Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daily Journal for Cold Approaches

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwhite,

Sorry about the PM situation - I emptied out my inbox, but the muthafukka keep says it's "full" what a piece of shiet. Anyways, you can say whatever you wanted to say right here, or wait until I sort that bullshiznit out.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite - try one more time, jwhite. :cool: Sorry for making you type twice.

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it's awesome that you are getting out in the field, and I think your opener is just FINE. Yes, David D knows what he is talking about, and its an opener I've been meaning to field test.
It seems like alot of the closes are flaking though. Keep up the good work bro

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually start a conversation first and get her laughing and enjoying before I find out if she has a boyfriend. This makes the girl more at ease. After a moment of convo,

Me: Are you married?
(some girls ask me 'why would I be married? I'm only 20') with a smile
Her: No
Me: Engaged?
Her: Nope
Me: Do you have a bf? (or in a serious relationship?)
Her: No.. bla blah

I do this in a teasing way. I always smile when I use these lines. All girls seem to find it humorous. The reason, because they are young and I know they're not married, but I still ask the same questions.

I am no Mater Don Juan, but it's my way to find out and the girls feels comfortable answering me.

At other times in the conversation, the topic of nationality come come.

Me: What nationality are you?
Her: I'm French/Chinese/Japanese
Me: Is your BF French/Chinese/Japanese too?

She usually either cracks up or smiles.

I could do this. But I haven't come to the point of asking a lot of girls phone #. I guess to be a DJ you gota get #.

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great work, dude, I think I´ll copy your "project"....

Originally posted by jwhite17
Approach 27 on July 31, 2003
... I asked if she was single, and I got a yes. So, I got her number, but she did ask me if I was doing this for a project. ...
Yes, I am on a project... it´s called my life...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add something,back 3 months ago when i was on holiday and my confidence/ego were sooooo high,i was able to approach girls for the first time in my life.

the rush of emotion you get after you approach a girl for the first time is something i don't think i've ever felt before.

My throat seized up and kinda felt like crying after doing something i'd always dreamed of doing and was sooo scared of doing.

Problem is,now 3 months on my ego and self esteme is the lowest i've had for awhile...and i've forgotten how to approach.

The fear of approach has come back and hit me hard again :(

But i think i'm gonna have to go a destroy these stupid fears i have as there all in my HEAD,there's no evidence these fears will come true.

BarryIRL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im also going to copy your project. Really good stuff.

You say you had short conversations with them. For how long and about what? Whats going on in the area and stuff?

Peace

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam dude, your making me look so half assed. American girls are alot easier though! if I ever make it to uni i'll be pimping it like you dude.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is really great about jwhite17 is the way he does his approaches. I like the "are you single?" question. This alone should cut your flake rate a lot.

You're allowing them to:
1) be sincere. (she really has a boyfriend)
2) tell you to fvck off without saying it.

Both of them are great :)

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump*

Just wondering mate, when you first the a "walk-by approach", do you first approach them when they've walked past you or are still in front of you?

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bloke
*bump*

Just wondering mate, when you first the a "walk-by approach", do you first approach them when they've walked past you or are still in front of you?
good question

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
ive been reading these forums for a couple months, but

this is by far the best help ive ever had from any thread.

I like the way one of the posters said about intuition

Some girls are into fate and horoscopes..crap

so implying that this approach is by fate kinda saves face at the same time feels its inevitable for her.

" Excuse me"
--yes
" I noticed you while i was walking/sitting/ and I had this funny feeling that I needed to meet you

Again thank you jwhite, youve helped me look beyond the door

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude I think you are the man for sure. I like the advice you give on here its really good, and you make it seem so easy that its possible. Thanks alot and hell yeah im going to try this.

r4zor

Reaction score
great post! very inspiring!

just a question, what would you say if the girl dont want give her number? i mean this can happen sometime... like for example in situations like this:

ME: what's your number?
SHE: i dont give numbers to strangers...

or

SHE: i dont have phone (denies)

mrblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
as a very introverted figure myself, congratulations. this post still lives on. Simple in it's content, yet brilliantly inspirational because of the perseverance involved to help change your previous character background.

brocollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap

Hey, really nice thread :) , and really nice questions, though i'd like to see those answered since im wondering myself also. And I really like the "are you married?" stuff :D

im gonna uuuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

(hope u dont have copyright on it)..

r3sp3ct