Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Held for 3 months, not sure if it's actually out of the bear market or just a spike, will know more in the next week or so surely

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas, hopefully we are coming out of this bear market. What are you general sentiments on where the market is heading?

Alts going to run, bitcoin stays flat
over all market cap increases, bitcoin and alts both trend up
or
Btc runs and alts get crushed in btc value

My feel is both bitcoin and alts will all rise some then it's bitcoins time for another run.
2018, continued correction... 5K bottom
2019, Recovery back to the all time highs
2020, Spike to 6 figure prices.

Carterr

Banned
Reaction score
Good question. It is not so simple. I can recommend to start here, there are many useful materials for beginners. Also you should try demo account, before investing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to start trading? Is it difficult?
I can't say for your situation...I've taken classes on trading stocks and forex. So my situation makes it dead easy. Easy to win, and easy to lose...lolz!:p

I can say that tab trader makes things easier by being able to trade anywhere anytime. See: https://tab-trader.com/

But, at the end of the day, I recommend dca/hodling over trading.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t posted in this thread in a while. Even though I’m still down from my all time high Crypto has afforded me basically not to work this year at all and travel a lot. Also got a BMW i8. So I can’t complain. I’m expecting bitcoin to pump up in 4 quarter and Im not holding any ether at all.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t posted in this thread in a while. Even though I’m still down from my all time high Crypto has afforded me basically not to work this year at all and travel a lot. Also got a BMW i8. So I can’t complain. I’m expecting bitcoin to pump up in 4 quarter and Im not holding any ether at all.
So, btc is your income? How did you manage that, and how are you replenishing your btc?

I'd want to buy a home someday.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats brother. You've achieved a lot and the best is yet to come. Now is a good time to accumulate tokens in good projects on the cheap while keeping a healthy amount of the crypto portfolio in btc. I'm going to be using as much fiat as I can spare to build some masternodes.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats brother. You've achieved a lot and the best is yet to come. Now is a good time to accumulate tokens in good projects on the cheap while keeping a healthy amount of the crypto portfolio in btc. I'm going to be using as much fiat as I can spare to build some masternodes.
I have been running Walton masternodes, more than happy to share my experiences if you want.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been running Walton masternodes, more than happy to share my experiences if you want.
I didn't know that about walton. Staking seems to be a good option...I had some neo to generate gas, but the payout vs. cost was laughable. Sold my neo.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know that about walton. Staking seems to be a good option...I had some neo to generate gas, but the payout vs. cost was laughable. Sold my neo.
Yeah, bought a lot of equipment, returns are terrible with the current price but more of a long term play for me.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a guardian masternode though right? Would be interested to know more about your thoughts and experiences of this.

From what I've read the GMN return is quite good since you get airdropped WTC every couple of months. That option isn't available to me so I'd have to settle for a normal masternode on the network where the returns are apparently much worse.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a guardian masternode though right? Would be interested to know more about your thoughts and experiences of this.

From what I've read the GMN return is quite good since you get airdropped WTC every couple of months. That option isn't available to me so I'd have to settle for a normal masternode on the network where the returns are apparently much worse.
Yeah, I have two of them. I am using a hosting service, they have a masternode too. You can mine off of theirs in a pool if you wanted. PM me if you want their info or have any questions.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppoman did an interesting breakdown concerning dividend/passive income coins:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some bargains out there right now .. A CPChain economy node costs around $1000 at the moment, and their Rnode is around $10k.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, btc is your income? How did you manage that, and how are you replenishing your btc?

I'd want to buy a home someday.
My income basically was getting into ICO last year and then putting profits into Bitcoin and Ether and continuing the process.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
I will probably buy Bitcoin, because I believe the value is going to rocket up in a couple of months. These days everyone seems to be trading and buying bitcoin. I am surfing online and reading information on where to start. Found this resource http://entreresource.com/coinbase-alternatives/ . It covers really important topics for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.