Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

room18

Reaction score
hi, this is my first post. i've been reading this board for a couple weeks ever since bein dumped and am trying to get back on my feet. great material of course

just want to ask...

howcome no one mentioned taking your date to a zoo??

girls love animals, or at least some.

or is it not a good idea

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably worth considering.. Could be a lot of fun.

I tried ice skating the other day, that was hell good. Will definitely be using it in future, it was lots of fun for both of us. My legs hurt like hell from falling over all the timewhile trying to do stuff that was way beyond my skill level though. :( Oh well, it was a laugh.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
I went Hiking with a girl once, I only suggested that we walk for a couple of miles.....6 hours later and we were still walking - Great Conversations, Good KINO and a fun time.

Give it a try - 1-10 depending on how long you can stretch out a convo - easy!

Sarge On...
Walking through a forest or something, where you are exploring in nature is indeed great. I've done that too, it gets girls relaxed and in a great mood. Perfect time to pull the first kiss on her.

Ride26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go Sledding. Its almost winter, so at night find a hill and go sledding! I did this tons of times last winter with different girls and its the best thing to do at night when you can't think of anything else. You can playfully wrestle the girl in the snow.... which leads to other great stuff... After go get a cup of hot chocolate.

Go Ice Blocking. If you don't have snow, go ice blocking. Go to your nearest grocery store and grab a block of ice. Find a steep hill, put a towel on top of the ice (so your ass doesn't get wet), sit on it, and ride down the hill. becareful though, i've known people that have broken bones doing this.

Go tubing (without snow). Another idea if there is no snow... it works best with a big group of crazy people. Get 2 of those big black tubes some people use for tubing. Duck tape them together like a giant double donut (make sure you did a good job). Find a steep hill, get inside and squeeze tight so you can't move.... and roll down the hill. This can get pretty fukin crazy!

Go fourwheeling. Get a fourwheeler for each couple (ensuring some nice physical contact), pack a lunch in the cooler and go ride somwhere nice in the mountains. Find a nice scenic place to stop and have lunch.

Go site seeing. In my city we have stuff like the "old abandoned childrens hospital" or "the pet cemetary" or "elizabeth smarts house" or "gravity hill". We'll go around and visit all these scary places. and then at the end of the night, our last stop will be make-out point.:D

Do a scavenger hunt. Get a big group of people, a camera (you have to film everything you do), set a time limit, set teams, and put some of these on your list of things to do...

get pulled over 5pts
kiss somebody 1pts
get naked 5pts
buy condoms 2pts
buy tampons 2pts
moon your rival school 3pts
go 100mph for 10 seconds 4pts

and so on.... modify the list however you like. Go back to someones house and watch all the crazy videos, add up the points and the team with the most, wins a prize!

just adding some fun stuff that i've done before.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is pretty cool, and interesting, but I have a problem.

I mean I am new to town, but I do know a few people, and stuff. There is this one girl, and she's also new, from England. I am going to get a date with her sometime soon, and I don't know what's fun to do?

I mean you probaly don't know anything about my town. lol.

But is there something that English people enjoy? I don't know if she is a prude, I doubt it, but she's real quiet. She had no problem giving me her number, and I was going to take her to homecumming, no pun intended, :D but I already have plans.

So any ideas? I guess I could ask around, and find out what is fun?

I am kind of nervous, I mean I will probaly just go to a movie. lol. idk.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man - heres some help - STRAIGHT from the UK. I think ENglish girls'll like the same as American yo. Dnt take her to the moviers try somewhere like a park or walk round some quiet streets - go exploring.

DO something where YOU will be what she's going on the date for.

Good Luck
Muphaser

Reaction score
Originally posted by phish
the gr8 db8,

where to take ur d8.

mini golf, balls r good.

if its dark, take her 2 teh park.

take it to the hall, take her to the ball.

to the fair, in a pair.

if its $ ur conserving, the amusement park is deserving.

take her 2 the beach, munching on teh peach.

if it all goes gr8, u will m8.
Not hating or disrespecting but that is f*ckd up. .Anyhow all this date ideas is cool and all but alot of it is limited by our age becuase not everybody have their licence(which suck ass). But overall a good post.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use public transport, thats what I do..

