Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating/plate exhaustion

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
For people who have been plate spinning for a while, do you get exhausted from it?

Im very introverted and have been spinning a few plates the past couple months and just feel super drained and now just want heaps of time to myself.

I tend to withdraw socially when I feel like this and honestly cbf reaching out to any plates atm. Any social energy I do have I'd rather spend with my mates.

Part of me feels i should be trying to maintain things on some level (I hardly reach out normally anyway) but is that just overanalyzing?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me as an introvert, EVERY social interaction is draining energy.

Do whatever it takes to replenish your energy.

Your inner peace is more important then pvssy, even more important then catching up with your mates.

Also, your need to be alone with the most importante person you know (YOU!) is not going away with age.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just might not be for you. Nothing wrong with that. If you are unhappy and find yourself in a state of overwhelm then step back.

You don't have to spin plates. You don't have to do anything.

If you do something do what best resonates with you

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Did it for a few years and it kinda took over my life. It was great and I'm glad I did it but it's not really sustainable long term for most people.

M

member160292

It is time consuming keeping track of what you say to whom. You can get them to cleanup before they leave, but still have the run the robovacuum for stray hair. I’m content with 2 plates while looking for a 3rd if they are worthwhile. Anything more is too much effort for my career and lifestyle

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - I have posted about this before on here, but I generally can plate spin for about 6-8 months before I start getting tired of the constant traveling and date set-ups. There is a lot going on in life outside of the dating world. For that reason, I have generally tried to limit the # of plates to 2 I have at any given time. I think 3 or more is simply too much as far as stretching yourself thin. But there are guys on here who do just that.

All that said, if you need a break from plate spinning then take one. There is no obligation to do it. Go at your own pace and on your own terms.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For people who have been plate spinning for a while, do you get exhausted from it?

Im very introverted and have been spinning a few plates the past couple months and just feel super drained and now just want heaps of time to myself.

I tend to withdraw socially when I feel like this and honestly cbf reaching out to any plates atm. Any social energy I do have I'd rather spend with my mates.

Part of me feels i should be trying to maintain things on some level (I hardly reach out normally anyway) but is that just overanalyzing?
Anything more than 3-4 plates got to be both mentally and physically exhausting after a short period of time...

Literally was corn husking by the end of the week...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did before Covid. While exhilarating. it was also exhausting. Ultimately, for me, not sustainable.

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys I agree. I think I need to focus on myself atm, self reflection and working on my personal goals. My limit is probably 2 main plates at any time, I feel I've been focusing on dating way too much and need to prioritise it less.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse it is. Everybody is promoting spinning plates, but in reality you will almost never find a woman willing to share you for a extended period (longer than 3 months).

I've been with more than 150 women, and I've never had one of them suggesting " lets just be fwb and just F." They ALWAYS want a relationship. They'll push, force, and ask yes or no questions untill you either tell your truth or you cave in and submit.

And when you do submit, even two women will be draining. Eventually you'll be a lying piece of shyte, and you'll pray karma wont come back for you when YOU DO fancy a woman and want "something real".

Only very few men are build to have multiple women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Karma yes, it’s the only thing I worry about. The rest is situational. The real question is if it truly exists (Karma)? Is there justice in the universe? Some would call it balance, does it truly exist? We know that systems naturally tend towards equilibrium, but in this construct we’d have to make “morality” an absolute value, which it is not in reality.

Ofcourse it is. Everybody is promoting spinning plates, but in reality you will almost never find a woman willing to share you for an extended period (longer than 3 months).

I've been with more than 150 women, and I've never had one of them suggesting " lets just be fwb and just F." They ALWAYS want a relationship. They'll push, force, and ask yes or no questions untill you either tell your truth or you cave in and submit.

And when you do submit, even two women will be draining. Eventually you'll be a lying piece of shyte, and you'll pray karma wont come back for you when YOU DO fancy a woman and want "something real".

Only very few men are build to have multiple women.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I might get a lot of crap for this but spinning plates should only be used to find the right girl for a LTR, not go on constantly. If you constantly spin plates, you will never have any time to work on yourself and there’s other risks involved too.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma yes, it’s the only thing I worry about. The rest is situational. The real question is if it truly exists (Karma)? Is there justice in the universe? Some would call it balance, does it truly exist? We know that systems naturally tend towards equilibrium, but in this construct we’d have to make “morality” an absolute value, which it is not in reality.
Yeah , i agree karma is a vague term.

Best example is when a woman has lukewarm interest. If you had lukewarm interest for a woman once upon a time, you'll notice and recognize that the woman you might like refuses to go all in.

I kinda believe you get what you give, but i obviously cannot prove it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I am a fence-sitter on this one. I was utterly and devastatingly crushed by a woman late in life, she was the one I hung up my guns for, seemingly perfect symmetry for a few years. Then summarily ended the relationship, no explanation. Could’ve been anything.

I had for years previous slashed and burned my way through a lot of innocents, not caring how things ended and they often did so explosively.

Was this karma teaching me a lesson? Hah Dog knows…

Yeah , i agree karma is a vague term.

Best example is when a woman has lukewarm interest. If you had lukewarm interest for a woman once upon a time, you'll notice and recognize that the woman you might like refuses to go all in.

I kinda believe you get what you give, but i obviously cannot prove it.