Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with Alpha "friends"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is deeper than him. There is something about you that portrays weakness.
This guy or any other guy in your social circle should not feel comfortable joking about banging your girlfriend.
You must come off as soft.

And dont ever let any man who bleeds the way you do disrespect you like that.. Some lines you just dont cross.
The only thing I going to add to this is going to make me sound like a broken record... but it is IMPORTANT to understand this about women. Your girl KNOWS you don't like the way your 'friend' and her interact, and YET she is doing it anyway.

Many guys post here and talk about their GFs like their GFs have no idea what is going on in their minds. YOU CAN NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM WOMEN. She knows that you don't the way he acts around her and she can see you are not MAN enough to do anything about it.

You have two choices... confront him and run the risk of getting into a fight, or dump this girl. You could do both, which is likely what I would do, but to be honest I would have dumped her a long time ago... she is too young... don't get into relationships with girls that are not done riding the c0ck carousel

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I going to add to this is going to make me sound like a broken record... but it is IMPORTANT to understand this about women. Your girl KNOWS you don't like the way your 'friend' and her interact, and YET she is doing it anyway.

Many guys post here and talk about their GFs like their GFs have no idea what is going on in their minds. YOU CAN NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM WOMEN. She knows that you don't the way he acts around her and she can see you are not MAN enough to do anything about it.

You have two choices... confront him and run the risk of getting into a fight, or dump this girl. You could do both, which is likely what I would do, but to be honest I would have dumped her a long time ago... she is too young... don't get into relationships with girls that are not done riding the c0ck carousel
I agree with the main message, very strong and solid point the one about her knowing exactly what is going on and being part of it, after all it takes two to tango.

However I disagree about the solution, at least I agree only partially.

No doubt that he needs to make things clear with that guy, not because of the girl but because he is clearly disrespecting him with all that comes from it considering that its a group of friends and not a two way only relationship.

Regarding the girl, here I disagree about dumping her, I would instead gradually remove any emotional and psychological investment in her while still keeping the sexual part the same, think or downgrading her from girlfriend to friend with benefits, making it clear that she is in the high way to be reduced to a fvck buddy if she doesnt work hard to deserve her position.

Unless of course I was one of those guys that can get hot girls and sex with no effort, awfully Im not therefore I have to behave accordingly and take the best from any situation.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the girl, here I disagree about dumping her, I would instead gradually remove any emotional and psychological investment in her while still keeping the sexual part the same, think or downgrading her from girlfriend to friend with benefits, making it clear that she is in the high way to be reduced to a fvck buddy if she doesnt work hard to deserve her position.
True... hadn't thought of that... make her a FB, based on what this guy is saying, she'd likely go for it.... He just needs to make sure he's wearing a condom, and as long as he's okay with her fvcking other dudes, this will work out nicely for him.