Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date next weekend 55 miles away. What to expect?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I've been talking to a chick from Facebook dsting for a couple weeks now who lives an hour away and almost 60 miles.

So we plan on meeting up there next weekend. When driving this for what is your expectations from a chick? I mean second date do you expect to bang her then?

When you go this far out of your way do you expect more in return?

Serenity

Reaction score
Expectations more often leads to disappointment. I don't expect anything from a first date, I go in with a clear mind. That's also why I'm not willing to travel that far for a first date, it will most likely end in 2 hours wasted by driving with a sprinkle of disappointment on top.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Expectations more often leads to disappointment. I don't expect anything from a first date, I go in with a clear mind. That's also why I'm not willing to travel that far for a first date, it will most likely end in 2 hours wasted by driving with a sprinkle of disappointment on top.
Especially if it's old. Since old ends up that way a lot. Old really is a waste unless you live in a big area. Around here you have to drive min 25 miles for an old date usually

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if it's old. Since old ends up that way a lot. Old really is a waste unless you live in a big area. Around here you have to drive min 25 miles for an old date usually
Why not move? sorry but the furthest I've driven for OLD has been 15 miles tops. I've had women come to my place the last few times I can't be bothered driving an hour to meet a chick, the last time I did this was half a decade ago (no b.s.) that effort just isn't worth my time now a days

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been talking to a chick from Facebook dsting for a couple weeks now who lives an hour away and almost 60 miles.

So we plan on meeting up there next weekend. When driving this for what is your expectations from a chick? I mean second date do you expect to bang her then?

On your follow up posting, provide her cell phone #
We will call her up for you and ask her what you can expect.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it known before the first date I expect sex to be on the table by the 2nd date tops if there is a mutual attraction. I push the sex discussion harder in text and at some point send em a **** pic. If im driving that far I want to know before hand they are DTF, that way I don't waste my time. So far out of 5 I haven't had a problem but you have to express your expectations to them in the right way.
I just tell them I aint driving all that way for 5 or 6 dates each time hoping sex happens only to find out "they just aren't feeling it" and I wasted my time. They seem to understand that.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't expect anything from driving an hour to a chick for first meeting

except blue balls

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be careful not to get carjacked.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you drive over an hour to meet women?
No, they drive an hour to meet him.

You should expect to meet her. Enjoy yourself. Have a good conversation. Laugh. Have a drink or two. See if YOU want to see Th is chick again. Expectations lead to disappointment. You are not inveted in each other enough to have expectations yet. Ironically, you driving one hour will result in you having expectations.

But it is a date. Nothing more. Expect to get to know her a little bit. That’s what dates are for. If anything else happens.. we’ll let that be a surprise. I think it would be a great achievement, if you like her and decide to pursue more, to score a second date. And for her to come to you this time. Or he’ll even half way although the logistics for fvcking are not there in that scenario.

This date is an experiment for you BG. Try some of the things you’ve learned here. Touch her. Be funny. Be quiet and see if she asks you questions. Enjoy yourself regardless of the situation. Control your environment. Blah blah.

Good luck

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@GrowingPains

Glad to see someone take a mature, positive approach to this posting.
I couldn't do it this time. I could only think of something sarcastic.
Maybe next time, I can something of actual content.
You're setting a good example/reminder of how we're supposed to be here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pack heat.
You've been to shooting ranges? You know how to use a gun? You should talk to your dates about this so you look like a bad boy. They like that type of stuff. Think about stuff like that to talk about.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've shot for years.
Good. So you should have some confidence because you can protect the girl. You need to portray yourself as a protector. You pack heat, you have skill, and if any guy messes with your girl then you'll take care of it. Try this on your next date and see if this works. Drop the momma's boy routine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Good. So you should have some confidence because you can protect the girl. You need to portray yourself as a protector. You pack heat, you have skill, and if any guy messes with your girl then you'll take care of it. Try this on your next date and see if this works. Drop the momma's boy routine.
A lot of women are liberals, anti gun and hate Trump though. Even say it on their profiles. What if a girl drops you for liking firearms?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So this weekend we are planning to meet at Starbucks by here. I'm checking out the flea market so we are going to meet up at Starbucks and if we hit it off plan on meeting up again the following sat.

I plan on getting there early and buying my own coffee. She can buy her own coffee just like the teacher a couple weeks ago. If it goes well and we meet again for another date then I will pay for a dinner date.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see the text, or how did it go?

btw: asking women out for the "weekend?"(Saturday)... on a Tuesday is a good way to get those flakes.

good luck