RickTheToad
Moderator
I would think it would make a person happier and smile if the comedians were funny.Do comedy dates really open them up like that?
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
I would think it would make a person happier and smile if the comedians were funny.Do comedy dates really open them up like that?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
With this one, we did all above during the first date when we were in the back at the second bar. She was also reaching out every other day up until the blowout. Completely strange situation. Still a bit dumbfounded.Then I would let my hand start wandering once the movie started...on their knee...up their thigh...rub their pvssy through their jeans eventually...
I ALWAYS made sure whatever I chose in the beginning it gave me opportunities to escalate...if you are not doing this you are making things a lot harder on yourself...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yea, she's the one who called me arrogant and ****s for saying she was lucky she was going to a comedy show with me to make her feel better and happy. Prob is, she was a good kisser, nice boobs, nice ass, so there was a connection. Not sure if 3 weeks is too late to respond to give her a second chance. Again, not sure why she'd send me a messenger text when we've never communicated through messenger before. All before has been either through the dating app, text or phone.Yeah FB makes friends suggestions based on the phone numbers you have stored on your phone (this happened because she had FB Messenger and your ph no in her contacts).
As for reaching out...she sounds (if I recall from previously reading this thread) like someone who will be a handful and any little thing could tick her off. But, you can always go out, have fun and when it gets to be crazy, break it off.
Don’t get sucked into her frame. Your instincts are right in questioning why she’s reaching out on FB. It is strange. Like you said why reach out on FB if she has your number.Yea, she's the one who called me arrogant and ****s for saying she was lucky she was going to a comedy show with me to make her feel better and happy. Prob is, she was a good kisser, nice boobs, nice ass, so there was a connection. Not sure if 3 weeks is too late to respond to give her a second chance. Again, not sure why she'd send me a messenger text when we've never communicated through messenger before. All before has been either through the dating app, text or phone.
Nah, it's never too late unless the woman tells you to not contact her. Depending on what she said I would take a screenshot of her msg and send that to her (via txt, not FB) along with a txt. I don't know, something like "Hey [name], I rarely use FB so I just saw this msg when I logged in. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. It's too bad we started off on the wrong foot due to a silly misunderstanding but it happens. Hope you're doing well!Yea, she's the one who called me arrogant and ****s for saying she was lucky she was going to a comedy show with me to make her feel better and happy. Prob is, she was a good kisser, nice boobs, nice ass, so there was a connection. Not sure if 3 weeks is too late to respond to give her a second chance. Again, not sure why she'd send me a messenger text when we've never communicated through messenger before. All before has been either through the dating app, text or phone.
Man, stop overthinking about every little beep, just follow your guts feeling. Text her if you like her. If she's still interested she will reply accordingly, if not, move on. pretty simple.Not sure if 3 weeks is too late to respond to give her a second chance. Again, not sure why she'd send me a messenger text when we've never communicated through messenger before. All before has been either through the dating app, text or phone.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Diver Dan is right. Take a shot, if it misses, don't take it personally. In this case, since she reached out, you're just returning the favor.Man, stop overthinking about every little beep, just follow your guts feeling. Text her if you like her. If she's still interested she will reply accordingly, if not, move on. pretty simple.