Dance Club Tips

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not to say I look scruffy btw, I just don't have particularly awesome clothes

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Mazeman is saying that he doesn't really dress up and still gets hot girls. And you're saying that's not possible....Why are you saying he's an "average guy" because he doesn't dress up particularly?

I score hot girls and I pretty much never dress up. Why am I "average" as a result and why is me scoring hot girls not possible?

He's assuming I'm either "average" or ugly just because I don't need to dress up to get hot girls. In his case he probably needs to dress to impress to get hot chicks. Nothing really wrong with that if that's what it takes.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
First off, the Carlton Banks look is played out.

You need to stand out from the average guys.

Get a girl to dress you! They love shopping and dressing men! Your confidence and social proof will go up as well.

Remember that women take 60 minutes to dress to go to the club.

Most guys take 60 seconds to do the same thing.

You still gotta be well groomed and clean.

BTW You DO need to be trendy to get the hottest girls unless you're rich or famous.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aware of girls with rings on their ring fingers. They'll dance with you. They'll even ask you to dance. I Can't count on my hand how many women I've danced with in the past month who were married, and left their husbands home, because, "He doesn't like to dance" or "This isn't 'his thing' (particular style of dance)." When I find out she's married, I kinda lose respect for the girl for dancing with a whole bunch of different dudes, while her husband sits at home. I'm amazed at this phenomenon of late. Did this always happen? or is this just a 21st century thing?

Girl says to me tonight, "He didn't want to dance, but a girl's gotta get her dancing in, right? (i.e. fvck him!)"

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just to update some more. I got approached tonight yet again by a girl for a grind session. I didn't make any approaches on my own though. I dress better but I no longer have the confidence to approach. I feel like the rejection is bound to occur if I try to make any moves myself.