Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date next weekend 55 miles away. What to expect?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
lets see the text, or how did it go?

btw: asking women out for the "weekend?"(Saturday)... on a Tuesday is a good way to get those flakes.

good luck
We've been talking for 3 weeks now. She's a software engineer and works about 45 hours a week and her employer is almost 50 miles away from her house in Tampa so she has a long drive daily so meeting during the work week is very rough for her having to be up early and I work two nights during the week as well so the weekends are really the only viable time she has. She wakes up like at 6am and doesn't get home until after 6 sometimes.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awww

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been talking to a chick from Facebook dsting for a couple weeks now who lives an hour away and almost 60 miles.

So we plan on meeting up there next weekend. When driving this for what is your expectations from a chick? I mean second date do you expect to bang her then?

When you go this far out of your way do you expect more in return?
You'll have a long drive home before you can fap from the lack of action?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are liberals, anti gun and hate Trump though. Even say it on their profiles. What if a girl drops you for liking firearms?
I remember dating a gal whose father was a cop, and she carried a piece in her purse. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Florida is whacky with guns. If you park in the wrong parking spot, some yahoo will start an argument so he could blow away the guy - with the whackiest part being that it's legal! o_O o_O o_O

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I remember dating a gal whose father was a cop, and she carried a piece in her purse. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Florida is whacky with guns. If you park in the wrong parking spot, some yahoo will start an argument so he could blow away the guy - with the whackiest part being that it's legal! o_O o_O o_O
FL gun laws suck compared to my home state of Missouri. In Missouri you don't need a permit to carry a concealed firearm and you can open carry in Missouri as well. In Florida it's a felony to carry concealed without a permit, and no open carry allowed. Also, have waiting periods in FL for firearms purchases.

So down here I carry a mouse gun. In Missouri I'd carry a full size 1911 in the summer not carrying if it showed because nothing they could do about it.

FL overall is much more liberal than MO and gun laws in FL keep getting worse. States like MO, KS, MS, KY, AZ are good for guns.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been talking to a chick from Facebook dsting for a couple weeks now who lives an hour away and almost 60 miles.

So we plan on meeting up there next weekend. When driving this for what is your expectations from a chick? I mean second date do you expect to bang her then?

When you go this far out of your way do you expect more in return?
Just noticed title of your thread. You haven't done any aviation before? If you just made post at random 55 mph is a big thing in driving and aviation. Tbh girls that don't live in same city also have some Dj code. Taking notes?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
55 miles is really nothing. I have no problem going that far if I see something I like. I live in LA, and you'd prolly think I only talk to women in the area because it's so populated right? Nope, I regularly talk to women in San Diego, Lancaster, Moreno valley, Anaheim, Palmdale, and even Las Vegas

There's too many women in the world for me to stick to a 20 mile radius. Most of the time I'm not even interested in the women around me

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make sure I've had some kind of sexual conversation with them before I go out that far though. There are rare occasions where I go without that happening, but I have to really be feeling her for that

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So this weekend we are planning to meet at Starbucks by here. I'm checking out the flea market so we are going to meet up at Starbucks and if we hit it off plan on meeting up again the following sat.

I plan on getting there early and buying my own coffee. She can buy her own coffee just like the teacher a couple weeks ago. If it goes well and we meet again for another date then I will pay for a dinner date.
Dude why are you going on lame coffee dates in the middle of the day when no potential escalation is going to happen?

You know what fvck it...it doesn't matter...its not like you even know how to escalate anyway so it's probably for the best

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
55 miles is really nothing. I have no problem going that far if I see something I like. I live in LA, and you'd prolly think I only talk to women in the area because it's so populated right? Nope, I regularly talk to women in San Diego, Lancaster, Moreno valley, Anaheim, Palmdale, and even Las Vegas

There's too many women in the world for me to stick to a 20 mile radius. Most of the time I'm not even interested in the women around me
If I lived in la I'd lose my mind with all the hot women I wouldnt have any time to get stuff done.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Even Bakersville?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Bakersville?
I haven't talked to any women out there before, but I would. When It's 2 hours or more I stay the night. Either at her place, or we're going to get a room. I'm going out to brawley next month, thats like 3 hrs, but me and the chick I'm going to see are gonna get a room

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't talked to any women out there before, but I would. When It's 2 hours or more I stay the night. Either at her place, or we're going to get a room. I'm going out to brawley next month, thats like 3 hrs, but me and the chick I'm going to see are gonna get a room
I don't get with some of the hottest women in the World why you would date outside a 30 mile area living in LA. I'd probably wouldn't be productive because I'd be going after all the hotties out there.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get with some of the hottest women in the World why you would date outside a 30 mile area living in LA. I'd probably wouldn't be productive because I'd be going after all the hotties out there.
Everyone I know out of state says the same thing, but you get used to it after a while. IG it's like that anywhere you live for a long time. I'm actually thinking about moving soon to a different state. I like experiencing different environments and meeting new people. The diversity of women out here is nice though. I used to live on the east coast, I think the diversity out there is even better. Places like NY, DC, northern VA and Maryland.

