Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dates go well but she never offers to pay.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Its simping today brother. When someone makes the same as you and you let them pocket their money it elevates them over you.
I disagree, I'm a man, which means I lead and she follows, I'm in charge, as a man it's my job to protect and provide. I don't mind paying for every date simple because I'm the man, I never ran into any issues as far as being treated differently ECT all the women I've had in my life treat me with the up most respect.

Like I said in another thread, the real men can get away with things the weaker guys can't.

I tell all women im dealing with,

"Your only job is to look pretty"(keep up with her looks) "I will take care of everything else"

When a women has surrendered to your frame you can get away with anything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, I'm a man, which means I lead and she follows, I'm in charge, as a man it's my job to protect and provide. I don't mind paying for every date simple because I'm the man, I never ran into any issues as far as being treated differently ECT all the women I've had in my life treat me with the up most respect.

Like I said in another thread, the real men can get away with things the weaker guys can't.

"Your only job is to look pretty"(keep up with her looks) "I will take care of everything else"

Agree with that. Times are changing with respect to money. In the black community they alteady make more. Im not comfortable paying for everything while shes selfish. Ive had different women. The very best are going to help out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you get around. There is no way you haven't run into bytches who want to kill your swag.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you should be smashing after the second date. If you consistently smash from then on I think it's fine to pay. It's a man's job to pay, regardless of the times. Certain girls though, or on first dates, I'll let her pay, because I don't know if I'm getting the pvssy anyway. Also if the girl cares about me and the relationship lasts a bit maybe she will offer to pay. In which case I would let her pay.

There's nothing more chumpy than trying to flaunt your cash or buy a bunch of food and drinks or items in order to keep a girl.

I can tell you this though: once you point out to that manipulative conniving ***** you're having these nights out with that you are getting annoyed paying every time and you're not satisfied, she will leave.
I’m not trying to flaunt cash. It’s what I believe. Men should be men.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Che 2

Not yet. When youve had enough withdrawals you will reach a point of pain. Then youll learn it cost you all along. Im about equitable relationships.
Possibly. But not yet. I have a lot of patience. Which when I pull the trigger to finish I know I was the boss. I treated her good. And then I move on.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Che 2

Not yet. When youve had enough withdrawals you will reach a point of pain. Then youll learn it cost you all along. Im about equitable relationships.
I don’t feel it cost me. I was true to myself. They were not. For me it’s not about winning. It’s about being true to my character and beliefs. No woman can take that away from me. I’m always the boss

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a women feels the need to pay for your drinks/food then a man should rightfully feel insulted.

When a man is not earning enough then he should learn to manage his dates in areas that conforms to his financial means.

The setting doesn't matter, what matters is a man's ability to make it an interesting and fun night for both of them - that's the only currency that matters in the dating game.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women feels the need to pay for your drinks/food then a man should rightfully feel insulted.

When a man is not earning enough then he should learn to manage his dates in areas that conforms to his financial means.

The setting doesn't matter, what matters is a man's ability to make it an interesting and fun night for both of them - that's the only currency that matters in the dating game.
Dude if your gf wife makes the same as you and wants to take you out let her. If its your idea you pay.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude if your gf wife makes the same as you and wants to take you out let her. If its your idea you pay.
It's a mindset goodstuff that extends to other areas of a man's life.

If my girlfriend or date whom might be earning more, the same or even less, invites me out on a date which I agree towards, of which logic dictates she should pay, I'll politely decline and will insist to pay for everything as it is I who chooses the setting of the date.

He who chooses has the power.

In that frame, I create goodwill from dates, customers, investors, followers, orbiters, and even from enemies.

Today you hv learn something new goodstuff, and if used properly will make you greater then before.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember the circumstances, but with my girl, one day I said "It's nice when the woman invests in the relationship too". This might be universally workable, or it might be one of those things that only some can pull off. I really don't know. I wish I could remember the exact circumstances.

The outcome is that she loves to treat me to dinner on the regular. I pay for more, but she pays a fair amount of the time. When I thank her, she says it is her pleasure and that she wants to invest in our relationship.

Come to think of it, I think at one time she treated me to something very small, and that's when I said, "It's nice when the woman invests in the relationship as well."

It comes off as making perfect sense, especially because she just a minute ago did actually invest.

Join your Uncle Atom in enjoying occasional nice, free dinners out by showing her how nice it is when she invests in the relationship just as you do. ;)

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simping today brother. When someone makes the same as you and you let them pocket their money it elevates them over you.
They are not elevated over me. They respect me over men that won’t pay for dinner. Not sure who your r dealing with. I’ve seen it multiple times.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to adjust for our culture. Because what you communicate thru your actions wont be respected.
All the women I deal with still want me to pay for dinner and Drinks. They want to save their own money for clothes and shopping. And they respect me for knowing that. And I do it gladly.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
See if she offers to cook for you, or contribute in other ways besides money. Does she buy a new dress to go out with you...does she get her hair & nails done...

