Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dancing (Salsa, etc.)

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how much of a turn on is a man who can dance to women really? Do they just rave about it or is it really a big sexual turn on for them? I mean as in salsa and that kind of stuff (which would probably be an easy activity to meet women in the first place) - I know a woman who can dance is a big turn on for me ;)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dancing is one possible way to meet women and another way to spend some time with them. However, I don't think anyone would want to be known as disco inferno.... the guy that allways talks about dancing and tries real hard to impress women with how much of a dancer he is.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a big turn on. I'm not sure about that whole grinding thing, but chicks LOVE dudes that can dance the tango, waltz, swing, salsa etc.

I was at a party a theme party a few weeks ago. They were playing a lot of tango at the beginning. I had a friend teach me the moves before the party. Well, sure enough, chicks were just lining up to dance. I was dancing with one girl and another girl would come up and tell her that it was her turn.

But yeah you don't want to appear so into dancing as to appear gay. It should be another one of the little tricks you have in your repetoire. I think it's most interesting when you spring it on her unexpectedly.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I do at school is Ballroom Dancing. Im on the team, I go to competitions...etc.

I'll tell you it definately helps raise the interest level of some girls, although its not automatic and it wont guarantee you success.

It is a great way to MEET women, however. Asking a girl to dance at a Salsa club/event is one of the EASIEST ways I know to meet them. And Salsa is probably one of my favorite dances ever.

However, I don't think anyone would want to be known as disco inferno.... the guy that allways talks about dancing and tries real hard to impress women with how much of a dancer he is.
This is also true. Dont be THAT guy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's huge. It's one of the major ways that women see confidence in a guy. You don't even have to be great at it, just comfortable with yourself when your on the dancefloor. If you are good you can take charge by leading your partner on the dancefloor. Knowing how to dance isn't a detriment unless you're just an @ss who's showing off for your own benefit.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy who's been dancing for many years I can tell you this: They will dance with you..but they will come back to bed with their bf who can't dance and fcuk him!..
Dancing is a good way to meet them, but not a huge advantage. I don't know one guy who gets laid because of dancing and I am around them a lot.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being great at dancing is like being good looking. It gives you more auditions but you'll still have to have other parts of your game sorted out if you want more.