Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damaged Broken Woman Really Are The Best..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tells you she was sexualy abused as a child.. ejaculate & evacuate!
I don't understand why the advice isn't just evactuate.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why the advice isn't just evactuate.

You Make a valid point.

Often we kid ousrselves into believing, that it is okay to bang a damaged woman..

We under estimate how powerfull crazy kinky sex is from a hot woman and then comes the love bombing.

Both combined, can blind a man to the dangers ahead, these women can bring.

However, as some others have said.. The serious red flags, usualy don’t start apearing till sometimes months down the line.

By then you are already somewhat attatched to her.

I would say its best to avoid sex completely with a damaged toxic woman.

Simply save yourself misery and walk away.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutley f*cking right but these women svck a d1ck deep cvm and love to swallow cvm. I love it, but i hope they wont be my downfall

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in this situation right now, check my last post. I need to run lol. Working on it

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in this situation right now, check my last post. I need to run lol. Working on it

Mate they are usualy very hot woman, and give you the best sex ever..

However eventually you will get fuked over.

Especialy if you catch FEELS for her...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know deep down
Give yourself a time line to exit.. Smash her, get as much sex mileage out of her, but have a time line in place to dump and run.

Remember.. You can’t turn a hoe into a house wife!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give yourself a time line to exit.. Smash her, get as much sex mileage out of her, but have a time line in place to dump and run.

Remember.. You can’t turn a hoe into a house wife!
Its a bit more complicated, she lives in morocco and i met her on vacation. Read my thread its quite interesting. The thing is that she is my type and the cex was amazing. I smashed about 25 women from january to today including vacation and it was all fvcking coming and next. With this one we got on a emotional deep Connection in bed that resulted in her cviming 20 times squirting and a 1 meter square wet spot on my bed. It got us to vibe real good and her asking me to come to Holland for a while. She is very damaged. Didnt see her father for 19 years (shes 21), she got abandoned by her family and she told me she occured Some problemen too and she hates her stephfather. All to all she is exactley the example of this post and TheGambinho was considering on saving this girl to his OWN needs. I need to run.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often we kid ousrselves into believing, that it is okay to bang a damaged woman..
Even if the man is mentally strong, why reward the girl? I know some say sex doesn't validate women, but I disagree.
If a girl gets banged by an alpha Chad male 9, you know how it goes. She's going to think she deserves a 9, and can get one. If that's not validation, I don't know what is.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if the man is mentally strong, why reward the girl? I know some say sex doesn't validate women, but I disagree.
If a girl gets banged by an alpha Chad male 9, you know how it goes. She's going to think she deserves a 9, and can get one. If that's not validation, I don't know what is.
Fair point.. Even mentaly strong Alphas can be bought down by these sloots..

But idealy we should be rejecting these low quality chicks.. Make them feel rejected and ashamed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do not respect women that are serial daters, attention wh0res, slvts, etc.
because we don't want to accidentally Raise other men's kids, it's Male Parental Investment. If you are an intelligent modern western Man (you know, progress), then you want to go FULL-FORCE into investing into your woman. If there are no women whom you can DECIDE to go balls in on and throw all our resources into, then what are you left with? if you want to raise and stay with by their side, Strong children (your progeny for future generations)? What are you left with, if you can't FIND any female that doesn't open herself up to other men on down the line due to cellphone, due to so many available avenues at her disposal to communicate behind your back to other men with good genes or much resources? What's to stop them? the "family" courts? your fist? violence? there is no barrier for her and it will be YOUR fault when she cheats on you in her mind. If none of these used-to-be monogamous females can be found, then what can a high-value intelligent (where-to-put-his-investment(s)) male do? after the drought. There is a massive divide or drought for men who can't be Allowed to carry out their intelligence (which is to pour all their strength and investments accumulated into One woman and/or one family: their children they make with d!ck and pvssy).

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The initial lay happens because she's given the benefit of the doubt or red flags haven't been noticed.
If he's a 9 all around then he'll dismiss her if she missteps. If she's crazy toxic that'll be pretty quick. It won't be hard, it'll be a natural aversion. It's only when a man starts to doubt his convictions that a woman can diminish him. If good sex is all it takes to cause a man to question himself then he's not a 9 all around.

Luckily the toxic hot lays are just the thing to teach a man to stay true to himself. The unwanted behavior will either break him, or he'll break free. Through these trials a man inadvertently teaches himself to self love and self regulate, if only he's willing to get out of his own way. He discovers what he truly loves.

When dismissed in an inspirational way the woman will choose to either stay and grow or leave and stagnate. But any missteps and she must be dismissed again. This is how a man molds a woman to his side. She's given structure and security and rewards his leadership with her joy.

