Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Viability for Men in their 40s

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What honestly concerns me is that many say the ideal women to get is is someone in her 20s with a low lay count.. but if many screen out much older guys how is this viable?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…with that feminine mindset you have, no.

Men value youth and beauty.

Women value experience.

If you recognise the value men have for women then you’ll have the answer. If you don’t believe you are worthy, then you are not worthy. If you want to be young and smooth for women then you should wax your legs and your ass, take steroids and be a chode.
Yeah positive thinking and reality aren't always the same. Whatever helps you sleep better at night though...

Yungwes

Don Juan
Reaction score
For LTR it's going to be very difficult for a 45 year old man to date a 24 year old, too awkward for the younger one to introduce you to friends and especially family, you will be close in age to her parents.

For pump n dumps, fwb and flings however, there are plenty of damaged chicks even 18-22 with daddy and past abuse and trauma issues that would gladly jump on for a ride.

While true that for the most part you have to look younger than your age, be in good shape and have your act together, especially for the ltr, for the pump n dumps it isn't as important.

Also, there are plenty of young females that do like the silver fox look of an older man, look how popular the guy from The Last of Us is right now.

Also , check out age gap personals reddit

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've put in the work in your 20s and 30s, then 40s are part of your prime, dating wise.
I received shockingly little resistance from younger girls when I was in my 40s.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've put in the work in your 20s and 30s, then 40s are part of your prime, dating wise.
I received shockingly little resistance from younger girls when I was in my 40s.
That's because you did not have to rely on OLD to meet women. With OLD you can automatically screen yourself out when you put your age on your profile.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you did not have to rely on OLD to meet women. With OLD you can automatically screen yourself out when you put your age on your profile.
That's entirely true, I would imagine.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's entirely true, I would imagine.
Being 40+ is likely going to filter you out of results for most women 18-29 on a swipe app. I wouldn't recommend lying about age either. It's better to try to meet people in person.

In order to get an age gap of 7+ years, the man has to be impressive in some way. The bigger the age gap, the more impressive the man needs to be and money is usually the bigger issue. It is easier to get a 7 year age difference than a 15 year difference.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend lying about age either.
You posted another thread where you said that a guy who was cheating on his fiancee and lying about his first name was practicing great game. You would recommend for people to lie about their first name, but not their age? Why would you give advice to shut people out of the market and not reach their potential with OLD but then encourage people to cheat in relationships if they can get away with it?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 3 options

Handsome Gang Game--You look great for your age and younger women are attracted

Social Circle Game- Your'e part of a social circle game that has younger women in it

Tricking game-This is what 90% of men resort to over the age of 40 where you pay for it

Or option 4

Porker game-you get younger chicks but they chubbies or fatties

Cheer

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 3 options

Social Circle Game- Your'e part of a social circle game that has younger women in it

Tricking game-This is what 90% of men resort to over the age of 40 where you pay for it

Or option 4

Cheer
Great post and very true. I remember you from 2008. I was on here but used another name. Back in the Rollo days. I enjoyed reading your posts back then and enjoy them now.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 3 options

Or option 4

Cheer
yep!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good odds. Most women in their 20s are dating men in their 30s and 40s.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking for a "friend"?

You can't ask general questions like that. Is like asking do women at 40 have nice boobs? Everyone matures differently, some are external factors you can't control, and some you absolutely can.

Since this thread is about you, let's cut through the bushes and talk about you. What do you have going for yourself?

How are your finances?
How are your investments?
How is your career/business?
How is your portfolio?

How is your health?
How is your physique?
How is your fitness?
How is your appearance?

What is your lifestyle?

What is your mindset?

How is your game?

Are you walking your path/following and fulfilling your path?

Do you genuinely love yourself?

Do you enjoy your own company?

Do you feel a sense of happiness nothing and no one can take?

And I can go on forever...

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I chatted up 2 different sets of girls, 24 and 26, I pretended to both sets I was 30. It's not a big jump, I'm trying to secure a bit younger though. Conversely, me and a friend chat up 2 birds at a bus stop at the weekend who were 19/20 - both said they were married lol.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just use 45 as an example...

How likely is it to procure a woman of prime age between 24-27?
According to statistics from all the dating sites men at age 50 do the best with women. According to data sets women 21-24 are at peak desirability and men age 50 are peak. There's lots of news articles about this.

I'm 40 and I just view it as in 10 years I'll be in my prime. I look young. But I have lots of young women interested in me. Some 18 years old. So basically if you think your low value because your old then you are. If you think your high value because your old... you are.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to statistics from all the dating sites men at age 50 do the best with women. According to data sets women 21-24 are at peak desirability and men age 50 are peak. There's lots of news articles about this.

I'm 40 and I just view it as in 10 years I'll be in my prime. I look young. But I have lots of young women interested in me. Some 18 years old. So basically if you think your low value because your old then you are. If you think your high value because your old... you are.
I wonder if they factored in the number of people and how that influences the data. The less 50yo men you have on the site, the better a guys chances, which might lead one to believe that peak male desirability is at 50. Thats not exactly accurate.