Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating is just like Marketing & Sales

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yes these Women will do that but it's because of my previous success that trapped me into thinking I could turn this time waster into a girl who I'd end up banging but never did until ultimately I realized, these Women just liked to bullsh*t around.
Yep your ego kept you in there because you had to be right and the longer you stay the more degraded you get. Whats even more insulting is the guys she allowed to slide up in there... Your like "what the fvck"...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you like to ask a potential Type C to find out if she's wasting your time?
Me personally, I would ask them outright when were they available to meet up/ hang out for a drink. If they gave a vague answer the first time around with something like "I'm not sure yet, I'll have to get back to you" or use any of the following words such as "Maybe" "Possibly" "Potentially" "I'll see" etc. That would set the alarm off in my head as this girl might be full of it but I wouldnt jump to any conclusions just yet.

I'd wait maybe a week or so and if I hadn't heard from her, I would attempt one more time by asking when she was available in the near future. If I'm met again with a vague or unclear answer such as "That sounds fun! but im not sure yet" or "I might have to go to my best friends B-day but not sure when she's setting it so ill let you know!".

Once I got this, I immediately deleted the number and got that vampire out of my life. What's comical is these types of girls will put exclamation points and emoji's to show their "Interest" but it's all BS. IF she reaches out to me by text in the future, I wouldn't recognize the number and genuinely ask "Who is this?". Then If i am met with "Omg you dont remember me? lol" or "Oh im a stranger now? haha". Once they revealed who they were, I would tell them why I deleted their number "Oh, Hey Melissa. No i do remember you but i deleted your number because you were never down to really hang out and hook up".

That last line did two things: Put them on the spot to either follow through or if not, they knew I would discard them. The ones who really wanted to hook up with you will follow through. The time waster will back off because she knows she's been exposed.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep your ego kept you in there because you had to be right and the longer you stay the more degraded you get. Whats even more insulting is the guys she allowed to slide up in there... Your like "what the fvck"...
Yes, Women will use a Man's ego to their advantage if the Man is not self aware. All Men in some form have an ego, we are the driven gender and that's a good thing but can also be a bad thing in certain situations.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy vampire? She saw a man with a lot of personal power, stacks of ambition and energy and came to take a bite?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been there myself and realized that it was just my ego keeping me interested. Prior to that realization, it definitely was a drag on my self esteem. Sometimes these vixens will still outfox me, for a while anyway.

I think that it is a self protection thing on their part, related to their own, poor self esteem. Acting as a "B" They get the ego/attention/validation boost without any real risk of rejection. They then date down where she knows that she holds all the power and would probably never get rejected, especially since her guy sees the thirst that surrounds her. This could also provide yet another explanation to why you see guys dating above their level.

The ones who really wanted to hook up with you will follow through. The time waster will back off because she knows she's been exposed.
Or she will play the LJBF card to try and keep you around.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she will play the LJBF card to try and keep you around.
If a chick comes out with "Let's just be friends", it should be met with a reply like "Thanks for the offer but I'm not talking to you to be friends. I am talking to you because I am sexually attracted to you" or if you want to be bold X rated "Thanks for the offer but I'm not talking to you to be friends. I am talking to you because I am sexually attracted to you and I want to give you multiple orgasms".

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Analogy. I've always said the best sales guys are the ones that do the best with women.

Also as in sales, it's important to offer after sales support too. Many guys get to the sex part but can't keep them. And that's ok if you are after just a hookup or notches. But after you get the sale, you need to learn how to go into maintenance mode if you're seeking anything more. Only some know how to do this though...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Analogy. I've always said the best sales guys are the ones that do the best with women.

Also as in sales, it's important to offer after sales support too. Many guys get to the sex part but can't keep them. And that's ok if you are after just a hookup or notches. But after you get the sale, you need to learn how to go into maintenance mode if you're seeking anything more. Only some know how to do this though...
Yes, if they really like the product (Guy), they'll sign up for the subscription package lol. Marketing/Sales = Dating

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if they really like the product (Guy), they'll sign up for the subscription package lol. Marketing/Sales = Dating
Yeah. And if you're having a hard time making any sales, a lot of the time the problem is you're trying to sell a sh*tty product lol. So, you want to do the Self Improvement until you can raise the quality of said product(you.)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. And if you're having a hard time making any sales, a lot of the time the problem is you're trying to sell a sh*tty product lol. So, you want to do the Self Improvement until you can raise the quality of said product(you.)
Exactly haha :up: