Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m talking about future performance. Not much I can do about missed gains.
My theory is that because of inflation, commodities like oil uranium and gold will outperform everything, including bitcoin. So let’s see.

We haven’t had inflation like we will, so the market conditions are different. And I think you can agree that different assets perform better in different market conditions.

@jaygreenb
Yes because oil and uranium will outperform due to inflation. Try and keep up
I actually own and like a lot of those this decade, it's not either or, should own them all. Poor risk management to only be in one. Don't think they are outperforming bitcoin over the next decade though, so sure why not.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold is up around 7% in the last week , the markets have been sleeping on it because it's out of fashion

Crypto is in fashion and the easiest way for bitcoin spin doctors to warrant it's price is to say its a hedge against inflation

Is it really though ? i struggle to see how anything without a fixed economical demand can be a hedge

I ask again why do i need bitcoin ? , because some guy down the street has some and thinks its going to be the next big thing ? eh ? who cares its not going to keep me awake at night i can live my life exactly the same with or without bitcoin

Remember bitcoin has zero recognition in any first world financial or economical framework ......it's just kind of there with govs almost saying yea whatever we ain't taking responsibility if it goes tits up
@BackInTheGame78 said it best already. This is the greatest redistribution of wealth transformation. We got morons printing TRILLIONS. Liars that were saying no inflation or very little until most recently. What is the price of gas? Food? It's more than double what they are now saying it is.

If you bought Sol at the start of last year, you accumulated life changing wealth. Something gold isn't doing anywhere near as much as crypto. Yes, there are a lot of fraud in the world of crypto. Do your own research.

But do your thing. More crypto for me. Same with dudes not approaching but bitching about not getting laid. More girls for me lulz!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, the fractals suggest Bitcoin is about to undergo the parabolic run that gold went on in the 70s...they overlap almost perfectly together when put on a chart.
Curious what your play is right now? I intend to go full degen on the next dip. I see more ROI in other projects. Then again, I have been accumulating for years. I really think that the market is going to be different from previous cycles. More whale games. Tbh I really think eth is going to go the **** off. I think Sol is going run though I suspect there's manipulation at hand. I think meta verse among other projects are still purely speculation but worthy of a small investment.

I agree with you on the parabolic run up but I think other plays can run up 5x or more. One of my mates cashed in big on meme coins.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Curious what your play is right now? I intend to go full degen on the next dip. I see more ROI in other projects. Then again, I have been accumulating for years. I really think that the market is going to be different from previous cycles. More whale games. Tbh I really think eth is going to go the **** off. I think Sol is going run though I suspect there's manipulation at hand. I think meta verse among other projects are still purely speculation but worthy of a small investment.

I agree with you on the parabolic run up but I think other plays can run up 5x or more. One of my mates cashed in big on meme coins.
I am heavy into alts right now, earning a little over 11K a month staking alone...

Have some large positions in Metaverse/game/NFT tokens such as BLOK, ROCO and PKR.

Bought 60K worth of DOT for the crowdloans in the parachain auctions for Moonbeam and Acara.

ETH will definitely go off... burning billions of dollars worth and becoming more and more scarce.

Bought a large bag of LUNA as they are about to burn 4.5 billion worth to fund a huge insurance Blockchain project coming onboard called Ozone.

I have done exceptionally well with IDOs on AvaLaunch and BSCStation. Projects usually go 5-50+x and the tokens I am holding for those launchpads have gone 2-3x also...win win for me on those.

Also new strategy that has really paid off is buying Kucoin gems early on and watching them go 5-6x or more...

KDA, XCUR, LSS, BLOK, etc...

Current ones I bought in heavy early on the dips were FTG and CERE.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are cheating on yourself, in hindsight everyone knows what would have been right... If you are really interested in a solid approach, read scientific research about financial markets, the topic is old, well researched, there were even Nobel prizes about it. I personally don't see how the laws of any financial market shouldn't apply to Crypto trading and if they do, Crypto charts are as stock charts 100% random in terms of forecasting, no one can ever know how they will move in the future - that is the latest scientific insight I have about this matter.

