"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Dating on a low budget

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
OP you're telling me you can't quit dating for 4 months? I gave up Dating in 2018 completely I went on a 6 month stretch with no a$$
and guess what it was worth it, I made the most money I ever made in my life and than I got laid after lol
Tons of gains in life when you focus on what's important.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Groupon is a good option.

It's also a great way to screen women. I've called up and said ... "hey, I've got a groupon to a cool restaurant that is about to expire next week (between you, me and the forum members, it is never soon expiring... I then continue by saying) . "Let's go check it out this weekend."
This way, it sets a tone that you're not going to be tossing out a lot of money, but you thought enough of her to ask her out.

Also, carry around some "airplane" liquor sized bottles. It's cheap, and a nice to addition to a beverage (while taking a hike or walking in the park together ).

Never spend money on women. The most expensive thing a woman should cost you is a hotel room to fûck her insides out. Nothing else.
Hmmm... this sounds like the attitude of a virgin that is over-compensating in public.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The first girl I ever had sex with I spent a total of £2 on for an ice-cream I shared with her. Plus a couple of Pounds worth of petrol to pick her up from her house.

Why spend money.
 

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
The first girl I ever had sex with I spent a total of £2 on for an ice-cream I shared with her. Plus a couple of Pounds worth of petrol to pick her up from her house.

Why spend money.
Aren't you a girl?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
OP you're telling me you can't quit dating for 4 months? I gave up Dating in 2018 completely I went on a 6 month stretch with no a$$
and guess what it was worth it, I made the most money I ever made in my life and than I got laid after lol
Oh, I'm just saying that I don't want to. I very much enjoy the company of women.
And to be honest, money in never a primary goal of mine.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Not a girl, but I'm in touch with my feminine side; I hate parallel parking.
 
Top