Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman doesn’t have sex or round third base by date # what, when will you cut her loose completely and go silence and distance?

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely a woman must invest. When a woman has high interest or simply put high levels of respect and admiration, she will consistently invest her time, body, money and her trust in a man.

Plenty of girls offer to pay.

Even stranger's (females) at the bar at times offer to buy me a drink after some small talk. This is perfectly normal and expected when a woman finds an attractive man interesting, she wants his company.

However I've always insisted to pay. In that moment they will be under my sphere of influence. It's not about the money, it's about the frame a man projects.

The investment you guys talk about comes later and it comes from a much deeper appreciation or if you like love from women that a man has managed to generate.

Your sphere of influence generates those greater feelings in a woman.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
However I've always insisted to pay. In that moment they will be under my sphere of influence. It's not about the money, it's about the frame a man projects.

Absolutely agree.