If you do what you outlined in your first post, that is simply gambling, can go well, can make you rich or you lose a lot of money.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are cheating on yourself, in hindsight everyone knows what would have been right... If you are really interested in a solid approach, read scientific research about financial markets, the topic is old, well researched, there were even Nobel prizes about it. I personally don't see how the laws of any financial market shouldn't apply to Crypto trading and if they do, Crypto charts are as stock charts 100% random in terms of forecasting, no one can ever know how they will move in the future - that is the latest scientific insight I have about this matter.

If you do what you outlined in your first post, that is simply gambling, can go well, can make you rich or you lose a lot of money.
Nobody can know for sure but you can tilt the odds significantly in your favor if you understand chart patterns, TA, on chain metrics and supply/demand zones.

Also...crypto markets definitely follow the same rules but not in the same way...which is why stock traders tend to not do well...they try and apply the rules in the same way to crypto and it doesn't usually work well

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 said it best already. This is the greatest redistribution of wealth transformation. We got morons printing TRILLIONS. Liars that were saying no inflation or very little until most recently. What is the price of gas? Food? It's more than double what they are now saying it is.

If you bought Sol at the start of last year, you accumulated life changing wealth. Something gold isn't doing anywhere near as much as crypto. Yes, there are a lot of fraud in the world of crypto. Do your own research.

But do your thing. More crypto for me. Same with dudes not approaching but bitching about not getting laid. More girls for me lulz!
I bought SOL at $25...pissed that I didn't hold onto it longer before selling and then rebuying the dip at $136.

My patience has gotten much better and it's paying off huge dividends

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can know for sure but you can tilt the odds significantly in your favor if you understand chart patterns, TA, on chain metrics and supply/demand zones.
Afaik this is bogus, it has never been scientifically proven. But I'm not talking into your business, do whatever is right for you.

Also...crypto markets definitely follow the same rules but not in the same way...which is why stock traders tend to not do well...they try and apply the rules in the same way to crypto and it doesn't usually work well
Can't say much about Crypto markets... well stock traders also don't do well on regular financial markets simply because stock charts are as said 100% random and for stock markets there is tons of scientific research that prove this point. What they do is either financial services for people who don't want to do it themselves, betraying people by pretending to know things they can't even know, or using insider knowledge to make trades before the markets is aware of this information which is illegal of course but still does happen all the time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Afaik this is bogus, it has never been scientifically proven. But I'm not talking into your business, do whatever is right for you.

Can't say much about Crypto markets... well stock traders also don't do well on regular financial markets simply because stock charts are as said 100% random and for stock markets there is tons of scientific research that prove this point. What they do is either financial services for people who don't want to do it themselves, betraying people by pretending to know things they can't even know, or using insider knowledge to make trades before the markets is aware of this information which is illegal of course but still does happen all the time.
Check my bank account. And many others. All the"proof" you need. I operate in results not scientific proof. Unless we are talking about something scientific.

I'll be permanently retired within 6 months using my methods. I'll let you go find your "proof".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not gambling but you can stick to your wrong hypothesis if you'd like. You'll just be another one wondering how all these people did it...

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm not talking into your business, do whatever is right for you.
2. I don't have time to fight in online forums for being right or wrong, so you can have it, if that's what you want.

3. Leaving 1. und 2. aside, what do you suggest regarding those charts?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

2. I don't have time to fight in online forums for being right or wrong, so you can have it, if that's what you want.

3. Leaving 1. und 2. aside, what do you suggest regarding those charts?
BTC will be somewhere between 180-280K at the top of this cycle

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really not sure what point you are trying to make, it is incoherent. Yes, everything is going up but inflation showed up first in financial assets, not really debatable. It will continue in most parts of the economy
It's tricky to test what is actually increasing in intrinsic value vs purely inflation. Real estate hadn't necessarily increased in value but inflation is gone full retard with morons printing money.
I am heavy into alts right now, earning a little over 11K a month staking alone...

