You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
El Payaso said:You need to be more specific.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I find the best response is more disrespect. Especially since such a woman is basically worthless outside of arm candy and sexual release. So treat her that way.soulforge said:If a chick is playing games, or is disrespecful to you..
how quickly would you drop her ass?
Would you try to correct her bahaviour, or easier just to Next her..
I,m finding the sooner you move on, the better it is
captain55 said:I assume you mean a girl not in a committed relationship with you?
All depends on how badly you want to bang her brother. I personally could give two ****s what some female thinks of me at this point in my life, so I will continue to pursue her until she tells me to **** off. I dont care if it makes me looks bad. In the past when I actually cared about what women thought of me, I would walk away the moment she blew me off a few times.
Guys confuse women respecting you with having an overall lack self respect. TOTALLY different things. do whatever the **** you feel like......if that means driving an hour to ask a girl out whos rejected you five times in a row do it! What's beta is actually caring about what these *****es think of you.
Took me a long time to see the light.....
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.