Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date Ideas

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I havnt done this with a date but i want to soon. I have a boat so i was thinking take my girl out in the boat and go down to downtown vancouver or north van. I can teach her about boating nd stuff.

This one might not work for everyone, but theres a outdoor public pool with a chainlink fence around it. So just happen to be drive by the pool one night after its closed and you two go for a dip
skinny dipping optional.

BAAudio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tennis would work, and perhaps bring a lunch box with some food in it for afterwards, to have a little picnic.

[This message has been edited by BAAudio (edited 08-14-2002).]

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amusement Parks: This is for you lucky few who lives in places where there are huge thrill ride parks. I must say this is a great dating idea. Everyone love amusement parks and if both of you wants to go, I don't see why it would be a bad idea. This is more of a 3rd+ date when you know this girl can be a winner. I'm going to be sure the 50 bucks of my admission is going for a fun time with an interesting girl. Paying for her ticket's up to you. If you don't live near a park and want to try this, you'll prolly have to be in a LTR and have her be prepared to sleep in a hotel with you ) I have never tried this but I imagine this must be a great idea. She will definately remember you from this date. 9-10
If you are "lucky" enough to live near an amusement park, you probably wouldn't enjoy this date, same with your date (unless she's new in town). I live by Cedar Point, and it rocks, well, for the first few years you live there. Hell, and most of the kids I know work there.

Also, someone mentioned boating - I'd like to add that I've always wanted to have a picnic on a boat, but you'd probably need a large boat, probably 20-footish for it to be comfortable. Oh yeah, and a nice spot to anchor and have the picnic, and parents that would let you take the boat out. We aren't all that lucky

------------------
absolute power corrupts absolutely..
which is a problem..
if you're powerless.

Igor_9000

Reaction score
Frog Hunting

One night my girl and I were driving along and we saw these frogs so we stopped and started chasing them. It was a lot of fun. Its best at night because after a little bit of chasing the frogs, you can lay down in the grass, watch the stars, and get some kino in.

[This message has been edited by Igor_9000 (edited 09-08-2002).]

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic kinda faded away so I'll bump it up with a date idea i got in the DJ tip of the day (If ya don't subscribe to it already, I recommend you do) which was submitteed by Brandon. I'll just copy and paste it to save time. Here it is:

Well, I needed a place for a date on Saturday night. So instead of
going to the movies or dinner or your other typical dating locations,
I decided to take my girl to a haunted house/hayride, which is perfect
for the time of year.

Now at first I thought it was a kid's thing, but after the night, I
discovered that this is the perfect place for an amazing date.

First of all, it's an active date. My girl and I were able to walk
around the haunted house and find our way through the corn maze; it
gave us room to move, au contraire to just sitting around in front of
a large screen.

Secondly, it's the perfect place for intense kino (touching). When I
mention kino, I mean the girl is practically all over you, since she
is basically scared straight.

It's great when you're trying to find your way through the dark rooms
and you know at any moment something is going to pop out at you. And
the girl, by nature, grabs on to your hand because, trust me, some of
the stuff in the haunted house is so freaky that you'll be wanting to
hold her hand too.

Well if you can stand your ground and appear to be in control, you
will win the trust of the girl. She'll cling to you for safety even
though the whole fright thing is just role-playing. It puts you in
control now, and if you're the man, you can hold her around the waist
and joke with her, poking fun at her for being scared.

The best part is after you get through the haunted house you and her
will share a mutual feeling that you have gone through a terrible
ordeal, and have made it through together; it'll make the two of you
feel a closer and more intimate bond with each other.

At this point you can hold her hand, link arms, put your arm around
her, anything really, cause you have basically won her trust, and she
will love you for that.

Brandon

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im back after like a 3 month recession. I'm back periodically to check up on the board and catch up on the news. I don't have time to update this thread right now but i'll get back to it later. One thing though, after you absorb a lotta the stuff on this board up, you don't become a dj automatically, gotta go out and practice it. Don't spend 5 hrs a day here and read then think you're gonna become a dj, wont happen. Later.

------------------
~Life's tough, get a helmet.~

Aim: AmgineEX
email: AmgineEX@yahoo.com

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I donno, I'm in one of those 'contribute to the forums' moods, because I had an awsome day - I was the only soph[or lower] on the unnoficial most elligable bachlors list, or so I hear. Like, these 5 girls just sat down and rated guys cuz they were board, heh, ah well, I'm prowd of myself.

ANYWAYS!!! Time to contribute.

School Events
Oh, everyone goes, but nobody has a really great time. Or do they? I am one of the very few people light hearted and care free enough to have a blast at our horrible school gatherings. People sometimes flock around me, I'm always greeted by a friendly face, because I make sure that I, and all those around me have a blast. Once you get a rep as being this guy [witch only takes about 2 of the schools many gettogethers], calling up one of those girls off that "endless" list of #'s you have, and anding the convo with a 'I'll c ya there' or 'Why don't we show up together' close works quite well. Just establishing beforhand that you will be enjoying their company at teh get together primes them beforhand.
. . Sporting Events - Once your both there, get your usual chit chat. Then, take a sexual/sensual turn in your approach. Swing your arm around her, treat her like you would on a date. She won't complain, as long as your doing your DJing right. Now, like any social get together, her friends will be around, ect. This is not as bad as you think - she will be EATING IT UP, and her friends will all be giggling! Flirt with them a bit, too, and you have deadly combination: she is recognized as your girl, she is 'prowd' to show you off to her friends, and thru her friends giggling and sly looks you appear a hot commodity.
. . Dances - By preping the girl for seing her there, you already have 1 garenteed slow dance, and 1 grinding session in the bag. AGAIN - just treat her like shes your girl, and you get all the desired effects, AND because you have a free ticket to grind with her, all her friends are in play [you know how girls stay in there little circles and dance with eachother waiting for guys to come up, all nite].
. . Other Stuff I Am Forgetting - ya, I'm forgetting it, sparky, lets not get outta hand.

Hope you enjoyed

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

"On any given Sunday you're either gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is - can you win or lose like a man?" - Al Pachino
"... Any man's finest hour - his greatest fufillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm im curious if I should take my girl to a concert? Is that good?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaMar:
hmm im curious if I should take my girl to a concert? Is that good?
I don't like the concert idea really much... You can't talk so much, but if you both like same type of music/band why not?

Well, that snowboarding idea is great which has been in my mind some time. As I have snowboarded for five winters now, I could show a girl some crazy tricks... and if the girl were a rookie, I could use some kino when rising her up after she has felt on her butt. An anchor lift would be fun too
This could be great 3rd date or later stuff...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been awile, and I think that some newbies need some fresh ideas.

DaRat

Reaction score
bump.. good subject..

I am still deciding what to do with a date i have with this girl this friday... no clue what i want to do.. Well, i know what i want to do. Talk to her and get to know as much about her as i can. Shes really fly, definately one of the better girls i know, and i am really likin' her.

Maybe go cruising in my car a bit or something.. Was thinking a hockey game though, since she says she likes hockey.. Not sure at all though.. Oh well... I will think of something good.. Maybe just the mall to walk around and talk to her.. But i really am needing to impress her, really want it to work out.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah, this is great, exactly what I was searching for.
me think this should be in the DJ bible!

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

DDR parties... those are good dates! With any luck lots of KINO.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHH, this thread is so old... oh the memories! I just HAVE to bump this!

B-U-M-P