Have some large positions in Metaverse/game/NFT tokens such as BLOK, ROCO and PKR.

Bought 60K worth of DOT for the crowdloans in the parachain auctions for Moonbeam and Acara.

ETH will definitely go off... burning billions of dollars worth and becoming more and more scarce.

Bought a large bag of LUNA as they are about to burn 4.5 billion worth to fund a huge insurance Blockchain project coming onboard called Ozone.

I have done exceptionally well with IDOs on AvaLaunch and BSCStation. Projects usually go 5-50+x and the tokens I am holding for those launchpads have gone 2-3x also...win win for me on those.

Also new strategy that has really paid off is buying Kucoin gems early on and watching them go 5-6x or more...

KDA, XCUR, LSS, BLOK, etc...

Current ones I bought in heavy early on the dips were FTG and CERE.
Nice. What about btc? I am bullish like you but in far less projects. I have a target for accumulation. I acquire and reach the accumulation markers. I proceed accordingly after pending the performance. If the project cannot out perform btc, what's the point? may as well just buy btc then.

We'll played man. Given your career, I thought you were in longer. Way to make up lost time throwing everything and the kitchen sink.

Curious if anybody went full DeGen pre lock down???

Btc 100k usd BEFORE Jan 1st? I was certain before but now I am skeptical. It will hit but I am predicting (for what its worth) a lengthened cycle and likely only a 50% pullback now with all the banks coming in. I think it goes parabolic early next year around February.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought SOL at $25...pissed that I didn't hold onto it longer before selling and then rebuying the dip at $136.

My patience has gotten much better and it's paying off huge dividends
Once I go in, I Stay for the long run. I pull out at different price points. I caught cardano early but it's been highly disappointing lately. I missed SOL. Even later when I noticed how well it performed, I couldn't justify jumping on. It just keeps going lol. LTC was running up. I took a L missing SOL. I don't chase. I replace. Same mindset with dating, biz, investing, lifestyle etc. Nice find. What are you doing to source new projects? I am constantly researching. A buddy went big on a coin but pulled out the initial investment. He took a huge L. I suggested taking the profits as a win and not look back.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Once I go in, I Stay for the long run. I pull out at different price points. I caught cardano early but it's been highly disappointing lately. I missed SOL. Even later when I noticed how well it performed, I couldn't justify jumping on. It just keeps going lol. LTC was running up. I took a L missing SOL. I don't chase. I replace. Same mindset with dating, biz, investing, lifestyle etc. Nice find. What are you doing to source new projects? I am constantly researching. A buddy went big on a coin but pulled out the initial investment. He took a huge L. I suggested taking the profits as a win and not look back.
One of my best strategies is to get IDOs from launchpads. Those typically go 5-50x+ quickly.
On two currently, AvaLaunch and BSCStation.

Another one is to check out new Kucoin Listings. I research the projects and if I think they are viable and likely to do well, I wait 5-7 days for the initial pump to die down and then accumulate large positions on the dip from seed/private sale buyers and panic sellers.

Then usually wait for 2-4 weeks and the coin takes off...followed this with OPUL(.66-.70 buy in), KDA(1.26 buy in), LSS(.24 buy in), BLOK(.018-.021 buy in) etc...all of those went 8-20x

Currently doing the same with CERE(.145-.16 buy in) and FTG(.45-.55 buy in). Accumulated a huge CERE position and getting ready to do the same with FTG

Literally the patterns are almost identical when you look at them on the charts...initial pump, followed by 5-7 day falls to bottom, followed by 2-4 week consolidation at those prices until it takes off. Easy money. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Learned something new about the CME futures gap heading into Mondays...these gaps typically get filled, which it did today...

Need to do my homework on this more to improve my abilities...can help with understanding where price action is likely to go coming out of the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.