Or find a girl a bit older than you with a license and let her drive you everywhere, another thing I've done. Its great! :D Nice opportunity for ****y/funny comments about her driving...

TheMan425

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, snowboarding is the best idea ive seen. especially if she's a first timer. if she's a first timer this will be magic, you have the opportunity to teach her something, and PLENTY of kino.

Ex: showing her how to strap in, on the ski lift first timers always fall and she will fall on you, tell her to hold onto you for balance ect.

Also she will get excited when she does something right, like going down the hill without falling. Like Amgine said youll get all kinds of sympathy when you fall or hurt yourself. If your good you can show off, if your not then take a lesson together. And if your both good, you will have loads of fun shredding up the slopes! Snowball fights make excellent playful flirty kinds of stuff. The best part is it will create a lasting memory, and when she sees you, she'll get a feeling of excitement, adventure, happiness and fun. Not to mention she'll be thinking of you constantly cause the next day because she will be sore. But that's a good thing because she had so much fun! When she sees her friends, she will gossip and gloat to all her friends about how great it was. Point being you will be on her mind alot thus raising her interest level greatly. Practically failproof.

This can be a costly date though, take her only if she's worth it. But try it, you definately wont regret it

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac said:
Shave your heads and go wig shopping. hehehehe
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on this forum.

Ken88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex Girlfriend Prom Situation

Ok so I am taking my ex girlfriend to prom. It has been almsot a year since we went out and she recently started instant messaging me to me a few weeks ago out of the blue. I want to hang out with her a few times before hand so its not akward. I dont know if she just wants to go to prom or is into me again. What are some good idea for things or places to do/ go to and hang out? And how should I act if we see a movie or somethin? Should I jsut act like its a friend or turn on my "game."?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mix the date up...don't always do ordinary stuff.

Go swimming (late at night).

Take a nice ride out somewhere (with food and drink).

or you could mix up some of the ordinary stuff:

Movies and Park

etc...The best dates are those that are unplanned.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Real said:
Mix the date up...don't always do ordinary stuff.

Go swimming (late at night).

Take a nice ride out somewhere (with food and drink).

or you could mix up some of the ordinary stuff:

Movies and Park

etc...The best dates are those that are unplanned.
I don't agree with your last comment. Spontaneity is great, but having an actual plan can make all the difference. You might just be a last-minute planner (if you pick things in the moment). Brainstorming ahead of time is a major plus imo.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken88 said:
Ok so I am taking my ex girlfriend to prom. It has been almsot a year since we went out and she recently started instant messaging me to me a few weeks ago out of the blue. I want to hang out with her a few times before hand so its not akward. I dont know if she just wants to go to prom or is into me again. What are some good idea for things or places to do/ go to and hang out? And how should I act if we see a movie or somethin? Should I jsut act like its a friend or turn on my "game."?
Your game should always be "on". However, she is just a friend at the moment (even though she was an ex at one point).

Get her to qualify herself to you all over again. That will be the most important thing so you can make her interest levels peak.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
How does roller skateing sound?
I play in a hocky team for the past 9 years and i skate very good.
How is this as a date (because i don't have an ice rink near me)?

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't include this. Doesn't matter what time of year it is as long as there is an indoor rink about. Great place to get kino, gets her moving, talk can be minimised if you so wish, plus it's great fun overall. Highly recommended for a first date. 9

i thought of doing that before i read it on this thread.. i as having second thoughts about taking her ice skating but now that just made me sure itl be a good first date.. will see how it goes =D

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
date idea for tomorrow night??

my best friend and i are hanging out with these 2 girls that are into us and we are looking for some fun ideas. got any??