Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did Eastern European/Russian women let it all get to their heads?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this from a American perspective living in Poland in interesting.

First and foremost any foreign woman who chooses to live in the U.S.A post 2011 is already in the undesirable bucket.

Two, yes Slavic women are surely cut-throat and kinda cold.

Three, living in Poland this year I noticed it's mostly the mens fault they have become more westernized. The women surely have ego, you can see it and feel it. Especially in Warsaw. But compared to America they are still very feminine. I rarely saw dyed anime hair colors. Rarely saw tattoos and they are actually in shape. Still.

Four, their attitudes are Western though. But I think that is because the men are simps.

Five, Polish and other Slavic men seem insecure to me. When Im around their women they get all defensive and try to act "macho". I'm a 6 ft 2 Black guy btw and have heard this same testimony from other Ethnic men.

Ironically the men think they're being tough or alpha or some **** when I can tell their women also pick up on this insecurity. They also need to drink just to start approaching women which I and other ethnic men dont need to do. Two women in Warsaw told me it was attractive I wasnt drinking at all.

Six, Ethnic men not being desired by Slavic women is comical. Yeah maybe in 1999 or at latest 2009. Not these Zillennial and Gen Z women. Let's just say choosing who to go after is me, my Colombian and African bros biggest issue here. *wink*

The men know this, why they get salty and insecure when we come around in the nightlife. Had Polish men want to hang out with me because they knew theyd pull paired up with me or my Ethiopian bros. "Oh well those are just sluts and low tier women!" Yeah, keep using that 2014 cope.. Surely not a trend men are going in to warrant women choosing otherwise... I even saw Korean guys in Gdansk cleaning up, African bros walking with Pregnant Polish women etc

Welcome to the 2020s. The women are picking up on that weak European male energy and it's making them more masculine/entitled, and at worse, looking elsewhere.
I've had similar experiences to you in Poland.

Reaction score
Good thing I don’t find Slavic women attractive lol. Here are the 3 main issues with geo maxing stories.

1). I’ve noticed women are pretty much similar to America in the major cities

2). You are basically dumpster diving in another country. Going to the rural shacks of Eastern Europe, rice paddies of Southeast Asia, the army barrack towns of Japan and Korea lol. Bro, the men in these countries do not want these women lol.

3). It’s all anecdotal and can quantity over quality. Plus, one can easily just hire a bunch of hookers in these countries and lie to you.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this from a American perspective living in Poland in interesting.

First and foremost any foreign woman who chooses to live in the U.S.A post 2011 is already in the undesirable bucket.

Two, yes Slavic women are surely cut-throat and kinda cold.

Three, living in Poland this year I noticed it's mostly the mens fault they have become more westernized. The women surely have ego, you can see it and feel it. Especially in Warsaw. But compared to America they are still very feminine. I rarely saw dyed anime hair colors. Rarely saw tattoos and they are actually in shape. Still.

Four, their attitudes are Western though. But I think that is because the men are simps.

Five, Polish and other Slavic men seem insecure to me. When Im around their women they get all defensive and try to act "macho". I'm a 6 ft 2 Black guy btw and have heard this same testimony from other Ethnic men.

Ironically the men think they're being tough or alpha or some **** when I can tell their women also pick up on this insecurity. They also need to drink just to start approaching women which I and other ethnic men dont need to do. Two women in Warsaw told me it was attractive I wasnt drinking at all.

Six, Ethnic men not being desired by Slavic women is comical. Yeah maybe in 1999 or at latest 2009. Not these Zillennial and Gen Z women. Let's just say choosing who to go after is me, my Colombian and African bros biggest issue here. *wink*

The men know this, why they get salty and insecure when we come around in the nightlife. Had Polish men want to hang out with me because they knew theyd pull paired up with me or my Ethiopian bros. "Oh well those are just sluts and low tier women!" Yeah, keep using that 2014 cope.. Surely not a trend men are going in to warrant women choosing otherwise... I even saw Korean guys in Gdansk cleaning up, African bros walking with Pregnant Polish women etc

Welcome to the 2020s. The women are picking up on that weak European male energy and it's making them more masculine/entitled, and at worse, looking elsewhere.
From what I have seen, Polish women are suckers for Asian and Indian men for some reason, more so than any other kind of EE women other than Russian women. Yeah I know its BS when dudes say EE aren't into ethnics, they really are. The only group of men I can see struggling with them are Turkish and Middle Eastern guys and thats because their brothers do not know how to act around women.

That being said, I'd identify Polish women as one of the higher quality EE women on this thread and think that they are actually quite decent. I have noticed you can have a conversation with them and they do seem cultured. IMO, the trashiest women in EE or just the lower quality, especially in terms of personality, goes like this:

1. Balkan women. Bar none the trash of all of Europe. Serbian women are awful but Romanian women are hands down the worst. I have not seen any nationality of women act as trashy and scummy in the nightlife scene as I saw Romanian women in NYC. Clout chasing party animals and you will always find them working in any major nightclub, or at least trying to.

2. Ukrainian women. No personality and are practically human sex dolls before the technology for it comes out. I have not known one who had any bit of depth to her. They seemed so out of it and this is well before the crisis.

3. Croatian women. Not sure if they count, they have more Mediterranean women behaviors go figure.

I have found that with EE women, the closer their country is to the Mediterranean the more awful the women. The closer their countries are to Scandinavia, the better the women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing I don’t find Slavic women attractive lol. Here are the 3 main issues with geo maxing stories.

1). I’ve noticed women are pretty much similar to America in the major cities

2). You are basically dumpster diving in another country. Going to the rural shacks of Eastern Europe, rice paddies of Southeast Asia, the army barrack towns of Japan and Korea lol. Bro, the men in these countries do not want these women lol.

3). It’s all anecdotal and can quantity over quality. Plus, one can easily just hire a bunch of hookers in these countries and lie to you.
So true for number 1 but I will even add and say that the foreign women are a lot worse than their American counterparts. Foreign women who settle into the US gain massive egos and become more demanding while American women have learned how to deal with being spoiled over the generations. Come to Miami and see how egotistical and arrogant a typical Latina acts compared to your typical basic white girl, you won't be saying feminine Latina much after that. Oh and don't even get me started on European women.

You are wise beyond your years my friend. I always laugh when dudes claim how some Brazilian women are thirsting for a James Corden lookalike, yeah bro, in a dump in Rio where they need to get out of poverty at all costs. Similarly with EE women going crazy for ethnics, yeah if he is from a well off country, not if he is straight out of a 3rd world country with no game.