Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date next weekend 55 miles away. What to expect?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk a bit each day. I don't think she'd do that to me. I'm checking out a fleamarket in the area literally right next to the starbucks so if she did flake it's not a total waste of a drive at least. But since it will just be my mom working my kiosk on a busy Sunday I will lose some sales by not being at my business though. But she works 45 miles away from her house so weekday meetups are really tough. Plus, traffic on a weeknight is a nightmare up there this time of year.

I will say I've never had someone no show from OLD. Every one of them showed up. Had one that had to re-schedule before which is understandable but never has someone flat up stood me up from OLD.

Checking out the fleamarket in the morning then heading over to meet her at starbucks. She said if we hit it off then can meetup again next weekend.
Checking out the flea market beforehand is a solid move, BG. You are setting yourself up to not be disappointed by the outcome of your trip this way. If the date doesn’t go well, who cares, you got to check out the flea market. If she doesn’t show, who cares, you got to check out the flea market. Positive attitude you got there bud.

You asked if it is alright to send a text 3 to 4 hours in advance. I offered ways to do that without sounding needy. Key part: without sounding needy. I hope your flake-rate stays low. But we need to get you to the next level. We need to drop some panties, brother.

I hope that when she said you can hang out next weekend that you didn’t act too eager but rather played it cool and acted indifferently. Laid back. The opposite would be saying something like ‘wow that sounds amazing! You’re really pretty and I don’t have anything going on next weekend so I would be honored to hang out again!’. Can you tell me what’s wrong with the hypothetical response quoted here?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Checking out the flea market beforehand is a solid move, BG. You are setting yourself up to not be disappointed by the outcome of your trip this way. If the date doesn’t go well, who cares, you got to check out the flea market. If she doesn’t show, who cares, you got to check out the flea market. Positive attitude you got there bud.

You asked if it is alright to send a text 3 to 4 hours in advance. I offered ways to do that without sounding needy. Key part: without sounding needy. I hope your flake-rate stays low. But we need to get you to the next level. We need to drop some panties, brother.

I hope that when she said you can hang out next weekend that you didn’t act too eager but rather played it cool and acted indifferently. Laid back. The opposite would be saying something like ‘wow that sounds amazing! You’re really pretty and I don’t have anything going on next weekend so I would be honored to hang out again!’. Can you tell me what’s wrong with the hypothetical response quoted here?
We don't text much. She isn't a texter she even said and she works 45 hours a week and has an hour commute each way so she's busy during the week and has to go to bed really early.

I really don't like women that text your eyeballs off and nothing to talk about on a date. Over the summer I had an HB 9.5 teacher and HB 8 teacher from OLD do that for days leading up to the date. I mean texting so much to the point it was interfering with me.

Being it was summer I think the teachers are bored too and too much time on their hands. That 9.5 drove to me, 60 miles to meet me. She texted her eyes off for days and then on the date was a total snob and prodding to dig gold.

I notice OLD during the summer and early fall even is really thriving. Lots more better looking women, a lot of them teachers, especially over the summer when school is out and the reply rates go up. Heck, I had just a couple garbage pics on match and OKC last summer and my reply rates were better than the winter.

She isn't going to the fleamarket with me because she sleeps in on the weekends due to being up so early so at 11 she's meeting me at starbucks. It's a bigger city and I'm not familiar with the area so gives me time in case I get lost or traffic.

Even if we go on dates it would only be a weekend thing due to her working so far away during the work week.

If I want to use OLD good I really think I need to wait until summer. Just seems a lot better. Right now in my area it's DEAD.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't text much. She isn't a texter she even said and she works 45 hours a week and has an hour commute each way so she's busy during the week and has to go to bed really early.

I really don't like women that text your eyeballs off and nothing to talk about on a date. Over the summer I had an HB 9.5 teacher and HB 8 teacher from OLD do that for days leading up to the date. I mean texting so much to the point it was interfering with me.

Being it was summer I think the teachers are bored too and too much time on their hands. That 9.5 drove to me, 60 miles to meet me. She texted her eyes off for days and then on the date was a total snob and prodding to dig gold.

