Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like selling out and then rebuying more lower with the same money...accumulate a crap ton of tokens that way...just added 150 $DOT on the last drop alone
At certain price points or marketing cycle end?

I'm OK parting with everything but a few things. Btc for example.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All markets have the potential to be manipulated. And who said anything about that? It's like you are making stuff up as you go
A few YouTubers I used to watch. I do t follow them anymore.

im not making **** up. If you can’t handle a non-believer then fine.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much.

I'm doing essentially the opposite of what the sheep do.
That really goes for everything I have found, anything the public consensus is should be questioned. Doing what the masses do leads to being fat, unhealthy, mentally ill, medicated, working a job you hate to service your massive debt. Crypto I think is starting to wake more people up though

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A few YouTubers I used to watch. I do t follow them anymore.

im not making **** up. If you can’t handle a non-believer then fine.
If you don't believe in something that has gone up 500,000+% in 10 years then there isn't much to discuss. Clearly you aren't interested in results.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At certain price points or marketing cycle end?

I'm OK parting with everything but a few things. Btc for example.
Usually local tops when the charts look not very great...pretty much you can almost always sell at a local top and buy back lower I've found. Usually quite a bit lower and usually several times a week

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m sure back during the mania people thought they did.
Irrelevant what they thought, only what actually was. In 5 years nothing you do will function without the Blockchain from a technology standpoint. If you don't get that then you just don't get it. You'll be left behind.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure some people are still betting against the internet because their ego won't let them admit they were wrong.
I try not to get married to any one stock or crypto. I rode bitcoin from 15k to 65k and cashed out. I thought it would go back down to the 20k range so I was wrong there for sure. But I'm not a fan of it as is evident. And with MM and institutions buying I trust it even less.

Thanks for Trade Views tho, very useful tool. Do you use RSI or how do you use it to trade crypto?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I try not to get married to any one stock or crypto. I rode bitcoin from 15k to 65k and cashed out. I thought it would go back down to the 20k range so I was wrong there for sure. But I'm not a fan of it as is evident. And with MM and institutions buying I trust it even less.

Thanks for Trade Views tho, very useful tool. Do you use RSI or how do you use it to trade crypto?
RSI, MACD, and Awesome Oscillator are the indicators I have set up, along with the 20,50,100 and 200 period EMA's.

I also like supertrend on 1 hour or longer timeframes for entry/exit points, along with my own technical analysis and chart pattern recognition skills.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSI, MACD, and Awesome Oscillator are the indicators I have set up, along with the 20,50,100 and 200 period EMA's.

I also like supertrend on 1 hour or longer timeframes for entry/exit points, along with my own technical analysis and chart pattern recognition skills.
Ok that sounds way too complicated I assume you are day trading. I’m a swing trader myself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really goes for everything I have found, anything the public consensus is should be questioned. Doing what the masses do leads to being fat, unhealthy, mentally ill, medicated, working a job you hate to service your massive debt. Crypto I think is starting to wake more people up though
It's served me well dating, biz, investing etc but we all have preconceived notions. We're all plugged in. More are unplugging but the past 2yrs has shown how draconian and plugged in people are. How corrupt world governments are and some more than others. One of reality checks I had personally was seeing the division by world governments and the attack on individual sovereignty. I'm pretty vocal on the dumpster fire SMP and I am openly critical of modern women as well as feminism. The ultimate culprit is government and you can go even further with whoever is pulling strings behind all of that. You got indoctrination by education run by government. You got the gender war and female victimhood. Corporate is a cesspool. There's a huge division and it's an attack on individual sovereignty. Generations of emasculating men. No way the greatest generation would tolerate their biz getting wrecked. Their family destroyed. The extraction of male resources by the state to women.

Crypto is a means to individual sovereignty. There's no ambiguity. By female nature, the concept of freedom and free thinking is absent. I lost count of pickup in my life. I've never met a girl who was bullish on btc or crypto. Ton are pro big government. Are feminist or adopt said doctrine. Are modern women.

Crypto is a game changer. It's waking up more people. Currency is debased by government and women are in aggregate pro larger government.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually local tops when the charts look not very great...pretty much you can almost always sell at a local top and buy back lower I've found. Usually quite a bit lower and usually several times a week
I'm OK parting with everything but my btc. Do you have a exit point of time or will you DCA out at gradual price points. I was watching Ben Cowen. He spoke about selling off btc. If it goes parabolic, a lot of people will get ****ed. I don't leverage trade. I don't short or get wild.

Do you see a parabolic eth run up?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm OK parting with everything but my btc. Do you have a exit point of time or will you DCA out at gradual price points. I was watching Ben Cowen. He spoke about selling off btc. If it goes parabolic, a lot of people will get ****ed. I don't leverage trade. I don't short or get wild.

Do you see a parabolic eth run up?
When the euphoria is at its highest, that's always a pretty good exit point.

I don't leverage trade either but there are certain times where I wish I would because the setups are so obvious that it's almost impossible to get liquidated.

It's hard to say...it has been following 2017's run up almost to the day(I think it's like 2 days behind or something), so it's entirely possible we see a huge parabolic move coming out of this weekend and into next week...

This was the point where a "V" forms right before the huge run up...

Some tokens are already ahead tho...many on the Avalanche chain like $AVAX and $XAVA continue to print all time highs and are in price discovery mode even as $BTC is flailing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.