She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Theres an easy way to find out. Just listen to the recording in a conscious state and listen for anything weird. Simple as that.no disrespect master nlp man, but i would not accept that **** over the net he could be brainwashing you to screwing your own ass pardon my french im drunk..peace
I might. I need to find out if I can legally since many of the statements I'm putting in it are from affirmations I got from mystery and ross jeffries.post it for all of us , this will help many
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I read someone on asf who did that with affermations. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure I would like listening to my own voice...Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
why not make it yourself so that it's in your own voice. I've made tapes like that for years. it's a good thing to do!
I dont think hypnosis is something you can learn quickly. There are books on amazon though if you wanted to do it yourself.Originally posted by Snatchmaster
How about some instruction on how to make such a tape, or mp3?
I dont know. I've read on asf where a lot of people have paid $2000 to go to cali and work directly with mystery and they arent much different when they get home.Originally posted by Alpine
The more I think about it though, the more I feel workshops are what will really help people succeed who are struggling.
Yeah I'm sure he'll make you send money to him through paypal... What could he possibly be brainwashing bro?no disrespect master nlp man, but i would not accept that **** over the net he could be brainwashing you to screwing your own ass
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I had someone else recommend that book. I need to check it out.Originally posted by Alpine
There's a book pretty much dedicated to this subject and tells you how to phrase affirmations and make tapes.
It's called "What to so when you talk yo yourself" and is by a guy called Shad Helmestad/stien or something.