Status
Not open for further replies.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin ETF are already on the way ''table''.... but some commissions are already banning the use of cryptomonney (China and SEC slowly)

About cryptomoney, just ask.... who hold them, what they get paid for it?

To Pretty.... I would have pulled out before and reinvest at the bottom of it... would save me 15 years of waiting :p .... but you can't really predict the futur....

You analyze the data, analyze the history, check for the red flag, mark your top companies.... and make a decision and than you wait

My out look right now... is to take all profits and turn it into cash, and by december, have 30 to 50% of the portfolio into cash... leave the rest in more ''secure funds... aka balanced if we talk mutual/ETF''

For the stock options.... take all profits turn into cash, sell 50% of your shares in all your ''top compagnies'' (where must of the cash is) , hold the cash....

Only compagnies who offer : Food and Luxury products I would maintain

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have been calling bitcoin a bubble since 2012. There have been some serious crashes over the past number of years - like nothing seen during the dotcom bubble, which was sustained increase in prices followed by a major crash in the early 2000s.

I think the crashes are more likely to be seen in the alt-coin world (a lot of sh*tcoins) than bitcoin.

Also, China and America are seeking to regulate, not ban cryptocurrencies. We've opened pandora's box. The blockchain is here to stay. It might not be bitcoin that reigns supreme, however.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can compare the .com to blockchain technologies for some aspects but not all aspects.

If the blockchain bubble burst will that affect the top cryptocurrencies?

The dollar has been inflating while Crypto has been deflating which means it's been appreciating. So if I do cash out my crypto when the bubble is going to burst will I take my money into the dollar which has been facing so much depreciation?

What would one expect??

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blockchain is the future. Awesome technology. Many more are rising, but very few people talk about them. Why? Because cryptos involve money. Let's not forget that in all major money crisis, the banks were at the heart of them. Cryptos do not have that aspect. Indeed, we are moving towards a greater economical crisis. Bigger than the one in 2007. But still, i would chose to save my money in:gold or cryptos. Cryptos are "people's coins". They won't drop because banks want to. They won't die because governments want to. They will die solely because users won't believe in them anymore. And seeing how great this technology is, i doubt that will happen anytime soon. There is the other side of the coin : what if a government adopts a coin as "their own"? This is a optimistic scenario for NEO in China. Optimistic, but still real.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some big ICO are this week guys. Hope you guys are ready.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stocked up on Ether while it's cheap. Funds at the ready.

May even sell my Golem and Populous at a loss to get involved. Solid three weeks ahead ICO-wise.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@PrettyBoyAJ

You still keen on Enigma? They doubled their intended coin volume after the presale and days before ICO...could be a red flag.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm undecided on Enigma bro. I have a 6k limit. They are shady and they screwed over the community in my eyes. But in Crypto ICO it's hard nowadays to put that much money into a hyped up ICO. I'll decide what I want to do within the next day. My main concern is that their is a hold up on receiving tokens for a 3-4 weeks. A lot of stuff can happen in 3-4 weeks and I really don't want to have my money tied up especially when I'll be flipping the hell out of these tokens asap.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm undecided on Enigma bro. I have a 6k limit. They are shady and they screwed over the community in my eyes. But in Crypto ICO it's hard nowadays to put that much money into a hyped up ICO. I'll decide what I want to do within the next day. My main concern is that their is a hold up on receiving tokens for a 3-4 weeks. A lot of stuff can happen in 3-4 weeks and I really don't want to have my money tied up especially when I'll be flipping the hell out of these tokens asap.
What makes you say they are shady and screwed over the community? How many other ICOs are you looking to get involved in that 3-4 weeks is an issue?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. They changed their cap by 15m within a week of their ICO. Thats greedy. They want more money for more Lambos.
2. At first they tried to do some tiered BS where you send in money but have to be refunded./ (Hard to explain). But after people tore them apart they switched it back up.

I'm looking at Kyber, Cindicator, and ChainLink for the next couple weeks. Red Pulse as well whenever they have their sale.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I did invest invest in Enigma $1,500.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardcap increase put me off. And the whole process has been shady and poorly executed. If you decide a day before fundraising you want an extra $20m it's not about the business need. Saving funds for projects I think have a better chance of higher returns. There are at least three of those in the next month.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. If they didn't do all that shady stuff I would've invested 6k with them which would've been my maximum allotment. When I woke up however and seen they raised half their hardcap within an hour I decided to throw $1500 in and see what happens.

They are currently going to sell out within the next 30 minutes. This should be instant profits. Will flip this money ASAP when it hits exchanges and put it in the next ICO. I'm expecting at the very least a 2x-3x.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saved my Enigma funds for Tezos. I'm going to try and purchase some more prelisted tokens. ICO price was $0.40. They are now on hit btc for $2. Once the early investors flip their tokens on a major exchange it could hit $10 within a few months of listing easy.

They are moving forward quickly and announcing significant milestone updates in the coming weeks. They expect to list on several exchanges by year end. I honestly believe they could be the next Ethereum. They earmarked $50m for vc funding, which is helping build support for Tezos in the tech community and they already have connections within finance due to their team's background (Goldman Sachs alumni)

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Tezos may be a good come up then. I didn't invest because I thought the marketcap was a little bit too high. Anyway, Kyber is in 2 days. Can't wait to get my KNC tokens.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get most of your funds into fiat before the drop or in it for the long term now? Bitcoin just sunk to $3,500 and the dive shows no signs of slowing down and has taken all alt coins with it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea bro. I got that bs email from orderbook.

I'm holding everything now. Will buy some cheap eth and ltc next couple of days. Market will just rebound whenever this bear market ends. Once it rebounds it will go up pretty quick.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, BlockCat is taking a beating. I know that is one of your long term holds but I sold it when it was 2.50-3.00 per token. I was able to invest in Enigma and Kyber this past week. I plan on investing in Chainlink as well. Hopefully we can see some big time gains with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.