserve a Chad, and that Chad is gonna commit to them because Chad will see how special they are. This is the belief that EVERY girl has.

It doesn't help that they receive thousands of matches on OLD, which only further reinforces this.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you were unlucky with the Serbians you met. I'm actually going back there again next week so I'll let you know if I change my mind. Belgrade a very lovely place to visit in the summer - full of cafes and nice parks etc. Last time I met a very pretty girl on the plane and she invited me out for drinks with her friends. I also met a few girls there from couchsurfing and I ended up staying for weeks just because I liked it so much.

In the UK there are a lot of Polish people and they tend to be very polite, trustworthy and kind. At least, those that I've met. And I've been to Poland a few times and the people there were always nice to me.

In Russia, it's not that I had any problems but there are a lot of drunks around that can be extremely aggressive. Most people don't speak English at all but that doesn't mean they won't talk and take offense at the fact that you don't speak their language. I can't say too much about the women as I didn't stay long, but I did go to some nightclubs one night and the atmosphere was quite ugly - "face control" at all of the clubs, long lines, aggressive drunks etc.

Ukraine is a country I know better than Russia and I visited Kiev and Odessa several times. I think maybe the women in Odessa were starting to get a bit arrogant because of the excessive amount of attention they got from visiting Turkish sex tourists and naive Americans on "marriage tours". They had a whole system of scams set up - taking them to expensive restaurants where they earn commission, the agencies charging men for "translation services" etc.

But then that's just a by-product of a particular location getting saturated with foreign men. Supply and demand, etc. Maybe that's why some of the women you're talking about are so arrogant. Maybe being in America and being considered "exotic" or in-demand because they're more attractive than most of the competition makes them that way.
I can only go by Serbian women I have met in the US and there have been quite a few. What I have from them is cold, judgmental, rude, arrogant, confrontational, entitled, and a good number of them even flat out weird in a bad way (like into witchcraft weird). Some of the most psychotic women I have known in all of Europe were from Serbia. TBH, with the Balkans, I often find the trashiest of behaviors and often times the leaders there are Romanian and Serbian women.

When I lived in NYC, the ones involved with the hedonistic nightclub scenes, clout chasing like crazy, and often getting into fights at times (or going for guys who often did) were Serbian and Romanian women. I am not sure of how they are like in the rest of Europe but the ones here in America has been by far the trashiest women out there. Women from the Balkans are often trashy here in the US from what I have noticed, they worship hood black culture and try desperately to act that way.

As for Russian women, I consider them the best of the bunch. I actually find that some can be really cool and charismatic. They get my vote for being the best women of the region. Balkans are often trashy.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this from a American perspective living in Poland in interesting.

First and foremost any foreign woman who chooses to live in the U.S.A post 2011 is already in the undesirable bucket.

Two, yes Slavic women are surely cut-throat and kinda cold.

Three, living in Poland this year I noticed it's mostly the mens fault they have become more westernized. The women surely have ego, you can see it and feel it. Especially in Warsaw. But compared to America they are still very feminine. I rarely saw dyed anime hair colors. Rarely saw tattoos and they are actually in shape. Still.

Four, their attitudes are Western though. But I think that is because the men are simps.

Five, Polish and other Slavic men seem insecure to me. When Im around their women they get all defensive and try to act "macho". I'm a 6 ft 2 Black guy btw and have heard this same testimony from other Ethnic men.

Ironically the men think they're being tough or alpha or some **** when I can tell their women also pick up on this insecurity. They also need to drink just to start approaching women which I and other ethnic men dont need to do. Two women in Warsaw told me it was attractive I wasnt drinking at all.

Six, Ethnic men not being desired by Slavic women is comical. Yeah maybe in 1999 or at latest 2009. Not these Zillennial and Gen Z women. Let's just say choosing who to go after is me, my Colombian and African bros biggest issue here. *wink*

The men know this, why they get salty and insecure when we come around in the nightlife. Had Polish men want to hang out with me because they knew theyd pull paired up with me or my Ethiopian bros. "Oh well those are just sluts and low tier women!" Yeah, keep using that 2014 cope.. Surely not a trend men are going in to warrant women choosing otherwise... I even saw Korean guys in Gdansk cleaning up, African bros walking with Pregnant Polish women etc

Welcome to the 2020s. The women are picking up on that weak European male energy and it's making them more masculine/entitled, and at worse, looking elsewhere.

Last edited: