Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very flakey, the mother of my kid just left the guy she was with for 8 years because he was never home. He works until 2am often. She still loves him and tried to reconcile after 3 months. He was busy at work and a bit scared to see her he was hurt. That was it for her, she is done with him. I spoke to her today, they have been apart 7 months now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you are indeed sitting around waiting for that day to come.

You mentioned that you've gotten several exes back. How did that work out for you? They became exes twice, didn't they? I'll bet the double dose of drama was a lot of fun for you.

I get it that this is all coming from a place of intense pain. We're all trying to tell you that you are only prolonging the pain and in fact intensifying it with this target fixation of yours. You need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and forget about her, and instead concentrate on becoming a better man. You won't listen though. You need to go through yet more heartache until you get sick and tired of it.
Pain is a great driver but it's not attractive. No matter how strong you are if you wear the pain you will look affected. At some point the pain has to be released.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very flakey, the mother of my kid just left the guy she was with for 8 years because he was never home. He works until 2am often. She still loves him and tried to reconcile after 3 months. He was busy at work and a bit scared to see her he was hurt. That was it for her, she is done with him. I spoke to her today, they have been apart 7 months now.
My ex got ran thru the entire game. Had a few dates with local celebs. ( they flaked on her playef her ) did than dating in the office thing. Etc. Still single.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ric. The danger of building and optimizing yourself for what the females want isin doing so you pedastal her ( working for her ) by working hard to get her. When you are setup correctly no matter how strong and independent. The women will INTERVIEW with you. To come fill your job. They are attracted and they desire you.

While the desire you they are getting "help" from other men. Think about that.
Did u watch the video I posted? That coach is on point. She is gone, everyone here is right.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very obsessive and it kills my relationships. I hate to be this way. In fact when she left me, I also got fired from the job she was my boss. My obsession to prove her wrong was so big, that on 3 months I got 2 jobs 2 cars and my own place. One of the jobs I'm the owner with 2 guys. We do car wash. We go to banks, offices where workers have the cars Parked (previous booked) we wash the cars inside out on the spot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very obsessive and it kills my relationships. I hate to be this way. In fact when she left me, I also got fired from the job she was my boss. My obsession to prove her wrong was so big, that on 3 months I got 2 jobs 2 cars and my own place. One of the jobs I'm the owner with 2 guys. We do car wash. We go to banks, offices where workers have the cars Parked (previous booked) we wash the cars inside out on the spot.
Was your driver to "prove her wrong"?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed a job. But I knew that working on myself would be the way to go. Even a red pill guy like AMS said something similar.. A girl has to see changes during the break up if she reaches out. Changes produce confidence

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed a job. But I knew that working on myself would be the way to go. Even a red pill guy like AMS said something similar.. A girl has to see changes during the break up if she reaches out. Changes produce confidence
You would've had to ignore her. Focus on your shyt. They come back when you have something else. You actually get to a place that you don't think about them for weeks at a time. Before that point they are Still in yoyr mind. And if they are in your mind they still impact your esteem.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would've had to ignore her. Focus on your shyt. They come back when you have something else. You actually get to a place that you don't think about them for weeks at a time. Before that point they are Still in yoyr mind. And if they are in your mind they still impact your esteem.
I really love this girl, I'm having a hard time to be in no contact. The urge to call her, apologise once again and let her know how much she means to me is tremendous

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really love this girl, I'm having a hard time to be in no contact. The urge to call her, apologise once again and let her know how much she means to me is tremendous
You can't though. Females have a grapevine. She will be aware of your life if she cares. So improve your position. And it's best she hears your having dating success.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really love her when you're physically abusing her and arguing with her as soon as you get the opportunity?
Or could it be that you love the idea of you two?
You've been rejected and your brain is doing everything it can to fix that. Which means telling yourself things like "you love her" since you're feeling this strong it must be the case. I can tell you it's mostly an illusion to get rid of the pain and go back to dysfunctional comfort.

You have alot of work to do, on yourself, for yourself. Everyone here sees it except you. That must tell you something.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I've been thinking to break 2,5 months no contact with thr follow email.
Opinions plz??

Hello xxx,

I thought for a long time if I should write you. I know I wrote you many times saying a lot of different things, I suppose I might as well tell you the truth and let things be after that.

After summer when we came from Portugal, I had no money, no job, I had absolutely nothing.
When I started to look at your life, house, job, car, dancing classes. It made me feel very insecure. I knew I was gonna lose you eventually, would be just a matter of time. I tried to control the relationship by pretending to be some Macho man and control you. Instead I should have fixed my life first.

I know I went wrong about all of it, I know I did you wrong, I was wrong and I admit it. I did and said things to you I regret.

I want you to know I came a long way to fix myself. I moving next week to a new place and my son is moving here in August. I'm starting a second job in June, car wash with 2 partners and I'm getting another car.

I loved what we had and valued it very much. I know I ****ed up and I brought this on myself.
I miss the times me, you and the kids spent together. I just want you and your daughter to be happy with or without me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guys I've been thinking to break 2,5 months no contact with thr follow email.
Opinions plz??

Hello xxx,

I thought for a long time if I should write you. I know I wrote you many times saying a lot of different things, I suppose I might as well tell you the truth and let things be after that.

After summer when we came from Portugal, I had no money, no job, I had absolutely nothing.
When I started to look at your life, house, job, car, dancing classes. It made me feel very insecure. I knew I was gonna lose you eventually, would be just a matter of time. I tried to control the relationship by pretending to be some Macho man and control you. Instead I should have fixed my life first.

I know I went wrong about all of it, I know I did you wrong, I was wrong and I admit it. I did and said things to you I regret.

I want you to know I came a long way to fix myself. I moving next week to a new place and my son is moving here in August. I'm starting a second job in June, car wash with 2 partners and I'm getting another car.

I loved what we had and valued it very much. I know I ****ed up and I brought this on myself.
I miss the times me, you and the kids spent together. I just want you and your daughter to be happy with or without me.
As long as you can be OK with whatever the response is to that including no response then go ahead and try it. Not the worst thing you could do and its kind of referred to as the Elephant in the Room message.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I second not to do it. If she reaches out to you then fine you can pursue it. In my experience women don't usually come back around until you have moved on. This message clearly shows that you haven't. Focus on your business, focus on yourself, and your son, and date other women.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will GROAN OUT LOUD when reading that message in a year's time. Much better to groan having never sent it.

I actually never deleted the messages I sent a skank I was simping for years ago. I keep them so I can read them whenever I might be slipping. Puts me right back on track.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RicBoy,

Whatever you feel like doing, do the opposite. There you have your answer on how to handle most situations regarding post breakup you might find yourself in.

If you really acted bad, not only in your self-accusing state of mind, but objectively. Then ONE apology after the fact is okay, but this is not it.
She wants nothing to do with you and every kind of attempt to contact her will be seen as weak and pathetic in her mind stroking her ego and pushing her even further away.

Status
Not open for further replies.