You are in an area famous for gold diggers but there are also lots of gorgeous women around, as well as men willing to pay for them.

I'd let it slide a few more dates for now & see if you can escalate sexually. If she won't get passionate with you AND she won't ever offer to contribute something (pay for a date or part of a date/cook/bottle of wine/etc.) then you need to examine the dynamic more closely.
They always accommodate me. I am shocked at how far paying for dinner and drinks gets you. Back in the day it was expected. Now. They are shocked and very happy. Better for me.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You pay for everything always with all your plates?

They always accommodate me. I am shocked at how far paying for dinner and drinks gets you. Back in the day it was expected. Now. They are shocked and very happy. Better for me.
I don’t think this is true, at least not for all women. The transaction is not money for sex, the goal should be that they like you enough to open their legs without you having to pay for everything. I think a well mannered woman should make an initiative to offer payment or treat you in other ways: Dessert, cook dinner, etc.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, first of all, if your the guy that pays for everyone at social gatherings, I dont believe that is even in the same context as the OP. Also, I believe there are far better things you could be spending your money on in this world, but that is certainly your choice.

I don't believe its nearly a black and white subject. As a general rule, I tend to split things fairly even, and I may pay 60/40. Do I ever pay the entire bill? Sure, but certainly not enough to where it's an expectation. The expectation is that my hard earned money (ie. time) is just as valuable as hers.

In this day and age, women want equality, yet you guys pay for them. I think that's absolutely silly. And then with a mindset, of treating her to something expecting good rewards at the end of the night? That is the basic definition of beta; supplication with the expectation of a reward. I prefer the opposite approach, She is lucky enough that I chose to fvck her, she should be (but doesnt) paying for my meals.

I like to see a woman who is willing to pay; a woman who reaches for her wallet or chips in for the tip or something. These women are "givers". A woman that doesn't is a "taker", and I really have no interest in them.
I dont care what she spent to see me, that is her problem, not mine. I want a woman who takes pride in looking good for me, and has zero issues paying her own way; not one who think her beauty entitles her a piece of my wallet. Her beauty means nothing to me, cause as @DEEZEDBRAH would say... new women turn 18 every day.

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
You pay for everything always with all your plates?

I don’t think this is true, at least not for all women. The transaction is not money for sex, the goal should be that they like you enough to open their legs without you having to pay for everything. I think a well mannered woman should make an initiative to offer payment or treat you in other ways: Dessert, cook dinner, etc.
Most women are flattered you will pay. Still in the world even if they have their own money. That’s not the issue. Bring a girl to dinner with me and you. And I will pay. See who she respects more after 3 times of doing that. At least as far as that is concerned. Just an experiment. It’s still a big deal with WOMEN. Can’t speak for little girls

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, first of all, if your the guy that pays for everyone at social gatherings, I dont believe that is even in the same context as the OP. Also, I believe there are far better things you could be spending your money on in this world, but that is certainly your choice.

I don't believe its nearly a black and white subject. As a general rule, I tend to split things fairly even, and I may pay 60/40. Do I ever pay the entire bill? Sure, but certainly not enough to where it's an expectation. The expectation is that my hard earned money (ie. time) is just as valuable as hers.

In this day and age, women want equality, yet you guys pay for them. I think that's absolutely silly. And then with a mindset, of treating her to something expecting good rewards at the end of the night? That is the basic definition of beta; supplication with the expectation of a reward. I prefer the opposite approach, She is lucky enough that I chose to fvck her, she should be (but doesnt) paying for my meals.

I like to see a woman who is willing to pay; a woman who reaches for her wallet or chips in for the tip or something. These women are "givers". A woman that doesn't is a "taker", and I really have no interest in them.
I dont care what she spent to see me, that is her problem, not mine. I want a woman who takes pride in looking good for me, and has zero issues paying her own way; not one who think her beauty entitles her a piece of my wallet. Her beauty means nothing to me, cause as @DEEZEDBRAH would say... new women turn 18 every day.
Were talking about dinner and drinks. Not a house. And the women I knew still want a man to do that and they make their own money. Regarding Beta, I really can’t agree with you. Women like a man that takes control over dinner and drinks. That’s totally expected from Alpha and for me not even a question. Beta is the one splitting bills. It’s just not manly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Of course there's nothing wrong in splitting a bill Roober. I'm talking of the greater benefits to be had.

In my case it's not abt expecting rewards. It never is. You can't buy affection, loyalty or love.

But you generate goodwill and to a certain extent a reputation that extends to respect both from women and men alike in your interactions.

Goodwill is hard to quantify but it's importance cannot be denied - when I travel to another country or even another city women or men will offer use of their cars, their social contacts, their time, their resources (offices, houses, etc) and much more.

It is a rare man who insists on paying for meals/drinks, when it's rare it's special, and special people get treated differently.