Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long should I wait to get in contact with her again?

• 3 Days after her first response

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1 week after her first response

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Connor Talleur

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Dons, Manly Men, and lady killahs,

So I have a little problem on my hands. Well, let me start from the beginning. So I have been dating this girl for a couple months, we have gone on 4 dates and have hung out on numerous occasions, but last week when she told me she liked me I froze kinda and told her I was indifferent. Since then she has been extremely flakey and cold. She even went so far as to tell me she is going on a date with another dude the night I asked her out again. We finally ended up meeting up one night and talking, after I sent her an ultimatum text... I was weak. I told her I didn't want her dating/****ing other guys (I know big mistake), then she proceeded to tell me that we weren't really even dating. That she saw what we were doing as just friends hanging out. Well... We have already slept together and before I told her I was indifferent she was totally into me. I guess what I am asking is what should I do to get her back to where she was before I screwed things up. Is it possible? Also side note, the last time she texted me was Monday I replied, she didn't respond, and it is now Thursday. We haven't had any contact what so ever even though I see she is still updating her social media everyday. I think this chick is pretty cool tbh, any and all advice is welcome. Thank you in advance for the replies

--Conbonn

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
get new one. shes interested in someone else. if you slept together and kissed then I would call that dating, shes just justifying it in her head.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You sound desperate.

Why would a woman ever trust a guy who chases her after saying he is "indifferent"? LOL. Your actions don't match your words. So you are a fraud. The trust is gone. Lights out. Time to move on.

For future reference, never tell a woman you are indifferent about her. Always tell her you have feeling for her and you care about her. In that case, you can proceed to ACT indifferent and she will let you get away with it while making excuses for you lol.

Women are stupid, but if you're going to lie to them be smart about it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd let it go, maybe at some point in the future you can try again. For now its a lost cause. Chalk this one up as a learning experience.