An all around 9 or 10 never bends for her, even if she's exceeding all his expectations. He only inspires her to be great by being great himself. Never letting something slide is how he never resents her. He is strict but loving because that is how he is with himself. This is how a man can remain unaffected if she comes or goes. He and he alone owns himself. It makes no difference if he spends the rest of his life without a woman, he will be happy, fulfilled, and abundant regardless.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The initial lay happens because she's given the benefit of the doubt or red flags haven't been noticed.
If he's a 9 all around then he'll dismiss her if she missteps. If she's crazy toxic that'll be pretty quick. It won't be hard, it'll be a natural aversion. It's only when a man starts to doubt his convictions that a woman can diminish him. If good sex is all it takes to cause a man to question himself then he's not a 9 all around.

Luckily the toxic hot lays are just the thing to teach a man to stay true to himself. The unwanted behavior will either break him, or he'll break free. Through these trials a man inadvertently teaches himself to self love and self regulate, if only he's willing to get out of his own way. He discovers what he truly loves.

When dismissed in an inspirational way the woman will choose to either stay and grow or leave and stagnate. But any missteps and she must be dismissed again. This is how a man molds a woman to his side. She's given structure and security and rewards his leadership with her joy.

An all around 9 or 10 never bends for her, even if she's exceeding all his expectations. He only inspires her to be great by being great himself. Never letting something slide is how he never resents her. He is strict but loving because that is how he is with himself. This is how a man can remain unaffected if she comes or goes. He and he alone owns himself. It makes no difference if he spends the rest of his life without a woman, he will be happy, fulfilled, and abundant regardless.
This is a good post man.. I think it is crucial for a man to experience an interaction with one of these damaged woman.

That interaction alone will give a man a wealth of knowledge of whom he is, what his expectations from a female should be, and in which areas he needs to improve.

I wouldn't suggest getting into a relationship with a damaged/broken woman.. Even a casual experience is enough of a eye opener and a valubale lesson.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a woman spittin out kids from several different men, then you know she's BEING like a chimpanzee (thus degenerating back in time) where the fathers never know the children which is which, not a Gorilla or a Gibbon but a Chimp. So where is your woman on the Chimp to Gibbon scale of promiscuity?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a woman spittin out kids from several different men, then you know she's BEING like a chimpanzee (thus degenerating back in time) where the fathers never know the children which is which, not a Gorilla or a Gibbon but a Chimp. So where is your woman on the Chimp to Gibbon scale of promiscuity?
Reminds me of this

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about these types of women is that you don’t know they’re damaged and broken until you’ve already invested in them some. You aren’t the first man they’ve hooked and they know how to hook you, you think spilling the beans about their past right away is how they set their hooks in these men? Hell no! They don’t spring that deep stuff on you until MONTHS down the road.
This is why spinning plates is always the best option. When she springs her true self on you months down the road, and you have options, then you just let that plate fall and walk away.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post reminds me of this
View attachment 3008
Been there. I got a friend request from a girl i asked out in high school. Yes that long ago. She looked down her nose at me in school and thought she was too good for me then, now fast forward 25 years later she was divorced 5 kids later and put on so much weight ( she had to tell me her maiden name from school,) i had no idea who she was. She hits me up on face book and said how she should have given me a chance and wanted to know if i wanted to start something.

No! Block.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why spinning plates is always the best option. When she springs her true self on you months down the road, and you have options, then you just let that plate fall and walk away.
What would you class as true colours though.. For me its, if I know I can't trust the sloot. Or she has too many other males around her, or drugs use.

To be honest.. Even if you don’t have any other girls on rotation, if she is damaged goods or toxic.. Best still to drop her..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there. I got a friend request from a girl i asked out in high school. Yes that long ago. She looked down her nose at me in school and thought she was too good for me then, now fast forward 25 years later she was divorced 5 kids later and put on so much weight ( she had to tell me her maiden name from school,) i had no idea who she was. She hits me up on face book and said how she should have given me a chance and wanted to know if i wanted to start something.

No! Block.
I have a similar story.. Many years ago, I broke with an ex.. She was hot.. Blond, big boobs etc..

I remember clearly how toxic that relationship became... Fast forward around 10 years...

Wow she is a fukin beached whale. I mean she is a short fat azz.

Still has a pretty face.. But the rest is a complete mess.. I am pretty sure she has turned Lesbian.

Again This was another chick, who gave the best years of her life, to a bad boy Alpha.. Who cheated on her several times, and eventually moved on.