Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best strategies is to get IDOs from launchpads. Those typically go 5-50x+ quickly.
On two currently, AvaLaunch and BSCStation.

Another one is to check out new Kucoin Listings. I research the projects and if I think they are viable and likely to do well, I wait 5-7 days for the initial pump to die down and then accumulate large positions on the dip from seed/private sale buyers and panic sellers.

Then usually wait for 2-4 weeks and the coin takes off...followed this with OPUL(.66-.70 buy in), KDA(1.26 buy in), LSS(.24 buy in), BLOK(.018-.021 buy in) etc...all of those went 8-20x

Currently doing the same with CERE(.145-.16 buy in) and FTG(.45-.55 buy in). Accumulated a huge CERE position and getting ready to do the same with FTG

Literally the patterns are almost identical when you look at them on the charts...initial pump, followed by 5-7 day falls to bottom, followed by 2-4 week consolidation at those prices until it takes off. Easy money. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Mostly accumulated large caps for years regularly and more on the dip. Thanks for the tip. A huge concern is the tax implications. That and I don't want to give more to taxes then i already do now. I rather hodl. I don't need the money. I treat anything as a gamble that's not btc or eth. Lots that were around last bull cycle died. Tbh I cannot fathom people not getting crypto.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Mostly accumulated large caps for years regularly and more on the dip. Thanks for the tip. A huge concern is the tax implications. That and I don't want to give more to taxes then i already do now. I rather hodl. I don't need the money. I treat anything as a gamble that's not btc or eth. Lots that were around last bull cycle died. Tbh I cannot fathom people not getting crypto.
Strategically sell at a loss towards the end of the year and then buy back cheaper and you lower your taxes

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategically sell at a loss towards the end of the year and then buy back cheaper and you lower your taxes
At this stage, only looking at acquiring large caps. Curious about the crash. Not so sure we'll get a 70% pull back anymore.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At this stage, only looking at acquiring large caps. Curious about the crash. Not so sure we'll get a 70% pull back anymore.
Large part was options expiry tomorrow with Bears needing to pin under 60K to win out. Lot of money at stake if it stays where it is.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure we will either, think a lot of it depends just how parabolic it gets. If it is more muted than previous cycles the correction back won't be as harsh. Will start dollar cost averaging at 50%, if it keeps going down more than that will increase the amount put in.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire portfolio in the toilet. Whenever I buy crypto it tanks lmao.
Just the nature of it when people are relatively new. The euphoria and excitement of a pump is what draws people in initially, which is the worst time to buy. You'll be fine soon enough though. Just buy as it drops to lower your average cost.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My entire portfolio in the toilet. Whenever I buy crypto it tanks lmao.
Learn to use stop losses...they are your friend. Also learn what are good entry points and more importantly what are bad entry points. Of you aren't taking the time to do that you are probably not going to do very well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to use stop losses...they are your friend. Also learn what are good entry points and more importantly what are bad entry points. Of you aren't taking the time to do that you are probably not going to do very well.
Some guy on stocktwits said 60k was the last chance to load up :lol:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large part was options expiry tomorrow with Bears needing to pin under 60K to win out. Lot of money at stake if it stays where it is.
I was certain that 100k hit before but I think a longer cycle is eminent. Far too many big players in and lots of collusion. Lots 9f market manipulation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure we will either, think a lot of it depends just how parabolic it gets. If it is more muted than previous cycles the correction back won't be as harsh. Will start dollar cost averaging at 50%, if it keeps going down more than that will increase the amount put in.
It's such a cap shoot. I wish I got in sooner and had accumulated a lot more. Obviously the risk was far greater. I'm thinking that the best time or last time for the little guy was when Tate went off on twitter to buy before bumping how you make 5mill in a year.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was certain that 100k hit before but I think a longer cycle is eminent. Far too many big players in and lots of collusion. Lots 9f market manipulation.
Which is funny because Bitcoin was supposed to be a safe haven for people who didn’t trust the manipulated markets

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup but a longer cycle is not a bad thing...more time to make money

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Which is funny because Bitcoin was supposed to be a safe haven for people who didn’t trust the manipulated markets
All markets have the potential to be manipulated. And who said anything about that? It's like you are making stuff up as you go

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Large players in any space try to move markets in their favor. It is by far the most free market compared to stocks, bonds and metals which are manipulated by govt and central banks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup but a longer cycle is not a bad thing...more time to make money
Agreed. I just admit that I don't know what to expect. Anybody suggesting otherwise is shilling rubbish. I just plan to hold and DCA in on dips. Any crashing down I will accumulate more but no gambling or degen plays.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed. I just admit that I don't know what to expect. Anybody suggesting otherwise is shilling rubbish. I just plan to hold and DCA in on dips. Any crashing down I will accumulate more but no gambling or degen plays.
I like selling out and then rebuying more lower with the same money...accumulate a crap ton of tokens that way...just added 150 $DOT on the last drop alone

Status
Not open for further replies.