I notice OLD during the summer and early fall even is really thriving. Lots more better looking women, a lot of them teachers, especially over the summer when school is out and the reply rates go up. Heck, I had just a couple garbage pics on match and OKC last summer and my reply rates were better than the winter.

She isn't going to the fleamarket with me because she sleeps in on the weekends due to being up so early so at 11 she's meeting me at starbucks. It's a bigger city and I'm not familiar with the area so gives me time in case I get lost or traffic.

Even if we go on dates it would only be a weekend thing due to her working so far away during the work week.

If I want to use OLD good I really think I need to wait until summer. Just seems a lot better. Right now in my area it's DEAD.
That’s not an answer to my question, but alright. I believe we’ve all heard this before. We are aware of what you think of your situation and with all due respect I think we would rather not hear it anymore. More direct answers to our questions will help you get the results you want.

Anyways, how did the date go?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That’s not an answer to my question, but alright. I believe we’ve all heard this before. We are aware of what you think of your situation and with all due respect I think we would rather not hear it anymore. More direct answers to our questions will help you get the results you want.

Anyways, how did the date go?
Its tomorrow.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But by not doing so enables their behavior and they will keep on doing it to others.
Have you considered that not doing so shows them they have no power over you? And perhaps being shown that they have no power over you will change their behavior in the future?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Have you considered that not doing so shows them they have no power over you? And perhaps being shown that they have no power over you will change their behavior in the future?
Possibly. Why do women flake and no show so much? Based on what I read on here it seems a lot more common lately. At least from what users say in here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly. Why do women flake and no show so much? Based on what I read on here it seems a lot more common lately. At least from what users say in here.
Because they’re women. They flake because they aren’t interested. Sometimes it has nothing to do with you.

I feel a flake my friend. You're too invested in this. Women can smell that off you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because they’re women. They flake because they aren’t interested. Sometimes it has nothing to do with you.

I feel a flake my friend. You're too invested in this. Women can smell that off you.
Like I said never had that yet. They always show. Even that hot old teacher who I wanna bone.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date a lot of women that distance away. What’s worked for me is stacking at least 3 dates that evening. It’s extremely rare for all 3 to flake in one night.

And as always, never confirm before that date. let them do it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I date a lot of women that distance away. What’s worked for me is stacking at least 3 dates that evening. It’s extremely rare for all 3 to flake in one night.

And as always, never confirm before that date. let them do it.
What happens if one of the dates last longer and you're late to the next date and she bails?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens if one of the dates last longer and you're late to the next date and she bails?
Women flake for multiple reasons.
1. They aren’t that into you.
2. Something came up that they’re more interested in (could be another date or something with their friends)
3. You turned them off
4. They’re insecure so they replaced you with another date

Whatever the reason it all boils down to you not being her best option at the moment.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op!!! It’s like you are just stupid or can’t take simple advice. 55 miles. That’s nuts. Comon. Okay closer to home. I bet this date cancels anyway. Why invest in such a crap deal.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Op!!! It’s like you are just stupid or can’t take simple advice. 55 miles. That’s nuts. Comon. Okay closer to home. I bet this date cancels anyway. Why invest in such a crap deal.
Because within 25 miles literally no one on old except occasional land whale. Most decent women 40 miles away. Tinder, joke in my county. Pof, total white trash. Match, decent ones at least 45 miles away.

Fb dating app started off as promising but now it's gone down hill with total trash.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btw: asking women out for the "weekend?"(Saturday)... on a Tuesday is a good way to get those flakes.
Not necessary true. I dated girls on weekend.
If she has a Hige IL in you and you create a good rapport with her bf the date, (in contrast to "the phone is only for setting a date" concept ) it doesn't matter on which day you will date her, she won't flake on you. ( unless genuine reason, which almost always follows up with her rescheduling )
The best anti-fake is to date only girls who have a HIL in you and who are really into you.
I'm not dating a lot now, but when I did, and since I started screening hard, my flakiness has hardly existed.