You get different immigration on the east coast then the west. Like for example there is a much bigger mix of Hispanics out east then west. There's a variety of them here too, but it's majority Mexicans and salvidorians vs on the east coast you have a high number of people from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Honduras, Chile, Dominican republic etc

I'm sure Florida has great diversity too, but I've only been to Tallahassee, and I was a kid, so I've never dealt with women there

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone I know out of state says the same thing, but you get used to it after a while. IG it's like that anywhere you live for a long time. I'm actually thinking about moving soon to a different state. I like experiencing different environments and meeting new people. The diversity of women out here is nice though. I used to live on the east coast, I think the diversity out there is even better. Places like NY, DC, northern VA and Maryland.

You get different immigration on the east coast then the west. Like for example there is a much bigger mix of Hispanics out east then west. There's a variety of them here too, but it's majority Mexicans and salvidorians vs on the east coast you have a high number of people from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Honduras, Chile, Dominican republic etc

I'm sure Florida has great diversity too, but I've only been to Tallahassee, and I was a kid, so I've never dealt with women there
West coast is mostly old people as I've pointed out before and posted maps. Southeast FL, Orlando and such more younger. FL has similar demographics to California with hispanics. California has more Asians though which is a big plus.

The women on the west coast are ugly I think and land whales so very few decent looking ones and the ones that are are super picky because of that and FL people are snobs and rude I think. Tallahassee is a small college town and otherwise a southern city. Totally different than most of the FL which is not southern.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
West coast is mostly old people as I've pointed out before and posted maps. Southeast FL, Orlando and such more younger. FL has similar demographics to California with hispanics. California has more Asians though which is a big plus.

The women on the west coast are ugly I think and land whales so very few decent looking ones and the ones that are are super picky because of that and FL people are snobs and rude I think. Tallahassee is a small college town and otherwise a southern city. Totally different than most of the FL which is not southern.
Yea I agree about the asians thing. There is a lot of them in orange county. A lot of Armenians too. I'm sure it gets really diverse out there during tourist season though right? Disneyland and the beaches here are packed with different nationalities during the summer. I've met women from Australia, New Zealand, France, and Germany all while walking venice beach in the summer

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I agree about the asians thing. There is a lot of them in orange county. A lot of Armenians too. I'm sure it gets really diverse out there during tourist season though right? Disneyland and the beaches here are packed with different nationalities during the summer. I've met women from Australia, New Zealand, France, and Germany all while walking venice beach in the summer
Winter other than spring break it's mostly snowbirds down here. Again, not looking for tourist but if you want a LTR or something stable that won't work obviously.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Would you typically text the night before to confirm before driving an hour for a date?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you typically text the night before to confirm before driving an hour for a date?
3 or 4 hours beforehand.

‘Hey, see you in a bit’
‘Got a reservation for us at X place at Y time. Will you be ready by then?’ (If you’re having drinks at a restaurant)
‘Let’s get this party started’
‘Hey, headed your way. Lemme know where to pick you up’
Call and chat for a few minutes. Then say you’re about to hop in the car and you’ll see her soon.

No response before you get in the car? Don’t go. If you’re driving an hour she can at least show you enough respect to indicate that it’s still on.. or not.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
3 or 4 hours beforehand.

‘Hey, see you in a bit’
‘Got a reservation for us at X place at Y time. Will you be ready by then?’ (If you’re having drinks at a restaurant)
‘Let’s get this party started’ (if
‘Hey, headed your way. Lemme know where to pick you up’
Call and chat for a few minutes. Then say you’re about to hop in the car and you’ll see her soon.

No response before you get in the car? Don’t go. If you’re driving an hour she can at least show you enough respect to indicate that it’s still on.. or not.
We talk a bit each day. I don't think she'd do that to me. I'm checking out a fleamarket in the area literally right next to the starbucks so if she did flake it's not a total waste of a drive at least. But since it will just be my mom working my kiosk on a busy Sunday I will lose some sales by not being at my business though. But she works 45 miles away from her house so weekday meetups are really tough. Plus, traffic on a weeknight is a nightmare up there this time of year.

I will say I've never had someone no show from OLD. Every one of them showed up. Had one that had to re-schedule before which is understandable but never has someone flat up stood me up from OLD.

Checking out the fleamarket in the morning then heading over to meet her at starbucks. She said if we hit it off then can meetup again next weekend.