"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Custom Hypnosis CD for DJs

jond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking about hiring a hypnotist to make a hypnosis cd to help me with easing the fear of approaching women.

I have a decent list of affirmations I'm going to put in it, but I'm wondering what others would put in it?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
you dont need a professional.

I am Master Practitioner on NLP. I can help you.

Would you post your email so I can work on something for you?
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
no disrespect master nlp man, but i would not accept that **** over the net he could be brainwashing you to screwing your own ass pardon my french im drunk..peace
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
no disrespect master nlp man, but i would not accept that **** over the net he could be brainwashing you to screwing your own ass pardon my french im drunk..peace
Theres an easy way to find out. Just listen to the recording in a conscious state and listen for anything weird. Simple as that.

post it for all of us , this will help many
I might. I need to find out if I can legally since many of the statements I'm putting in it are from affirmations I got from mystery and ross jeffries.





.
 

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
You can listen to subliminal hypnosis in a concious state its designed to go straight into your subconcious, its recorded above the thershold ( speeling?) from what you concious mind can understand.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Hynosis don't do ****. The concept itself is bull****. I saw this one show that interviewed a lady who runs a successful business selling hynosis tape and she admitted that it's bull****. It's a placebo.

I guess it does somewhat work if you really beleive in it though. It's all in your mind:rolleyes: .
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
David,

Bit of false logic there David. There are scam merchants in most industries, that doesn't invalidate hypnosis by itself.

There is research that shows that listening whilst you sleep and the so called sublimal tapes don't register at all in the brain. :(

However the ones where two seperate channels are played together through each ear do register, but not consciously. There are much more elegant ways anyway to bypass the conscious mind.

As to hypnosis working generally (and NLP is much more than just that) it has about the same outcome rate as any other therapy.

The therapist seems to be more of an indicator of success than the therapy, couple with the individuals motivation to change.

Purely from a business/marketing point of view, I'm sure there would be demand for a product like that.

The more I think about it though, the more I feel workshops are what will really help people succeed who are struggling.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
why not make it yourself so that it's in your own voice. I've made tapes like that for years. it's a good thing to do!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I tried that, back when I was 13... purchased a 60 second looped tape from Radio Shack and went at it. No noticeable results came of it, though.
 

jond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
why not make it yourself so that it's in your own voice. I've made tapes like that for years. it's a good thing to do!
I read someone on asf who did that with affermations. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure I would like listening to my own voice...


Originally posted by Snatchmaster
How about some instruction on how to make such a tape, or mp3?
I dont think hypnosis is something you can learn quickly. There are books on amazon though if you wanted to do it yourself.



Originally posted by Alpine
The more I think about it though, the more I feel workshops are what will really help people succeed who are struggling.
I dont know. I've read on asf where a lot of people have paid $2000 to go to cali and work directly with mystery and they arent much different when they get home.

Personally, I can sarge when I'm with a wing. I just have problems when doing it alone. I know its because the 90% of my brain that is not conscious is playing images, movies, and thoughts of what other people are thinking of me, what could go wrong, etc. Thats what I'm trying to change here. I want my off-line brain to encourage me so I go for it without having to fight fear.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
no disrespect master nlp man, but i would not accept that **** over the net he could be brainwashing you to screwing your own ass
Yeah I'm sure he'll make you send money to him through paypal... What could he possibly be brainwashing bro? :confused:
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
There's a book pretty much dedicated to this subject and tells you how to phrase affirmations and make tapes.

It's called "What to so when you talk yo yourself" and is by a guy called Shad Helmestad/stien or something.

In addition to this I would recommend turning the standard affirmation into a question. This achieves a number of things.

Firstly it helps prevent the conscious mind from saying 'That's not true!'

It also leads your creative unconscious to get going on a solution rather than dwell on a problem.

Here's an example.

Your typical self talk might be 'It's no good, I'm useless at this DJ stuff, it'll never work for me.'

A typical affirmation to repeat or record would be.

I'm a successful DJ, I am highly attractive to women.

These are positive statements based in the present. They are phrased so that a picture is formed in the mind. So don't say something like, 'I am no longer a loser' as the brain just registers LOSER.


By taking these affirmations and using a question, you will get better results.

How come I am such a successful DJ?

Why do women find me so attractive?

When did I realise girl just love me?

Get the picture?

It's not a miracle cure, but it sure is another tool in the box.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jond

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Alpine
There's a book pretty much dedicated to this subject and tells you how to phrase affirmations and make tapes.

It's called "What to so when you talk yo yourself" and is by a guy called Shad Helmestad/stien or something.
I had someone else recommend that book. I need to check it out.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Author Shad Helmtetter

ISBN 0-7225-2511-7

Published by Thorsons

May help track down a copy
 
Last edited:

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
well

Im gonna write down a little text, ask an english friend to translate it properly and post it here, then you can read it a few times, if you prefer record it or ask your friend to record it on a low tune voice.

Listen to it, it works if you desire it to works.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Another idea you might want to use to enhance the effect is to play in the background 4/4 time music (I think) something like Boroque style.

This is supposed to induce the brain to produce alpha waves.

Don't forget though you might have copyright issues if you use a recording.
 
Top