Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating more than one girl

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am currently dating 2 girls, and neither of them knows about the other girl.

What are your thoughts on this? I have to be honest and say I feel pretty guilty sometimes, as I know it's 'dishonest', but I also get a buzz out of it.

Are you guys generally up front with your girls about the fact you are seeing other women, or do you hide the fact?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is I am supposed to be 'going out' with Girl A, but seeing Girl B on the side.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel bad about it. Usually, if I'm dating more than one girl at a time, none of us had made ANY insinuation that this is exclusive. In which case, there's no reason to feel guilty.

Alexi

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are into a serious bonafide relationship there is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing several girls at the same time.

In fact, I always assume that the girls I am initially dating are also seeing other guys. That is just part of the dating process. Eventually you weed out the ones you don't like and end up with the one who is compatible.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly..dont feel guilty unless you tell 1 of them hey im not seeing anyone else.

then u would be a liar! :)

but its not wrong....its only human to feel guilty!

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with 'dating' more than one woman.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Unless you are into a serious bonafide relationship there is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing several girls at the same time.
He is into a ...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with what your doing bro, but you're playing a dangerous game keeping them 'both' in the dark. Now you have to work twice as hard. It's allot easier for you when one of the girls knows the deal.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Tell Girl B about Girl A, let her know she is only coming second place.
But at the same time, try to get Girl A interested in a threesome. With a bit of charm you might pull it off. If Girl B is happy with being the 'other woman' her lower morals will probably sink to a threesome.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way you think Crem...