Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating in your 40's...the women are bat s crazy

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex, 42 (Asian, looked 31, bat s crazy it turned out). Hard core Borderline and Narcissist, had the majority of the signs based on my past experiences.

Her replacement...35 year old "virgin" (vaginal). Bat s crazy, no wonder this hot Ukranian chic had never been proposed to and all her relationships were a couple months except for...a serial killer...no joke. Never even texted me on my birthday...put work deadline before meeting up for my birthday the night before. Not even a text or call on my b day so I ghosted her.

So I'm dating again, one chic won't give me her number until the second date. I'm thinking, OK our second date will be a walk in the park, literally. No way I'm spending more than I did for coffee with such a woman. And she thinks it's fun to tease me with her number (we met on match). OK, then you can pay for your own meal if we go out...."it's more fun that way" loser...

Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous, string of relationships with narcisists and borderlines. Literally within 2 days she's talking marriage (my 42 year old ex above took 2 months) and moving to be closer to me...we had never even met. She cops and attitude every few minutes. Volatile. No wonder she's never married, no kids.

44 year old hot girl, on her profile she says she won't be exclusive with a man before marriage...no wonder you've never been proposed to.

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care. I got my "validation" and a high body count. I want a relationship with an attractive and stable woman who understands how to treat a man.

All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so). I'm really getting tired of the left over women in their 30's+. Heck even my 29 and 25 year old gf's had some issues. More stable than most but obvious emotional issues. Finding a woman who gets it is nigh impossible.

Went on a date with this cute Chinese chic the other night, our second date. We came home to my place, fooled around, no sex though. Invite her over for dinner again and she says I'm sweet, she has no plans, etc. I tell her I'll have dinner ready at 7. Haven't heard from her since last night when I texted her that.

I swear women are bat s crazy....

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only 33 but still same story applies here! You have to keep screening these women until you find needle in the haystack!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unmarried, childless women over 30 are broken. Don’t even try it. You have to get em younger in their dating life. Sorry bro, it’s just how their brains are wired.

Each additional relationship, and each additional dvck she takes damages her even more. By 40 they aren’t even women.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex, 42 (Asian, looked 31, bat s crazy it turned out). Hard core Borderline and Narcissist, had the majority of the signs based on my past experiences.

Her replacement...35 year old "virgin" (vaginal). Bat s crazy, no wonder this hot Ukranian chic had never been proposed to and all her relationships were a couple months except for...a serial killer...no joke. Never even texted me on my birthday...put work deadline before meeting up for my birthday the night before. Not even a text or call on my b day so I ghosted her.

So I'm dating again, one chic won't give me her number until the second date. I'm thinking, OK our second date will be a walk in the park, literally. No way I'm spending more than I did for coffee with such a woman. And she thinks it's fun to tease me with her number (we met on match). OK, then you can pay for your own meal if we go out...."it's more fun that way" loser...

Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous, string of relationships with narcisists and borderlines. Literally within 2 days she's talking marriage (my 42 year old ex above took 2 months) and moving to be closer to me...we had never even met. She cops and attitude every few minutes. Volatile. No wonder she's never married, no kids.

44 year old hot girl, on her profile she says she won't be exclusive with a man before marriage...no wonder you've never been proposed to.

38 year old Latina, made plans with me, then reschedules the day of when I message to confirm, she tries to push our date to another date, I'm like, silence and distance...

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care. I got my "validation" and a high body count. I want a relationship with an attractive and stable woman who understands how to treat a man.

All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so). I'm really getting tired of the left over women in their 30's+. Heck even my 29 and 25 year old gf's had some issues. More stable than most but obvious emotional issues. Finding a woman who gets it is nigh impossible.

Went on a date with this cute Chinese chic the other night, our second date. We came home to my place, fooled around, no sex though. Invite her over for dinner again and she says I'm sweet, she has no plans, etc. I tell her I'll have dinner ready at 7. Haven't heard from her since last night when I texted her that.

I swear women are bat s crazy....
'35 year old virgin'!!!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unmarried, childless women over 30 are broken. Don’t even try it. You have to get em younger in their dating life. Sorry bro, it’s just how their brains are wired.

Each additional relationship, and each additional dvck she takes damages her even more. By 40 they aren’t even women.
I was going to add, there is generally a reason why women that are well into their 30s and up are perpetually single AND childless. It's not hard for even landwhales and ugly girls to land a relationship with men, regardless of their personality. Most men are desperate simps that will happily lock down any woman that is available to them, if it has a vagina they are down. However, for a woman to be 30+ and be perpetually single or bouncing from one failed relationship to the next, there is clearly something going on. What her/their specific issues are is irrelevant, all you need to do is be able to recognize these signs for what they are and move on. Something that I feel is becoming quite common is excessively picky women that are well past their prime but still have unrealistic expectations with what type of man she will be open to being with. I have a personal theory that many women become like this when they were disappointed or hurt from a failed relationship or dating experiences and they do this in order to avoid having a similar experience. However, I also feel that many women also (over)hype each other to the point where they feel they are too good for most men. Something else I've seen is a friend group will convince their female friend that a particular man isn't good enough and they'll literally critque little things about him.

This type of stuff reminds me of the show "Sex and the City". The ironic thing about the overall story was that most of these women ended up in failed relationships, single and with the exception of one childless lol. There is a reason why that show was so popular back when it was airing, which is because there were so many women that could relate to the characters.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look at enough profile pics of older women, and you can tell off the bat which ones are crazy and which ones are sane.

For the most part, it's in the eyes.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- My now ex, 42
- Her replacement...35 year old "virgin"
- Another girl, 38, Yale MBA, gorgeous,
- 44 year old hot girl, on her profile
- 38 year old Latina
- All of my last 6 girlfriends or so took turns paying for dates after we were in a relationship (3 dates or so).

I'm honestly at the point where I've slept with enough women that I don't really care.
Maybe you are the problem.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds great to me, very high interest.

The rest of those stories just mostly sound like typical dates, especially with OLD women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older they get the more unstable they become as a general rule.

Women that settle young and have kids tend to remain mentally sane as long as no too hard S hits them.

I recall the owner of a b1tch when I was a kid that was looking for someone with a dog of the same race to make them breed.

He said that if females dont reproduce at least once while they can, tend to become neurotic later on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His "picker"/"filter" might be off. Need to change things up and perhaps try to find women in other environments?
Sounds like this guy does OLD, been telling you guys for years once you get into a high status social circle it filters nd vets women for you
OLD is for slumpbusters

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, you know, it's the crazy ones that give you the most amazing sex. The question is: Is orgasm worth it?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is why I would always target younger than my most recent ex every time I was single. My ex is 32 so last time I was single I was targeting 31 and lower.

Im 35 now. Not looking forward to dealing with crazies like OP describing, so I might just as well settle down with my current gf and get out of the game. At least for a few years/decades. Maybe even have a kid.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I would always target younger than my most recent ex every time I was single. My ex is 32 so last time I was single I was targeting 31 and lower.

Im 35 now. Not looking forward to dealing with crazies like OP describing, so I might just as well settle down with my current gf and get out of the game. At least for a few years/decades. Maybe even have a kid.

Let me tell you about all the divorced single dads/moms that work for me...even getting married and having a kid isn't guaranteeing forever. What is more likely is you'll end up divorced and in family court, paying child support and alimony, defending yourself against abuse allegations conjured up by the divorce attorney to swing things in their clients favor.

Thank God that even though I have heartbreak with the relationships, at least I'm not in family court or divorce court. THANK YOU GOD!!!