d*ck wont fit

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18 my g/f is 16. Last night was my senior prom and me and my girlfriend stayed over a friends house. My g.f is a virgin and i am too but i dont think she knows that i am. We were both pretty drunk when she says to me "you wanna have sex" and Im like "yeah" so I get her turned on by fingering her and giving her oral but i dont think i got her wet enough... problem was I couldnt get my dong in her - she ways like 95lbs and is really tight and it hurts her when I finger her with two fingers. I think I should have got her more loose by turning her on for alot longer, but i feel like such a retard... I tryed several times to fit it in but i couldnt, but i was really pretty drunk and we were in a small dark space with a small blanket over us that we couldnt take off so I couldnt get her legs up really for missionary position. Anyway after i try to get it in she says to me "I dont think im ready yet, im sorry" I was thinking damn what the f*ck. Luckily, i think she thinks it was her fault that the sex didnt work out. Any way WTF is wrong with me? is it that hard to but your d*ck in a chick. I need like an idiots guide for sex.

Next time i try..
1. I wont be drunk
2. ill turn her on for a good 30 minutes before and get her real wet
3. ill be alone with her

what else am i doing wrng PLEASE HELp

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We already told you.

Your either too mature, or she is going to have to go through the pain.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you posting this same **** again?

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
svarog said:
Be careful, if youre in USA 18 and 16 is illegal

Not in some states.

Either way, its fvcking retarded. God bless CANADA.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do understand that its not her fault and its not your fault.
shes a virgin and she is going to have to endure the pain of having her cherry popped and have alot of sex with you before any dong will ever fit right in there.

this is not a problem, you should be boosting that you were lucky enough to find the only virgin left on earth.

take things slower and stop thinking it is a problem . relax.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me 3 goes back when I had a GF and we were both virgins, and i'm not even large. It WILL go in, the decision is on her if she wants to endure the pain or not.

She'll get more and more eager to just do it, and eventually it will work.

Don't rush anything, and don't be a ****head and make her feel that she's doing anything wrong. Just wait, keep turning her on, and it'll happen naturally.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right man. What you wanna do is lie her down, spit on her vagina, aim your **** and ram it ball deep. It will be a similar sensation of taking off a plaster quickly.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OrioleMagic said:
Try @nal, that might be a looser fit. :crackup:
dont tell him that, cause he might not know you are joking.

it is never ever ever a looser fit

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot everyone

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung like a baby boy.

9 pounds 8 oz, 24":crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
My g.f is a virgin and i am too but i dont think she knows that i am. We were both pretty drunk when she says to me "you wanna have sex"
You are either still drunk or delusional - a virgin doesn't make such a sudden exclamation "Hey, do you want to have sex?"

Get real kid - she is a two-finger hor!!!!!!!!!!!

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, it really happened, she thinks she in love with me or something