day game openers

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have some good openers for the day? like right after a class or walking around on a campus?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Combine the answers of Nino, f283000, and Pachuco! These are all cool, but to each their own. As we all know, there is no magic pill. Don't look for one OP or you'll f**k yourself over.

Judge nismo is gonna add never talk about mundane sh*t like her job or the weather. Pay attention to something she has on or an item she has and break the ice that way. I personally don't like messing with moving targets, but there are ice breakers. Finding a unique feature on her (not her erect nipples through her shirt) and talk about it with you and her. If it's just her, her value keeps going up. Be sure to kino, build rapport, and chemistry. Flirt too dammit! That's my ruling!

Case closed.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Pay attention to something she has on or an item she has and break the ice that way.
^^^ This is what I do.

The other day I'm walking around campus and notice this girl holding a folder on top of her phone. She wasn't my type but I decided to still play with her (hey, always practice!)

Me: [Making a huge deal and giving her a playful grin] "Hey, what the hell are you doing!?"
Her: "What? Oh! I'm trying to see my phone's screen!" [this is outside around Noon]
Me: LOL. I thought you were trying to take a pic of something and wanted to change the lighting!"
Her: LOL.

At this point I would have gone for the Name Test and if passed, I would have number closed. However, like I said, the chick wasn't my type so I didn't want to get her hopes up! ;)

wt_firefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this same problem. I always see hot girls walking around campus but I never have anything to chat them up with. For instance today I saw a very hot girl walking and I now regret not trying to talk to her. I guess I feel awkward going strait up to a girl and trying to talk to them. How ever I am going to try to get over this in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wt_firefighter said:
I have this same problem. I always see hot girls walking around campus but I never have anything to chat them up with. For instance today I saw a very hot girl walking and I now regret not trying to talk to her. I guess I feel awkward going strait up to a girl and trying to talk to them. How ever I am going to try to get over this in the next couple of weeks hopefully.
That's the spirit! Remember it's only awkward if you make it awkward.

Easier said than done for sure, but practice makes perfect.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can literally say wtf you wan't for day game openers. It's night game that a little tougher because they are being approached a couple of times that night.

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a dude who is alarmingly forward. He's from Latin America, so it figures right? Anyway, to me, the dude is creepy forward. Yet he's always chatting with girls in this cafe. Now perhaps he freaks them out and they run away later, but he's an inspiration. Obviously his crazy "friendliness" (LOL yeah right he just happens to be friends to the cutest girls around) works despite the obviousness of it.

Is it fair to think that girls admire that confidence even if it's ridiculous? As in - it matters much more how you say something to them than what you say? Maybe they admire a dude with balls, even if he's ostensibly silly as hell.