Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not investing enough capital to make flipping worthwhile unless you are throwing in $5k - $25k+ into each one as you are.

Looking to invest in a few high prospects and sit and wait for a year. Timing the market isnt for me. Only need one to blow x10, x20 or x100 and I'm set. Hopefully worth the wait.

I think Tezos has the potential to do that. But not for a long time.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta pay to play. That's my motto. To me I'm not interested in investing little money and making little money. I'm trying to make a life for me where I can relax at the house and run my consulting firm and crypto trade and I'm on a good path to do that. Think if you invested 5k in the MetalPay, Veritaseum, or OmiseGo projects. We would be sitting on some pretty great gains. The only reason I didn't invest in those is because I didn't know about Crypto then. Well now I do.

Icon is another ICO on my watchlist. Tokens are locked up until November however and that's the only thing holding me back. I'm still waiting on the Red Pulse ICO.

Going to be dumping some bags soon and shuffle my portfolio a little bit. The biggest bag I hold is Populous. That was a horrible decision to invest in that. If I invested that 1500 in District0x I could've 10x my money and pulled out. Seems like a lot of these coins pump up heavily then cool off. District0x did a 15x before it normalized and current is at a 2x. CoinDash did a 8x before it normalized as well. I sold all my CoinDash at a 3x. So that was a win for me.

ICO I look forward to: ChainLink and Red Pulse
ICO I'm still researching but like: Wanchain

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point. People who made x100 or x200 on OMG, ETH, Golem, etc didn't flip it at x3. Sometimes you've got to know when to play the long game.

If you are flipping I'd wait till x5. That tends to be when most coins - even the sh*tcoins - peak and start to fall back.

Recent ICOs I'm keen on: BitClave, ChainLink, Propy and Cindicator.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a great point. I'll be flipping Enigma completely but for everything else I invest in I'll flip my initial investment and put it back into BTC or flip all of it and re-enter when the price stabilizes.

Cindicator is an ico I was trying to get into but I couldn't get in any tier so I can't invest. I would've invested max into that as well.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tier 3 so my max contribution is $5k. I like the project because it's a platform I actually intend to use. Same with Propy.

One reason I recommend holding some coins long term is because it actually incentivizes you to promote the ecosystem. For example I'm a long term holder of Propy. I applied to be an ambassador for them. I'm increasing my social media presence so I can actively market the product. I'm telling all my contacts in the real estate game about the ap. The more people who use it the more the ecosystem grows and the greater the value of your coins.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff bro. I figured you would like propy. That's why I tried telling you about it a while ago. Good stuff bro.

I didn't even get a tier with Cindicator so I can't even invest. I'll throw that money on more Chainlink.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChainLink sold out in less then ten minutes. Damn..... Will see what happens. IDK if why transactions went through.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardcap hit on ChainLink within 5 minutes! Don't even know if I got in as transaction is still being processed. Will be gutted if not as this would be an insta x3 flip, which I'd consider given I've already got so many HODLers in my portfolio.

Bit retarded that they overallocated purchase limits for whitelisters though.

Hope you got in @PrettyBoyAJ. Not looking great for me right now. Guess I'll just have to throw everything at Cindicator if not.

Edit: Transcation was processed and wasn't bounced back. Given the speed it has closed I doubt they'll return funds that were sent in within the first hour. We should be ok.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should be ok. I did over 7k in funds. So hopefully it performs pretty well.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed up with several emails.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta pay to play. That's my motto. To me I'm not interested in investing little money and making little money. I'm trying to make a life for me where I can relax at the house and run my consulting firm and crypto trade and I'm on a good path to do that. Think if you invested 5k in the MetalPay, Veritaseum, or OmiseGo projects. We would be sitting on some pretty great gains. The only reason I didn't invest in those is because I didn't know about Crypto then. Well now I do.

Icon is another ICO on my watchlist. Tokens are locked up until November however and that's the only thing holding me back. I'm still waiting on the Red Pulse ICO.

Going to be dumping some bags soon and shuffle my portfolio a little bit. The biggest bag I hold is Populous. That was a horrible decision to invest in that. If I invested that 1500 in District0x I could've 10x my money and pulled out. Seems like a lot of these coins pump up heavily then cool off. District0x did a 15x before it normalized and current is at a 2x. CoinDash did a 8x before it normalized as well. I sold all my CoinDash at a 3x. So that was a win for me.

ICO I look forward to: ChainLink and Red Pulse
ICO I'm still researching but like: Wanchain

Fam if you hiring for the consulting firm call me bro you got my number

;)

bwhahahaah

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I got you dog. I'm in the Healthcare IT Consulting game. Getting some contracts as we speak.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chainlink in absolute shambles. If your LINK tokens haven't arrived yet then you won't be getting any. Major concern they won't even send back the ETH. Any US investors don't even have a legal leg to stand on. Glad I didn't get in. If they can't handle something as simplistic as a crowdsale it doesn't say anything positive for their prospects going forward.

Turns out only $3m was available for the crowdsale as the $32MM cap included the pre sale amount.

Unprofessional. Unethical.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chainlink in absolute shambles. If your LINK tokens haven't arrived yet then you won't be getting any. Major concern they won't even send back the ETH. Any US investors don't even have a legal leg to stand on. Glad I didn't get in. If they can't handle something as simplistic as a crowdsale it doesn't say anything positive for their prospects going forward.

Turns out only $3m was available for the crowdsale as the $32MM cap included the pre sale amount.

Unprofessional. Unethical.

One of my accounts did not go through and I got fully refunded. I also got my Link tokens with one account and it's already trading at a 2x on EtherDelta but this will probably be one of my long term holds. If it moons fast I'll sell and re-enter at a lower price. The team was shady about how much they raised in presale but they never mentioned how much they raised. Because of this in my opinion the FOMO will be real.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Refunded. Time wasted. Just means I can throw more money at Cindicator. Much better run ICO.

Status
Not open for further replies.