"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
If a woman doesn’t have sex or round third base by date # what, when will you cut her loose completely and go silence and distance?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Surely a woman must invest. When a woman has high interest or simply put high levels of respect and admiration, she will consistently invest her time, body, money and her trust in a man.

Plenty of girls offer to pay.

Even stranger's (females) at the bar at times offer to buy me a drink after some small talk. This is perfectly normal and expected when a woman finds an attractive man interesting, she wants his company.

However I've always insisted to pay. In that moment they will be under my sphere of influence. It's not about the money, it's about the frame a man projects.

The investment you guys talk about comes later and it comes from a much deeper appreciation or if you like love from women that a man has managed to generate.

Your sphere of influence generates those greater feelings in a woman.
 

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
However I've always insisted to pay. In that moment they will be under my sphere of influence. It's not about the money, it's about the frame a man projects.

Absolutely agree.
 
Top