Dealing with anxiety

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been visiting this site for awhile now but ive never posted a thread and i have a big problem that is killing my social status and my chances of getting with girls,you see i am what you guys call here an afc and i know its mostly because i have anxiety mostly get nervous when talking to girls i like, I know im good looking, ive been told by many and all the signals and flirting i get by girls but sometimes i think maybe im not attractive think theyre talking about me or maybe they think ima wierd but my anxiety is getting in the way.So im wondering if anyone here knows or has ideas of how to get rid of anxiety completely,Thank you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a normal anxiety feeling or do you have anxiety at other times too?

normal anxiety is ok to have...

if you have too much and are experiencing anxiety attacks, aka panic attacks, see your family doc right away.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
i dont know im not scared of people i have plenty of friends but sometimes i start to blush when people stare at me

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
o well it sounds like a simple case of stage fright...

but if it gets worse or anything go talk to your family doc ok

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im wondering if anyone here knows or has ideas of how to get rid of anxiety completely
Put yourself in situations that give you anxiety as often as possible. The goal is to de-sensitize yourself to those situations. Do it gradually, but live a little bit of everyday outside of your comfort zone. Rome wasn't built in a day, so expect your improvements to take time.

For specific advice read the DJ bible. There's some very good articles about overcoming social anxiety with women.

Good luck!

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the links and the advice, im gonna talk to my doctor about this because day by day its getting worse.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you may just need something to balance out a few little hormones thats all

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I was never like this in middle school and then i got acne and i got realy ugly so i went on accutane cause of this and now i have a cleared up face and i know im a goodlooking kid ill post a pic when iget a scanner but i think it is a side effect of accutane