"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dating is just like Marketing & Sales

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well, yes these Women will do that but it's because of my previous success that trapped me into thinking I could turn this time waster into a girl who I'd end up banging but never did until ultimately I realized, these Women just liked to bullsh*t around.
Yep your ego kept you in there because you had to be right and the longer you stay the more degraded you get. Whats even more insulting is the guys she allowed to slide up in there... Your like "what the fvck"...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
What do you like to ask a potential Type C to find out if she's wasting your time?
Me personally, I would ask them outright when were they available to meet up/ hang out for a drink. If they gave a vague answer the first time around with something like "I'm not sure yet, I'll have to get back to you" or use any of the following words such as "Maybe" "Possibly" "Potentially" "I'll see" etc. That would set the alarm off in my head as this girl might be full of it but I wouldnt jump to any conclusions just yet.

I'd wait maybe a week or so and if I hadn't heard from her, I would attempt one more time by asking when she was available in the near future. If I'm met again with a vague or unclear answer such as "That sounds fun! but im not sure yet" or "I might have to go to my best friends B-day but not sure when she's setting it so ill let you know!".

Once I got this, I immediately deleted the number and got that vampire out of my life. What's comical is these types of girls will put exclamation points and emoji's to show their "Interest" but it's all BS. IF she reaches out to me by text in the future, I wouldn't recognize the number and genuinely ask "Who is this?". Then If i am met with "Omg you dont remember me? lol" or "Oh im a stranger now? haha". Once they revealed who they were, I would tell them why I deleted their number "Oh, Hey Melissa. No i do remember you but i deleted your number because you were never down to really hang out and hook up".

That last line did two things: Put them on the spot to either follow through or if not, they knew I would discard them. The ones who really wanted to hook up with you will follow through. The time waster will back off because she knows she's been exposed.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yep your ego kept you in there because you had to be right and the longer you stay the more degraded you get. Whats even more insulting is the guys she allowed to slide up in there... Your like "what the fvck"...
Yes, Women will use a Man's ego to their advantage if the Man is not self aware. All Men in some form have an ego, we are the driven gender and that's a good thing but can also be a bad thing in certain situations.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Energy vampire? She saw a man with a lot of personal power, stacks of ambition and energy and came to take a bite?
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
I have been there myself and realized that it was just my ego keeping me interested. Prior to that realization, it definitely was a drag on my self esteem. Sometimes these vixens will still outfox me, for a while anyway.

I think that it is a self protection thing on their part, related to their own, poor self esteem. Acting as a "B" They get the ego/attention/validation boost without any real risk of rejection. They then date down where she knows that she holds all the power and would probably never get rejected, especially since her guy sees the thirst that surrounds her. This could also provide yet another explanation to why you see guys dating above their level.

The ones who really wanted to hook up with you will follow through. The time waster will back off because she knows she's been exposed.
Or she will play the LJBF card to try and keep you around.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Or she will play the LJBF card to try and keep you around.
If a chick comes out with "Let's just be friends", it should be met with a reply like "Thanks for the offer but I'm not talking to you to be friends. I am talking to you because I am sexually attracted to you" or if you want to be bold X rated "Thanks for the offer but I'm not talking to you to be friends. I am talking to you because I am sexually attracted to you and I want to give you multiple orgasms".
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Great Analogy. I've always said the best sales guys are the ones that do the best with women.

Also as in sales, it's important to offer after sales support too. Many guys get to the sex part but can't keep them. And that's ok if you are after just a hookup or notches. But after you get the sale, you need to learn how to go into maintenance mode if you're seeking anything more. Only some know how to do this though...
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Great Analogy. I've always said the best sales guys are the ones that do the best with women.

Also as in sales, it's important to offer after sales support too. Many guys get to the sex part but can't keep them. And that's ok if you are after just a hookup or notches. But after you get the sale, you need to learn how to go into maintenance mode if you're seeking anything more. Only some know how to do this though...
Yes, if they really like the product (Guy), they'll sign up for the subscription package lol. Marketing/Sales = Dating
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Yes, if they really like the product (Guy), they'll sign up for the subscription package lol. Marketing/Sales = Dating
Yeah. And if you're having a hard time making any sales, a lot of the time the problem is you're trying to sell a sh*tty product lol. So, you want to do the Self Improvement until you can raise the quality of said product(you.)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yeah. And if you're having a hard time making any sales, a lot of the time the problem is you're trying to sell a sh*tty product lol. So, you want to do the Self Improvement until you can raise the quality of said product(you.)
Exactly haha :up:
 
Top